• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Jay Comparisons

jdowden87

jdowden87

.... last one. If Jay had posed more during his routine rather than standing there doing nothing, I would post more comparisons

yeah, i found jay's routine boring. vic's side tricep is sick, and look at the separation in his leg from the side.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 great mandatory comparisons I made.

Attachments

• Victor Comparison-1.JPG
    Victor Comparison-1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Jay Comparison.JPG
    Jay Comparison.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 88
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow now i see the big deal Vic looked even better lined up with Culter in those shots

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor actually shocke me when i saw him ripped like this

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, i found jay's routine boring. vic's side tricep is sick, and look at the separation in his leg from the side.

Yeah, his leg side separation is better but PLEASE, look at the midsection... I don't get why people don't admit Jay looks better in this pose.

Cutler's midsection in the side tri seems to be really small instead of Vic's apparently gut.

As DeathMagoot will write: Jay looks like a classic statue there.

In this pose, Jay's overall size and shape (hell yeah, shape) is better than Vic. Remember bodybuilding sucess is based not only in a great muscular body, you should know how to show it properly.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, his leg side separation is better but PLEASE, look at the midsection... I don't get why people don't admit Jay looks better in this pose.

Er...because he doesn't.

Dante

Dante

TTTT

TTTT

Cutler's midsection in the side tri seems to be really small instead of Vic's apparently gut.

As DeathMagoot will write: Jay looks like a classic statue there.

In this pose, Jay's overall size and shape (hell yeah, shape) is better than Vic. Remember bodybuilding sucess is based not only in a great muscular body, you should know how to show it properly.

Funny guy. Jay looks good in that pose, but better than Vic? Never.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I dont think that no one cant beat Victor in side tri..

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think that no one cant beat Victor in side tri..

dont - noone - cant

triple negation mean afirmation?

_____

nobody beat vic in side tri OK..
gustavo, jay, even will with a little more leg width

6.jpg

6.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got to admit,vic does look a bit bloated there. actually,thicker in the waist than jay. even slightest sign of gut can hurt vics symetry pretty bad cause he aint mass monster and cant hide it with load of mass.
arm/shoulder/chest to waist thickness ratio goes to jay here.

AT LEAST, GOD BLESS YOU. :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
got to admit,vic does look a bit bloated there. actually,thicker in the waist than jay. even slightest sign of gut can hurt vics symetry pretty bad cause he aint mass monster and cant hide it with load of mass.
arm/shoulder/chest to waist thickness ratio goes to jay here.
Shoulder to waist ratio goes to Jay? Are you kidding? How about instead of going by one picture you actually look at different shots and watch the way they move when they pose and then get back to us. Oh, and good call on Ruhl and Paco being worthy of this year's O, btw.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gustavo owns ALL in side tri.

Simply PERFECT. That's how a side tri should look like.

Dante

Dante

Shoulder to waist ratio goes to Jay? Are you kidding? How about instead of going by one picture you actually look at different shots and watch the way they move when they pose and then get back to us. Oh, and good call on Ruhl and Paco being worthy of this year's O, btw.

i wont even bother to reply to this cuz you obviously just dont get it. go stalk someone else.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i wont even bother to reply to this cuz you obviously just dont get it. go stalk someone else.
Stalk? :keke:

If you watch the Olympia and the way the muscles flow when actually posing Victor had Jay beat very clearly. Still, there's a reason why Victor looks great in a lot of poses where Jay's deficient because of their shoulder-to-waist ratios. Jay has wide hips; there's really nothing that can be done about that.

C

cem

Banned
These pics just show how much better conditioned Vic was. Just look at the MM comparison, Vic's shoulders are rounder n more striated, his chest is way thicker n ripped, arms r better defined and his quads r bigger n dry to the bone. Jay's abs do look great in that pose but Vic's are good also.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Top 3 Back double Bi's Comparison :

2007mrolympia511ps4 1

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a biased opinions of course but I have to say I give almost all those poses to Vic. Jay looks great, but Vics small waist and cuts looks better to me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gustavo owns ALL in side tri.

Simply PERFECT. That's how a side tri should look like.

I agree he does have a great side tri, and front double bi as well (when his abdomen is not distended):xyxthumbs: