• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lifting some serious numbers kid. b careful with those rows. u dont want to hurt ur back

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexCabana said:
lifting some serious numbers kid. b careful with those rows. u dont want to hurt ur back

thanks all the posts everybody, they are so much motivation to me. Thanks Flex for the advice, my back always feels fine when doing them but I definetely understand how I could mess it up. I keep my back perfectly straight when doing them and pull slowly none of that fast rep jerky bullshit you always see. I feel the contraction baby!

thanks again everybody, tomorrow is my power day with Paul. Should be a great one.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
thanks all the posts everybody, they are so much motivation to me. Thanks Flex for the advice, my back always feels fine when doing them but I definetely understand how I could mess it up. I keep my back perfectly straight when doing them and pull slowly none of that fast rep jerky bullshit you always see. I feel the contraction baby!

^ Reading that Rocky??

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Tweak said:

^ Reading that Rocky??

A ha ha! Power style my friend. Power style.

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man how did the power go with it?
how were those power cleans or high pulls whatever it was LOL!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, did legs today, shitty as workout, wasnt mentally there to begin with then some shit happend and that didnt make it better.

I was going to do regular back squats today, and was going to go for 315 but some high school fucker was doing WRIST CURLS IN THE FUCKING SQUAT RACK THAT I WANTED!!! He did 7 whole sets, little fucker. So I settled with Front Squats, no biggy, until some shit happened.

Front Squat
225x8
245x4 Bar Slip off my shoulder, rubbed against my right bicep descently think I might have a descent looking bruise there. I've got 245x8! BEFORE!!! WHY DID IT SLIP! SHIT PISSES ME OFF!!!

That screwed me up mentally, I was so pissed, so I went light the rest of the workout and just went for the pump

Leg Press
380x10
470x10
560x10 (descent pump)

Hack Squat - again went just for the pump
180x10
270x10
360x10

Lying Leg Curl
120x10
130x10
140x10

Calves

I could have done more hammy work, but I was just so pissed

I did 15 minutes of cardio just for the hell of it, burned over 200 calories on the Elliptical, over 2000 paces, on Level 15.

For this shitty session I'm making up for it and crushing my body tomorrow, I might even go in on Wednesday (my off day) and hit legs again, I'm going to seriously thrash the hell out of my body for that shit, unnacceptable

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucked man. people who do that piss off me as well.

Nice leg workout though,
goooood sets man.
Cardio def does get those Calves blaster!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey cheer up man, u might not have gotten the numbers u wanted but u still got great numbers, and i have had this happen to me before, some fuckin pussy ass guy hogging up the shit from people who are actually there to get some hardcore work done, but u'll get it next time!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak man u cant let something like that get to u bro! Ok u got beeat on the squat so go to the leg press and get your money their! Then gte more on the next exercise! You did the smart thing though, if your having a hard time u can almost always just go for the pump bro!
Smart thinking!
AND

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work out Clint, i cant wait to get back to gym, next time you see a guy in the squat rack, hit him with a DB in the fucking head.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeez that could have been real nasty Tweak, hope the bicep is ok.

What is with people who do everything else but fucking squat in squat racks!! Dumbass mofo's.

Despite that, I think that's a very worthy session there bro. Those fronts, hacks and leg presses are brilliant. Your numbers are really taking off.

Walk back in there and crucify those weights, stay angry, STAY ANGRY, grrrrrrrr!! Nobody stands in your way, you're there to tear the place up, you own the gym. Make it your finest hour.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Man, just tell everyone you got in a bar fight when they ask you about the bruise! LOL jk brother, I hate those little fuckers that don't respect gym ettiquite! Back when I coached HS baseball I'd yell at some kids if they were screwing around or continuously wasting equipment :mad:

Still man, it was good to see you regrouped and was able to concentrate and finish the work that need to be done. Hope you heal up fast...tell your girl that repeated sexual intercourse increases hormone release and will help you recover faster; who know, she might believe it :2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I hope your bi is right... what a shame that the bar slipped... but mate, your weights are insane. Keep up that excelent work!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

i hate the when the bar slipped over my shoulders .. that's sucks .. but even though .. ur leg workout was brutal man :) .. don't give up and come back again with morethan 8 reps for this damn weight :)

Urs Q80 ( sorry for not catching ur log man due to busy life .. but i'm pretty sure once i got back to ur log again .. i will say some hardcore stuff )

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did Chest/Triceps tonight instead of Chest/Back because I dont know if Paul and I are going to train Back/Biceps again

Incline Db Press
70x12
80x10
80x9
80x8

Weighted Dips
45x12
45x11
45x9
45x9

Flat Db Press
60x12
60x10
60x10
60x9

Tricep Pressdown (got the heavy pulley system again)
65x12
75x12
75x10

supersetted with

Bodymasters Tricep Press Machine

130x12
130x12
130x12

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is an excellent session! High reps are awesome. If you want to train Back/Bis again, thats fine, I work thursday 5-10. When are you going to do the 85's on Incline? Im catching you slowly and it is making me happy. see ya later!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pressed dogg presses are where its at, i know what u mean about the heavy cable system, i was use to doing heavy on the cables push down, and i went to world sgym and i was like DANG! i coul barley get half of that!

Lookin good though man, u should be addin some size tweak!

Keep it up bro!
AND

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good Tweak! Those weighted dips look good as well as the incline DB bench. I wish I could do dips like you do, but an old football injury (seperated shoulder) keeps me from doing them. More power too you my brother. Hit it hard tomorrow, if you don't have the day off. Wanna see those weights gettin on up there. You're on the way!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang Tweak nice DB press!