• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - 2 Days Out

peterknowles25

peterknowles25

I hope you realize that you have the genetics and dedication to be a professional bodybuilder if you chose to take that road Turk....

I second that. That is objectively true. Great work Turk, WELL DONE and Kick ass on stage!!!!!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those bicep genetics are amazing!
Mr. natural o for sure !!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truly stunning.

Size, condition, vascularity - you've got it nailed. Shape is great.

Can't wait to see the contest pics and you with the 1st place trophy!

D

Dstan

Awesome transformation Turk! Can't wait to see more pics.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome best of luck Turk....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are the fucking updates?!?! :angrydude:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Turk, I'm sorry I didn't make it to the show brother :tear:

I had a few issues I had to take care of here. I know you must've torn shit up though!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm honestly shocked right now guys, Turk was spot on and couldn't of looked any better. But, he was insanely robbed. He won the heavyweights and won best poser (out of about 15 guys, i'm very proud of that) but for whatever reason they gave the win to the lightweight. The lightweight was over 50 pounds lighter, his tan was far off, and his posing was terrible. Don't get me wrong, he had some of the best quads i've ever seen and he had decent conditioning; but, he did not have anything on Turk from what I could see. I was just waiting for them to call his number, and when they didn't my heart stopped.

There's a slight possibility the judges marked him down for his extended stomach, but whenever he hit his shots his waist was tucked in very nicely. I'll try to get up video footage someday.

Here's the crazy part, he weighed 190 pounds after carbing up and he was ripped to shreds. All natural. Incredible, simply incredible. I couldn't be any more proud, he dominated the show.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm honestly shocked right now guys, Turk was spot on and couldn't of looked any better. But, he was insanely robbed. He won the heavyweights and won best poser (out of about 15 guys, i'm very proud of that) but for whatever reason they gave the win to the lightweight. The lightweight was over 50 pounds lighter, his tan was far off, and his posing was terrible. Don't get me wrong, he had some of the best quads i've ever seen and he had decent conditioning; but, he did not have anything on Turk from what I could see. I was just waiting for them to call his number, and when they didn't my heart stopped.

There's a slight possibility the judges marked him down for his extended stomach, but whenever he hit his shots his waist was tucked in very nicely. I'll try to get up video footage someday.

Here's the crazy part, he weighed 190 pounds after carbing up and he was ripped to shreds. All natural. Incredible, simply incredible. I couldn't be any more proud, he dominated the show.

Amazing, I cannot wait to see pics. How did he like his color? Turk has a bright bright future in this if he chooses.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i havent checked this thread, he looks really good but dont be sad man that shit always happens the most important now.....is the pics, cant wait to see them.

Say congrats to Turk.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obviously these arn't good pictures, but they are the best we have at the moment.

(the kid to the left won the show)

img2495zj1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kid on the right of Turk won the show.

img2493ec3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You've gotta be shitting me if that skinny kid beat Turk.

S

SRLift

I have to agree with Flex. I was at the show and I think Turk got robbed big time. I'm not a judge by any means, but as far as I could tell at the time, Turk had it in the bag. Anyway, nice job Turk, you looked awesome

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what i see in the pics.. Turk owned!!! amazing job.. awesome job guys. :)