• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session Tweak! Those close grip/ french presses must have been brutal. Nice work man, I'm impressed!

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh my god. 215 for 4 on a CLOSE GRIP with a superset? you're a fucking animal!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHAT THE F WORD!

Your strong ask heck man! 215 close grips, Presses presses Hardocre all the way tweak! Man that ession was a warriors session bro!
Awesome job man!
AND

ruel

ruel

whooaaa.. great numbers bro! strong guy!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gr8 work tweak you put up some impressive #s bro keep it up man

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wanna say Tweak...'07. It's coming. Evo will be arriving on the Eastern Seaboard and making his way inland to Fort Wayne, Indiana. Tell Paulie, to powder the straps and eat like a Hypo!!!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
my arms would run away of my body if i just start thinking on those weigths.
awesome

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

awesome session of arms brother .. get that guns .. and add mass to them :) .. sorry for catching ur log these days :) ..

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hit shoulders with Paul at his gym for todays session

Evo, I didnt get the 75lbs on Seated Db Shoulder Press, stupid seat was taken the entire time, so we ended up doing db shoulder press LAST, but I do have something for you on Upright Rows as promised buddy

here we go

Side Laterals
35x12
35x12
35x12

Push Presses
95x8
115x8
135x6

Upright Rows
95x8
115x8
125x6<drop set>95x8<drop set w/ 45lb Plate - Front Plate Raises x 12>
135x5<drop set>95x8<drop set w/ Front Raises 20x12>

Rear Laterals
45x15
55x12
50x15

Seated Db Shoulder Press
50x8
60x12 (I have a video of this)
70x6

Abs - 6 total sets, Paul could barely handle it

I took the video with the 60x12 because we didnt have anybody to take a video and I needed a spot from Paul with the 70s to help get my elbows up into place

Video: Seated DB Shoulder Press - 60x12

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOOOT GOOOD SHOW TWEAK!

60x12 NICE!!

GOTTA SEE YA do 70x12+ !!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job tweak. those are some great numbers and for lots of reps. i hate when people take a long ass time on one single thing, it ruins it for the rest of us. even though u did the db presses at the end, u still got great numbers. keep it up buddy! great clip by the way. good form!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't matter buddy, you've still put in an Olympian performance. An excellent session all the way Tweak, that's something to be really proud of.

Those dropsets on the upright row are pure evil. All you numbers are just way out of control buddy. Your dedication and work ethic is something else mate and it shows in your training log. It's always a pleasure to read.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We did dominate that session, although I sucked hardcore on our Ab exercises. That cable pull exercise was seriously extremly difficult. I couldnt keep my knees together! We need to get a video of me doing 225lb on BB row, but that wont be for another couple weeks until I attempt that. Actually, next week I might want you to order my protein and straps. It all depends on how much protein I have left, but ill tell you when you can order. See ya later!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry 4 asking but... that dumbells in the vid are 30lbs or 60lbs each one???

In any case it seems you move them eaaaaaaaaaaaasy :D you're a hardcore buddy. Perfect execution, thath's the most important thing.

Your uprights rows are amazing mate, you're getting stronger!!!

Glad to see your progress!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good workout Tweak man good upright rows, and cheers for the video mate

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it Tweak that was a good session and to do those DB presses at the end of all that and judging by the vid, with such ease is really good going! Sterling work my boy.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
Sorry 4 asking but... that dumbells in the vid are 30lbs or 60lbs each one???

In any case it seems you move them eaaaaaaaaaaaasy :D you're a hardcore buddy. Perfect execution, thath's the most important thing.

Your uprights rows are amazing mate, you're getting stronger!!!

Glad to see your progress!

60lbs each mvs lol, its cool for asking man, thanks for stopping by. Same for everybody else, I always appreciate the comments.

Doing them presses last was pretty hard, I really suprised myself when I was still capable of putting up the 70s, next week I'll get the 75s for you though Evo I promise, hell maybe even the 80s!!! lol :skurred:

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hardcore thug gangsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

nice numbers tweak, maybe ill start a log sometime to see if i am any competition lol

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LIGHTWEIGHT TWEAK! Nothing to u bro! Pushpresses, upright rows, presses! U GOT IT DONE BRO! KICK AS* JOB!
AND