• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
295lbs buddy!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was an awesome session! The videos kick ass for sure, but stupid phone quality! That 295x5 is amazing, and your form was alot more.."mature" than mine, if you know what I mean. Tomorrow sha'll be excellent as well, see you then!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's my baby....sweet Tweak, you better keep bustin it bro...IM COMIN!!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Tweak, brutal session mate. Those rows are really, really good and thanks for sharing. You're showing some superb strength all round buddy, I just see your numbers (as well as your physique) just growing and growing.
Well done old chap, tally ho!!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

finally i wake up and saw the clip .. oh yeah brutal row from my buddy Tweaky .. 5 solid reps .. gotta have thick ass back for sure man :) .. keep those clips coming .. and next time i wanna see the 300 pounds in ur session man .. i'm sure u would do it easily ..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great video Tweak!!! Ho ho ho, high weight there... 295 for 5 SLOW reps... amzing, simply amazing. Keep up the hard work!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good clip man! nice job on those rows!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright, I trained with Paul tonight at his gym, it was a great workout. I even have another clip, and if you didnt check go look in Pauls log he has quite a few clips of his training session.

Here we go!

Seated Db Shoulder Press
65x15(1/aid)
60x15
55x16
55x12<drop set>30x10

Side Laterals
35x8
40x8
45x10 I GOT A CLIP OF THIS
45x8<drop set>30x6<drop set>20x10

Rear Laterals
45x15
55x12
65x7 (damn that was heavy) drop set with 30x10
65x5<drop set>30x10

Upright Rows
95x12
105x12
105x9 (stopped short because my right delt had this weird pain so I rather play it safe than push my self to injury)

Cybex Shoulder Press Machine
90x12
110x10
115x8<drop set>70x8

machine weight felt so damn heavy, especially doing it last

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

WoooooooW .. 45 pounds for reps .. and clip in my face .. that's awesome brother .. burn those delts for more beef .. i've just watched the clips in paul's log and now i'm watching my buddy tweaky burn himself with hardcore set .. that what's all about man :) .. great session .. keep them up buddy

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it just me, or is that a shit load of weight for your size?
Seriously 45+lbs man, thats alot of weight....

keep up the hard work Tweak you'll get massive as hell!!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

lol .. i've just noticed the Bang Bang thing .. thx a lot brother :) .. awesome

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Tweak, look at you frying your caps man! Thanks for posting the clip. That is some serious shit going on with that shoulder session man. Those dropsets must have damn near blasted those delts to dust.
Hardcore session bro, excellent, excellent work.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great numbers man!!! I wonder why you start in Seated Db Shoulder Press
with the 65 and finish with the 55 instead doing first 55 and last 65. Any reason???

Tnx 4 the clip, you're a strong monster!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good job tweak and good clips too bro

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey tweak,
you bastard look at what you're lifting!
if i were you id smash that little turd doing wrist curls - doesnt know he shuoldnt be thre doing that so tell him to bugger off! you're a mod on the forum! he should know that and respect you! ha
man you're goin real good lately dont stop now man just gives me more motivation to keep pushing it to be able to train as heavy as you so keep goin!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
Great numbers man!!! I wonder why you start in Seated Db Shoulder Press
with the 65 and finish with the 55 instead doing first 55 and last 65. Any reason???

Tnx 4 the clip, you're a strong monster!

I wanted to keep the reps at 15 and sometimes I just feel like going down instead of up just for a change. Thanks for stopping by man, I appreciate everybodys comments quite a bit! I'll have another vid or two this Sunday so stay tuned!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy drop sets bro,, sweet job

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great workout, i posted some constructive criticism on paulies log. check it out.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evo has been keeping me posted about your constant improvements and I've come in here to witness it myself! Deads, rows, everything is just shooting up! Terrific improvements!
I despise you! :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes that was one of the best sessions we've had so far. Im pretty happy about the 60's for 9 reps. But I was watching the video and I could of came a little lower on all the reps, but then I probably would of gotten the 60's for 6. But its ok, right now my delts are in pain still, usually they dont really get sore, but they are now. It was an awesome session and I loved it, I also love how we get all this publicity when we post videos up, people get anxious to see the next clip we have...lol. See ya tomorrow for our power day, it should be great! later!