• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - 2.5 Weeks Out

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully Turk can get his hands on a camera so we can take some pre-contest pictures. I'm going to try to borrow one from my mother also.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully Turk can get his hands on a camera so we can take some pre-contest pictures. I'm going to try to borrow one from my mother also.

Just go out and buy one. You can get a pretty good one for $200. :food-snacking:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I just got done burning Turk's posing music and he needs me up there tomorrow, so i'm gonna head up in the morning once he begins his carbup. Not sure if i'll be on again before the show Sunday.

Just want to say thanks again for everyone that helped, especially Ironslave. For anyone who doesn't know, Ironslave sent us an extra bottle of his sunless tanning finisher. When he got to the post office he found out shipping would cost him $50, but he still sent it to us.

Thanks again bud, means alot.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave and Flex great that you are helping the champ :D

GO TURKISH!!!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Well, I just got done burning Turk's posing music and he needs me up there tomorrow, so i'm gonna head up in the morning once he begins his carbup. Not sure if i'll be on again before the show Sunday.

Just want to say thanks again for everyone that helped, especially Ironslave. For anyone who doesn't know, Ironslave sent us an extra bottle of his sunless tanning finisher. When he got to the post office he found out shipping would cost him $50, but he still sent it to us.

Thats awesome ironslave great gesture. :tiphat:

Give em hell turkish! :hyperguy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck and looking forward to pics of your success.

Good old Ironslave! :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome Progress turk, dont let the anger get to you though :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He felt minorly full by the end of the night. Ended the night on a total of 400 grams of carbs and close to 2 grams of sodium.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

def. appreciate every1's support and a def. huge huge huge thanx to obviously Flex but also Ironslave for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2:.....we are almost at the finish line

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck big buddy, u gonna do it great! :hsughr:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All the hardwork has been put in Turk...now go get whats yours! :D