• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Updates

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trey, quit bodybuilding. MD & BSN... drop this dud and give the sponsorship to someone more deserving. I don't see any improvements. Over hyped, I do feel sorry for him though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ he's got your attention though, doesnt he?

he actually doesnt look half bad in this vid as opposed to the actual contest

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

I agree with you too. I think Trey has made some pretty awful decisions, but he's learning, he's new. This stuff takes a lot of time. His quads are (well, were) in a league of their own! I'm not a big Trey fan at all, but I think he should keep on keeping on. ;)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he's got your attention though, doesnt he?

he actually doesnt look half bad in this vid as opposed to the actual contest

His getting my attention that he looks mediocre compared to the amount of hype he gets along with his undeserving sponsorships is not beneficial... so what is your point? :dunnodude:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ :49:

Trey, quit bodybuilding. MD & BSN... drop this dud and give the sponsorship to someone more deserving. I don't see any improvements. Over hyped, I do feel sorry for him though.

agree !!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He honestly needs to forget about being a legit pro, doesn't have the structure for it. He should just prioritize his legs, get them back up to where they were before and beyond, and have that be his trademark.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ at least he's having fun with BSN !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Comin_Up

I wana work for BSN them girls were a little bit of alright. haha

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
His getting my attention that he looks mediocre compared to the amount of hype he gets along with his undeserving sponsorships is not beneficial... so what is your point? :dunnodude:

Its publicity, have you heard of it? Whether you like him or not, him being around catches peoples attention towards BSN and now MD, i know a lot of people who arent into bodybuilding and they are just into sports and other stuff but they know who trey brewer is and they think he's cool so it doesnt matter what the hardcore community think if he's bringing in the big bucks for himself and his sponsors

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ at least he's having fun with BSN !!!

The point is that he won't be with BSN for long at this rate, he needs something to be marketable and an all around mediocre physique doesn't have that. He needs to just become a leg freak, which he can be.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The point is that he won't be with BSN for long at this rate, he needs something to be marketable and an all around mediocre physique doesn't have that. He needs to just become a leg freak, which he can be.

I agree 100%. The freaks will always have a place in the bb community. He will never win the Mr O or Arnold so he might as well make his money somewhere else.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I had hopes that this time he would've nailed it, but he just keeps getting worst and worst each year...but hey some Pro got their card in their 40's so maybe in the end he will make it...:bitelip::umwtf:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its publicity, have you heard of it? Whether you like him or not, him being around catches peoples attention towards BSN and now MD, i know a lot of people who arent into bodybuilding and they are just into sports and other stuff but they know who trey brewer is and they think he's cool so it doesnt matter what the hardcore community think if he's bringing in the big bucks for himself and his sponsors

Some times I wonder if you think before you type, or speak for that matter. If he has a mediocre build and never improves such as he has then he is bring negative publicity to himself and his sponsors. He will be dropped, unless he does what IS brought up. He doesn't have much going for him except his freaky leags.

medicineman

medicineman

dudes legs arent even freaky anymore. still have good size shape and seperation....but no WOW factor.dude needs to figure this game out quick, before all his sponsors drop his ass

C

Comin_Up

Some times I wonder if you think before you type, or speak for that matter. If he has a mediocre build and never improves such as he has then he is bring negative publicity to himself and his sponsors. He will be dropped, unless he does what IS brought up. He doesn't have much going for him except his freaky leags.

Whats with the negative energy man, no need to be mean :gaysign: deep breath in, deep breath out

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

NPC Excalibur 07 still his best showing, there he showed potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
l_96ca7707328e48ccef57dbae62881de5-1.jpg

NPC Excalibur 07 still his best showing, there he showed potential.

It was 06... and the pic is photoshopped, here is the original.

QW5Q7780-1.jpg

Still though, he did look very impressive there.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ I was about to say about the ps'd one, I fucking hate the photoshopped pics.