• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Classic

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

^^LMFFAO!!!

Brazialian bro.
I was expeting some jokes. I ****ed her, and I don't see what's the issue, she's smokin' hot, and at first I couldn't believe she was a shemale, but you know what, when you're in contest prep and your test is off the scale, who ****in' cares? And btw, she blow it like a pro and rides it even better so whatever, peace out

Outed. She/He has a cock, therefore you are ghey. Damn.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

WAIT....

I'm only reading this now...

so heavyweight you ****ed a shemale???

I'm surprised there's no pics yet..

is this her(him)

019687503EXH00-1.jpg

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I dont think there was ever an op downtown, natzo. Transvestite with implants... as far as google images lead me to believe

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Bro I would tottaly tap that...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

I dont think there was ever an op downtown, natzo. Transvestite with implants... as far as google images lead me to believe

so she as a wiener?

heavywieght was her penis slapping your belly?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

do shemales just like getting boned? i mean how did he end? was he just like "bone me" or was he like "lemme masturbate while you bone me" in which case did he skeet on you?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

The LUlz is strong on this one.

heavyweight if she was opped I tottaly get it... she would fool me too. But if I saw her dick...mad.... I would run... run far far away bro... that's just disgusting on so many levels...

so was she opped or not?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

do shemales just like getting boned? i mean how did he end? was he just like "bone me" or was he like "lemme masturbate while you bone me" in which case did he skeet on you?

LOOOOOOL ........

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP

hoooooly cow, this is the biggest surprise in mecca since max's first pics without red undies.
First aknowleged tranny sex and it's NOT robcardu!!!!!!!!!

heavyweight: props to you for being so open minded and natural about it, it's not my thing but if all this is true and not only for trolling purposes you have my respect. However talking about how you ****ed a penised chick in a forum like this one isn't the best move by your part if you can't stand some jokes about it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

^^^^

yeah storm it's not Robcardu go figure... lolol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Heavyweight's road to his IFBB pro card:

- ****ing/getting ****ed/sucking shemales
- enjoying the cawks, so he decides to do some g4p
- "practice" on his training partner
- more g4p
- upping the dosages
- schmoeing 4 pay
- more roidz
- searching for "sponsors"
- more schmoes
- x5 the g4p sessions
- getting more cawks
- more money, more drugs
- finally an IFBB pro
- winning a show.

:icon_mrgreen: jk

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Heavyweight's road to his IFBB pro card:

- ****ing/getting ****ed/sucking shemales
- enjoying the cawks, so he decides to do some g4p
- "practice" on his training partner
- more g4p
- upping the dosages
- schmoeing 4 pay
- more roidz
- searching for "sponsors"
- more schmoes
- x5 the g4p sessions
- getting more cawks
- more money, more drugs
- finally an IFBB pro
- winning a show.

:icon_mrgreen: jk

hey Jay did it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Its Paki's plan too lol

btw are there any pics of heavyweight? like is he really built? I mean, if he's so jacked on T that he porked a tranny, i would hope that atleast he is huge. Who knew boning a shemale was a side effect from testosterone.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Wait, we're missing something here

Yo COACH, you like Patricia Araujo don't ya bro? I actually spent 2 nights with her in rome, she's damnnn hot in bed

COACH likes tranny's too?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP

yep, suddenly "roids are bad for you" makes more sense than ever....

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

yep, suddenly "roids are bad for you" makes more sense than ever....

quoted for the truth.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Wait, we're missing something here COACH likes tranny's too?

hahahah .. believe me .. I really like Latin Pu.s.sy Night And Day!!!!!!

33gifanimadosdeescenasdecine-1.jpeg

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

COACH is a playa :icon_cool:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Oh ****, Heavyweight video taped it

http://www.meatspin.com/