• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tonkinator pics

E

EvilDumbell

tonka said:

If you need any help with your cut get at me by way of msn. 24lb in 15-16 weeks... almost finished my cut, and i have one cheat day a week.

F

FireSt0rm

Nice pics man, And yeh very thick m8 alot of muscle there, IMO if i was you id bulk a bit more then get shredded:p

E

EvilDumbell

FireSt0rm said:
Nice pics man, And yeh very thick m8 alot of muscle there, IMO if i was you id bulk a bit more then get shredded:p

Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.

Fat isnt mass

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deathmaggot said:
very thick man, i would recommend you to cut, but if i were you, i would keep up bulking now your hormones are in his peak

That's contradicting. :xmasslap: :)

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.

Fat isnt mass

That's a really good post, learnt something from it.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YOu cheat one day a week to keep the metabolism in high gear righT?
Oh and yeah, whats ur msn man, im guessing 24 pounds is really good when your taking it slowly and still hitting your maxium capability of growth.
Just eat protein and healthy meals and complex carbs alot with 4 litres of water with no chocolates or shit like that, only one cheat day a week right?

E

EvilDumbell

tonka said:
YOu cheat one day a week to keep the metabolism in high gear righT?
Oh and yeah, whats ur msn man, im guessing 24 pounds is really good when your taking it slowly and still hitting your maxium capability of growth.
Just eat protein and healthy meals and complex carbs alot with 4 litres of water with no chocolates or shit like that, only one cheat day a week right?

Yeah the cheat day i use as my carb up day, ill let you know my diet and meal timing. Check your PM's for addy

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evil are your pretending that you actually know something?? jk man

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great genes. Thick and full muscle belies from what I can see. As has been suggested, watch your fa and you'll look great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:

Fat isnt mass

:mad: DISAGREE bro. I can't see why you and others are telling a 16yr old who is currently not in competition mode, and is not obese or seriously overweight to actually cut-up. WHY????? He looks fucking great for a 16yr old, keep doing what you are doing for now, if it ain't broke don't fuck with it. Clean nutrition yes, add a little Cardio yes......but to "CUT_UP" why???? His hormones and genetics are letting him obviously put on some good muscle, let that happen, his metabolic rate will increase just from adding muscle.

My Reasoning:
1. From the pics I'm looking at his bf% levels look fine for a 16yr who is looking to ad size and build a good foundation. (which by the way Tonka if you get some knowledge in there mate you will do pretty well)

2. He is not competeing yet and obviously (no offence mate) his knowledge is not at level where he is ready to compete, so I can see no need to cut at all. Clean diet up for sure, but I think the term cutting-up is being thrown around a bit too loosley.

3.You stated you thought he was 30-35lbs out of cut condition? That is not an unheard of or dramatic off-season condition to be in.

4. His Cardio Vascular health is not going to improve noticeably at all from dieting down, he would need to incorporate cardio into his training. YES it will improve your physique, recovery and training Tonka, if you incorporate a little cardio, but nothing to excess.

5. QUOTE: "Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level."
He has not got a "HIGH" bf% and the point of "no return" is a long long way away. Look at my pics from last Sept, and my bf% would have been higher then Tonka's is, he is 16, I am 33 he will lose fat quicker then I as I have the metabolism of a Walrus with a rabbits heart looool, but I have no problem if I "clean" up my diet a little and introduce a little cardio.

6. Nutrition is a science in itself, consult a dietition before doing anything dramatic to your diet (that is what they are trained for). As with me, what works for EB my not work for everyone, so check to be sure, even my information is not gospel and i have been reading about bodybuilding and playing with weight (on and off) since 1988 (lool when I was your age).

PS: Tonka I like the pics mate, looking good. Yes maybe clean your diet of a few simple carbs, meaning Macca's, lollies things of that nature and introduce a little cardio every few days just to keep your metabolic rate going in the right direction. Keep your protien levels up. If you plan on competeing anytime real soon (next 6 months) some of what I have written is incorrect and you would need to start cutting, so that by comp time you can be ripped (more defind then cut obviously). GOOD LUCK.

PUMBA

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow thx pumba, This morning 6 am i did a 15 minute jog before breakfast, and i ride to my gym and that take just brisky 15 minutes. Ive now cut all fatty foods from my diet and kept my meals high in protein and carbs. IVe been motivated to do cardio 15 minutes every morning before breakfast, im hoping it is good right?
I am thinking of competing in late 20s maybe cause i don't really know much and i'd rarther learn more then hit the comps at my peak.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good mate. Even do 15 minutes after your weights. Once you see yourself stalling that is when you increase to maybe 25-30 minutes or increase intensity.
As for competeing, you will find that you will get your head around it quickly, just listen to advice, it may not always be gospel so take it with a grain of salt and do further research, you will probably find you will be fine by about 20-22 after you get a better base to work on, but you are doing fine, I not as large as you at the same age (in saying that, I was a boxer/kickboxer at your age not a weight lifter or Bodybuilder).

Good Luck

PUMBA

E

EvilDumbell

PUMBA said:
:mad: DISAGREE bro. I can't see why you and others are telling a 16yr old who is currently not in competition mode, and is not obese or seriously overweight to actually cut-up. WHY????? He looks fucking great for a 16yr old, keep doing what you are doing for now, if it ain't broke don't fuck with it. Clean nutrition yes, add a little Cardio yes......but to "CUT_UP" why???? His hormones and genetics are letting him obviously put on some good muscle, let that happen, his metabolic rate will increase just from adding muscle.

My Reasoning:
1. From the pics I'm looking at his bf% levels look fine for a 16yr who is looking to ad size and build a good foundation. (which by the way Tonka if you get some knowledge in there mate you will do pretty well)

2. He is not competeing yet and obviously (no offence mate) his knowledge is not at level where he is ready to compete, so I can see no need to cut at all. Clean diet up for sure, but I think the term cutting-up is being thrown around a bit too loosley.

3.You stated you thought he was 30-35lbs out of cut condition? That is not an unheard of or dramatic off-season condition to be in.

4. His Cardio Vascular health is not going to improve noticeably at all from dieting down, he would need to incorporate cardio into his training. YES it will improve your physique, recovery and training Tonka, if you incorporate a little cardio, but nothing to excess.

5. QUOTE: "Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level."
He has not got a "HIGH" bf% and the point of "no return" is a long long way away. Look at my pics from last Sept, and my bf% would have been higher then Tonka's is, he is 16, I am 33 he will lose fat quicker then I as I have the metabolism of a Walrus with a rabbits heart looool, but I have no problem if I "clean" up my diet a little and introduce a little cardio.

6. Nutrition is a science in itself, consult a dietition before doing anything dramatic to your diet (that is what they are trained for). As with me, what works for EB my not work for everyone, so check to be sure, even my information is not gospel and i have been reading about bodybuilding and playing with weight (on and off) since 1988 (lool when I was your age).

PS: Tonka I like the pics mate, looking good. Yes maybe clean your diet of a few simple carbs, meaning Macca's, lollies things of that nature and introduce a little cardio every few days just to keep your metabolic rate going in the right direction. Keep your protien levels up. If you plan on competeing anytime real soon (next 6 months) some of what I have written is incorrect and you would need to start cutting, so that by comp time you can be ripped (more defind then cut obviously). GOOD LUCK.

PUMBA

Massive freetime Meltdown :D lol

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
Massive freetime Meltdown :D lol
Blame the damn pup for waking me at 5am, little fucker I could have strangled him loooool.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking nice and thick tonka;) Havent been around lately because my internet is fucked:(

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh really, just try get it fixed man, stay in touch.:xmascrunk:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aren't i sexy:xmashsughrun3: .

Attachments

• IMAG0046.JPG