• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice cardio session tweaK!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was a pretty good session even though you cut BB row out. Thats not good that your back is still bothering you some. Hope its just an annoyance. We will train Delts together, and damn it I will get the 65's on seated db press for atleast 4....that will make me happy. And Im going for 225 on deads thursday, yesterdays deads really impressed me. See ya later!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GOOD GRIEF MAN! Lots a rows bro, thats awesome! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BACK STAY HEALTHY MAN! STAY HEALTHY!!!!!!

Chest and back in the same day blows my mind man, that in itself is impressive, but teh numbers u have posted makes me even mroe impressed bro!
HArdcore tweak !
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work Tweak - Dropsets, Supersets, you got the lot. I love doing dropsets, so it was a real pleasure to read through your session. Superb hardcore work buddy. Wanna see you as big as possible for 07!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice numbers and I like the cardio at the end

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goddamn that was a lot of work there! Good numbers and everything. Shame that your back is still giving you gip. I hope that it passes soon! You're lifts are getting stratospheric!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak looking good bro. Glad I got my comp back so I can stay motiviated! Those incline presses and seated DB presses are impressive! Keep it up b/c I'm comin fo yo ass.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Triceps/Biceps from earlier today

Close Grip Bench Press
185x6
205x6
215x4
185x6

^^^^ Last two sets supersetted with French Press into just the pressing motion, hope you guys know what I mean

French Press

50x12+12 more presses (24 reps total)
60x12+12 more presses (24 reps total)

Hammer Strength Seated Dip
180x6
270x6
320x6
180x20

Tricep Pressdowns (got the light pulleys today dammit)

130x20
150x20
150x20
150x18

Incline Seated Db Curl (first time doing this in a while so I didnt know what to start with)
25x10
30x10
35x10
35x10

Hammer Curl
35x10
40x10
45x10
50x10<drop set>30x6<drop set>20x6

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session tweakmiester! those numbers on the close grip are insane and even more that u supersetted that shit! now that i saw those numbers i will try on my next tri session to get equal numbers, i will try, might not get it but will try, for u man! keep it up!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session tweakin, you killed those guns man. :2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was a good session indeed. You dominated those close grip benches. I think I know what you are talking about with the dropsets, you make it sound confusing though. Friday I will get the 60's on seated db press, and they will be the best 6 reps you've ever seen. And I will put alot of effort into kicking them up. See ya!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your close grip bench press is excellent all in all a great workout

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive close grip presses and fu**ng great hammer curls!!! Hope you didn't brake a bone doign that movement. Awesome loads, mate. Keep it up!

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your CGBP IS good, but just wondering why u only have 2 bicep exercises, or 1 pure bicep as opposed to 4 tricep ones?
ps i miss you tweak (K)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut!! said:
your CGBP IS good, but just wondering why u only have 2 bicep exercises, or 1 pure bicep as opposed to 4 tricep ones?
ps i miss you tweak (K)

I'm still working with a wrist injury and I could feel it starting to get aggrivated the last two sets of Hammer Curls, otherwise I probably would have hit the Camstar Bilateral Arm Curl for 3-4 sets. 8 total sets for biceps is still a good amount anyway, its a small muscle so you dont gotta do much to make it grow. Plus I hit back on Monday so there was two straight days of bicep training actually. Dont worry peanut, next time I train my biceps I'll hit them with some high volume just for you :weightlifter:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Staggering work on those guns of yours Tweak. Man, you've pounded those suckers to dust. The rep range for your tricep work is totally insane. Damn I can't wait for my reloading program to finish!!!

You're really ripping up yourself Tweak. I can only see great results from all the hard assed effort you're putting each workout, the numbers and your strength just keep on growing.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet Angel of mercy that was a lot of arm work. great bench and hammers. I see I'm gonna have to up my ante soon you're getting too strong for my liking! Great stuff honey.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Definately slayed the guns, brother. Nice volume and you didn't puss-out and stick with girly-ass movements...you went for the kill!