• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - 2 Days Out

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man... turk got robbed!!!!
lets burn the place burn :keke:

Looking awesome! OUTSTANDING in the pictures bro

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here he is against the heavyweights (second from right)

img2460sn5-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is, by far, the best abs & thighs on that stage.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is, by far, the best abs & thighs on that stage.
All his air isn't blown out in the shot yet, but it still looks decent. For anyone wondering, that is MuscleMecca member Shutupnsquat on the far right of that abs/thigh posedown. He placed 2nd behind Turk in the heavyweight division.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All his air isn't blown out in the shot yet, but it still looks decent. For anyone wondering, that is MuscleMecca member Shutupnsquat on the far right of that abs/thigh posedown. He placed 2nd behind Turk in the heavyweight division.

Oh shit.. sounds like Turk has some bragging rights :49: And you can say I told you so with the contest prep you tried to help him with. :D

Good job all around guys :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Just awesome look for Turk :xyxthumbs:
He should've won over that lightweight :angrydude:

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF!? Turk looks amazing in those shots - muscular and spot-on conditioning. Robbed is an under-statement.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
agreed with maka. Robbed is an understatement. Turk you looked supreme big fella

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk looked great, sad he got robbed. He did the best he can, nothing more he could do the rest was ourt of his hands.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope this loss drives him to eat and train harder than ever this offseason. If he does, then this loss won't bother me as much and I'll feel like it served a purpose.

We know the winner of the show was getting the hookup from one of our boys. But, Turk still had him by over 50 pounds on stage, am I the only one here that finds that downright astonishing? I couldn't be any more proud of him, he worked his ass off and it payed off.

About a week ago he told me he thinks shutupnsquat will beat him and I almost slapped him in the face, so that's something to be proud of. Nothing against shutupnsquat, if he came in on top of his game he may have taken the show.

I have so many ideas already for this upcoming offseason for Turk. He's going to incorporate more lat widening exercises such as wider gripped pulldowns and wide grip pullups. It's crazy, he's only been training his legs hard for a year and they were one of the best on stage Sunday night. I would like to see him train his hamstrings just as hard as his quads every workout. I really believe if he adds some width and keeps his stomach tight, he'll be unstoppable. At the moment I'm regretting not showing him ways to hide his weak lat width on the front double bicep more effectively, but i'm not going to cry about it. At times like this I really hate being an extreme perfectionist.

Sounds corny, but one of my ultimate goals in life right now is to get my buddy his natural pro card and I'll do anything it takes.

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope this loss drives him to eat and train harder than ever this offseason. If he does, then this loss won't bother me as much and I'll feel like it served a purpose.

We know the winner of the show was getting the hookup from one of our boys. But, Turk still had him by over 50 pounds on stage, am I the only one here that finds that downright astonishing? I couldn't be any more proud of him, he worked his ass off and it payed off.

About a week ago he told me he thinks shutupnsquat will beat him and I almost slapped him in the face, so that's something to be proud of. Nothing against shutupnsquat, if he came in on top of his game he may have taken the show.

I have so many ideas already for this upcoming offseason for Turk. He's going to incorporate more lat widening exercises such as wider gripped pulldowns and wide grip pullups. It's crazy, he's only been training his legs hard for a year and they were one of the best on stage Sunday night. I would like to see him train his hamstrings just as hard as his quads every workout. I really believe if he adds some width and keeps his stomach tight, he'll be unstoppable. At the moment I'm regretting not showing him ways to hide his weak lat width on the front double bicep more effectively, but i'm not going to cry about it. At times like this I really hate being an extreme perfectionist.

Sounds corny, but one of my ultimate goals in life right now is to get my buddy his natural pro card and I'll do anything it takes.

you're one helluva good mate - I'm sure that along with your help turk's gonna be unstoppable, he's lucky to have someone like you backing him :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're one helluva good mate - I'm sure that along with your help turk's gonna be unstoppable, he's lucky to have someone like you backing him :tiphat:
He brings the dedication and genetics to the table, I bring the knowledge. Together I think we're an unstoppable force.

I should of helped him more with his diet the last offseason.

:linedrunk:

forsi

forsi

Totally robbed 4 sure. You are the most massive and shredded person on the stage.
Nevertheless, congratulations for your achievement. Its really a big step to your natural pro card. Respect.

warpig

warpig

he really looks good, def should of won

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up everyone...still pretty disappointed with the loss sunday...i really believed that i had it once i won the heavyweight class....as joey said earlier i had my brother shutupnsquat winning the show....and then immediately after taking the heavyweight class i won the best poser award and i just thought that i was going to take the overall......i'm planning on getting the score cards from the show so i can figure out how i was beat :uhoh2:...ne ways i've got sum new pics that ppl posted on facebook but i just need to find a way to get them on MM, i'm not very good w/ things like this

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Dave, you looked fucking amazing. I was talking to my boy Joe and we agreed that you will absolutely get your pro card. Your a genetic freak, keep it up bro.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looked simply amazing. Best conditioning and mass. How the fuck did you not win overall?
The judges may be blind, someone request medical attention for them.

Simply amazing dude, keep it up and you can be a true legend :3