• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Updates

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL it didnt freak me out but when people have raspy voices it litterally makes my eyes water, i dunno why. He obviously got some sort of surgery and he covers his neck with a bandana. I hope they filmed trey posing so we can get a sneek peek

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
r87asz-1.jpg

Steve Blechman-MD said:
I put Trey Brewer on the cover of MD in April 2007 after winning the December 2006 Excalibur in Los Angeles at the young age of 21.

After I viewed the prejudging pictures of the Excalibur and saw Trey for the first time, I said “Holy Shit! This guy is a freak! We have to shoot him first!” Immediately I called Trey on his cell phone before the finals. I told him that I wanted to shoot him on the Sunday after the show and put him on the cover as a promising, young, up and coming star. I am always looking to bring fresh new talent to the pages of MD. Trey was so excited and said that he “loves MD!” He told me it is his favorite bodybuilding magazine and “he reads it every month.”

I believed in Trey back then and still believe in him now!! The same was true with Branch Warren. After winning the Nationals and turning Pro everyone said that Branch is all legs and would never win a major IFBB show!! Well the rest is history. Trey knows what his weak points are and he is now working very hard with the help of Hany Rambod to bring them up. Trey is a great guy and extremely popular with the fans!! He is a hard worker and strong as hell!! Trey Brewer is also a BSN sponsored athlete. I have no doubt that Trey will improve every show he goes into. I look forward to him making great gains in 2010. Remember, Trey is only 24 years old and has plenty of time to improve.

Best of luck Trey at the Nationals this weekend!! Trey is a natural fit and I am proud to have him part of Team MD. Welcome Home Trey!!

2usk9yf-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about damn time :coolguy:

good for him.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There goes the good rxmuscle vids on him...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There goes the good rxmuscle vids on him...

i was thinking the same thing, i really hope that's not the case though because Trey is pretty entertaining in my opinion and a very nice guy, and no one does better videos then Palumbo..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LMAO

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"After I viewed the prejudging pictures of the Excalibur and saw Trey for the first time, I said “Holy Shit! This guy is a freak"

The thing is he doesn't look like that anymore! I wouldn't spend money on him.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

"After I viewed the prejudging pictures of the Excalibur and saw Trey for the first time, I said “Holy Shit! This guy is a freak"

The thing is he doesn't look like that anymore! I wouldn't spend money on him.
Except for his back, the rest of his body is freak.And the guy just turned 24.24 Years old carrying a size some Pro's took years to put together.He just did some errors with his diet last years, gaining too much fat and coming a bit flat but still make 4th place in his class at 23 years old.If he keeps improving and learning, he can surely make a name for himself as Pro.He got plenty time to do that.

hulk777

hulk777

lol that photo of trey at the top looks photo shopped

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
6szx47-1.jpg

The video of the Trey Brewer Photoshoot at the 2009 Nationals is no longer up so we added another Trey Brewer video instead. This one is a Trey Brewer photoshoot in 2007.

Trey Brewer, The Barely Legal Freak TM. Behind the scenes look at 21 year old Trey Brewer's exclusive photo shoot with MD's ace photographer, Per Bernal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big improvements? Really Trey? That back lat-spread... :(

Well, I've got to say one thing, he looks a lot better in video then he does in the pictures. Trey the Brewmeister...