• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Classic

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

Man, this thread is getting hilarious!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

tkd, you should worry more about paying your bills which you cannot almost. Just for the note, it's fun to see how people like us/those in here, bbing professionals fans, who believe in a sport which has been so much criticized by people cause of the steroids/peptide usage and eating like a cow habit, gets so much nuts about what I sayed. I guess test levels makes me too much sex hungry, but your test levels makes you guys kinda dumb. You accept massive steroids abuse but you can't stand sexual habits different from yours? What makes you different from the people who points at gymrats or the Pro's as retarded big guys with mirror syndrom? Just my 2 cents

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

tkd, you should worry more about paying your bills which you cannot almost. Just for the note, it's fun to see how people like us/those in here, bbing professionals fans, who believe in a sport which has been so much criticized by people cause of the steroids/peptide usage and eating like a cow habit, gets so much nuts about what I sayed. I guess test levels makes me too much sex hungry, but your test levels makes you guys kinda dumb. You accept massive steroids abuse but you can't stand sexual habits different from yours? What makes you different from the people who points at gymrats or the Pro's as retarded big guys with mirror syndrom? Just my 2 cents

I commend your integrity, i have nothing against your choices and prefference.... But it brought the Lulz and i think this thread became epic lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Meltdown of the meatspin lover.

I have nothing against steroids lol. My comment on your road to be an IFBB Pro was just for the lol.

But you're too mad to understand that, and probably you still have shemale cum in your eyes, so wash your face before you post please.

Last edited:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Meltdown? Considering sarcasm is all you have on me, cause physically I outclass you by far with less training years on my back, that's fun. I'm a guy who likes jokes and making fun of himself, but I do not like being treated like a sort of scumbum cause of sexual choices. That is a whole different playground. It's called discrimination

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Meltdown? Considering sarcasm is all you have on me, cause physically I outclass you by far with less training years on my back, that's fun. I'm a guy who likes jokes and making fun of himself, but I do not like being treated like a sort of scumbum cause of sexual choices. That is a whole different playground. It's called discrimination

denialandthecomingdatameltdown-1.jpg

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

This here is absolutely AWESOME discussion! :shock:

"physically I outclass you by far with less training years on my back"
^^
We need proof for this claim... How about pics? Preferably also of this sexual roid rage accident of yours :whistle:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Heavyweight, post pics of your physique to back up your claims

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What has society come to these days...Thinking it's morally okay to have sex with a shemale? Shemales should not even exist.
inb4argumentsofrightandwrong.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

.....:food-snacking:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
K

keke568

Female shemale... apples and oranges LoL

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

how do you now TKD can't pay his bills..??? LOL and what does that have to do with anything here....

MELTDOWN OF THE CENTURY!

I still don't know if she was opped or not??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Female shemale... apples and oranges LoL

no bro actually is apples and bananas...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

^^ LMAO!

About what he knows about me lol, let him meltdown good, don't have anything to prove to him, trolling was done perfectly, and he still is and will be a giant fag haha.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

no bro actually is apples and bananas...

Its more like clam chowder and vienna sausage

K

keke568

u got me there.. how does paying bills and being bigger makes right to do cojoneslap on the face by s-he, im confused :runinafire:

Konan

Konan

This thread is ****ing epic. Best hijack of thread this century and biggest meltdown ever. Props for the trolling, it was executed perfectly.