• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - 2.5 Weeks Out

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet before and after pics joey....really shows the awesome improvements u have made w/ my posing

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posing now looks very good! Nice work Turk and Flex.

R

rockhardman

O ok i get what u told about hiding the front lat spread. is my hands to high, but i see ur posse hmmm? ill try it that way see how it looks. but good job to u too bro u looking good nice arm develpment bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O ok i get what u told about hiding the front lat spread. is my hands to high, but i see ur posse hmmm? ill try it that way see how it looks. but good job to u too bro u looking good nice arm develpment bro.
Thanks for the kind words, but these pictures are actually a member on here by the name of Turkish1530. I'm just his
buddy that helped him get his posing, nutrition, and other things preparing for his first bodybuilding show.

:2:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the kind words, but these pictures are actually a member on here by the name of Turkish1530. I'm just his
buddy that helped him get his posing, nutrition, and other things preparing for his first bodybuilding show.

:2:

Flex are you going to be the fluffer If you get my drift.:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O ok i get what u told about hiding the front lat spread. is my hands to high, but i see ur posse hmmm? ill try it that way see how it looks.
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. The judges are going to be looking up from below the stage, but your arms will probably be blocking any view of your lats.

Give it a try and see how you look.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man, looking awesome !!
those lats look AMAZING DUDE!!
PS, awesome chest development!! :D

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How the hell you look SOOO dense in the side chest??? Amazing, bro :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How the hell you look SOOO dense in the side chest??? Amazing, bro :D
Another shot of him from 2.5 weeks out, I didn't like this picture as much so I had him take another which is the one posted on page one.

The reason I prefer his left side chest over his right is because of his insane shoulder striations and clear visible tricep. His left calf is also bigger than his right, with more vascularity. Then ofcourse his left pec is noticably bigger than his right. Finally, his left bicep peak is much more dominant on the left, along with more vascularity than the right.

There would only be a couple minor reasons to use his right side. He has better striations in his quads from the right, his abdominals also look better on the right, but he's able to cover it up nicely in the side chest. On the right side, his pec detail is better, however it's been coming in from the left side too. Finally, he has good vascularity in his delts from the right side.

But, we are going with the left. Although he's practicing both sides nonetheless.

I'm going to make sure Dave turns back and forth more than other poses during the side chest to make sure every judge can see the back of his arm. That is what makes his left side chest look so thick and conditioned. That is why he doesn't look as thick in this picture as the first shot.

665w291017ki6-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ yeah buddyyyy.....less than a week joey

D

Dstan

yeah buddy! Way to go Turk...wish you well in your competition i'm sure you'll come in awesome.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carb depleting begins tomorrow. Only 1/2 cup of oats for his carb sources. His sodium also lowers to 4-5 grams tomorrow.

:ughnoes:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Going to be tough, but you can do it Turkey:xyxthumbs:

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

great transformation

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Few days anymore :ughnoes:. Looking tight and big bro!