• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Jay Comparisons

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor looks better in EVERY single pose... no doubt about it. Dont be in denial Cutler fans. Cutler is great, just not as good as last year.

I think Jay wins back double bi, but what a ugly physique!

On the webcast when he walks to the front, all you see are these massive pair of shoulders sitting on top of a fridge. NOTHING flows. Just a bunch of individual bodyparts slapped together.

I am not a Jay fan and his dvds are probably the best value for money, but tonight he really looked ugly

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic does look better as of now, still tomorrow night...Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler

We are not jumping ship. Ronnie is stil our man, but obviously not tonight and I hope he enjoys retirement. We admit defeat tonight and now close that chapter. Ronnie (or his body) beat himself. We will always remember him as the greatest ever and in the 2003 form!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler

no one is jumping ship, i would and have complimented Jay several times and still do, i thought he had this show won, but once i seen the physiques in pre-judging my mind obviously changed and for the right reasons.. I dont get what's wrong with some of you guys???? just because we are big Coleman fans doesn't mean that we cant be realistic and give credit where credit is due, and in all honesty, how does this have anything to do with who our favorite bodybuilder is? its not that Jay doesn't deserve his rightful rewards for his achievements, no one has ever denied him that, but on this night Victor clearly, in my opinion, won the show.

xtacy

xtacy

vic looks better he should win this!!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one is jumping ship, i would and have complimented Jay several times and still do, i thought he had this show won, but once i seen the physiques in pre-judging my mind obviously changed and for the right reasons.. I dont get what's wrong with some of you guys???? just because we are big Coleman fans doesn't mean that we cant be realistic and give credit where credit is due, and in all honesty, how does this have anything to do with who our favorite bodybuilder is? its not that Jay doesn't deserve his rightful rewards for his achievements, no one has ever denied him that, but on this night Victor clearly, in my opinion, won the show.

Well said!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry but I don't see why Vic is "clearly in front".... IMHO is close, Jay is better in few poses, Vic is in another ones...

I truly believe Jay is gonna take it home.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imo front lat spread,abs and thighs go to cutler the rest to martinez
except the most muscular they hit in different variations so i am not sure.

TTTT

TTTT

imo front lat spread,abs and thighs go to cutler the rest to martinez
except the most muscular they hit in different variations so i am not sure.

Abs and thighs goes to Victor. Look at waist and shoulder ratio. Jay's abs looks pretty bad. Victors abs are symmetrical and good looking. And Vics legs looks better. Look differents of right and left in Jays legs.

Victor will win, if judges got balls.

C

cem

Banned
mvsf1...ur clearly delusional. Vic is harder than Jay...js look at Jay's MM, especially his right delt n arm...he is a lil soft. Based on the pre-judging, Vic is first.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay might be waiting till tonight to pull out all the stops, but i think he blew it this year. I don't see the improvements we had all seen in the pics over this year. His conditioning is off what it was last year. Now jay has to compete with his old self just like ronnie did.

Victor has made great improvements and still retained his lines. If it were judged on last night only, i would give it to Vic. However we will see what tonight brings. If cuts wins this year its going to be Jay's version of 2001, a questionable victory.

A

abombing

Damn close. Jay's got Vic in the back and legs but he falls apart in the frond double biceps when his abs disappear.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic looks better overall imo

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is very close, but whereas Jay adges Vic on mass, Vic's shape & lines are better.

diesel722

diesel722

this is bodybuilding therefore its gotta be Jay vic looked great but not big enough to beat jay he is deff next inline with wolfe

P

Pain

VIP
this is bodybuilding therefore its gotta be Jay vic looked great but not big enough to beat jay he is deff next inline with wolfe

I don't even think Jay has that much more mass than Victor to be honest.

diesel722

diesel722

cmon its deff not a long shot but his shoulders/back/chest are deff bigger
the only way vic keeps up is because of his small waist bodybuilding is an illusion