• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VICTOR WILL BE AT OLYMPIA 2008!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i cant understand how a disabled man like victor with only one leg healthy to compete in the olympia that year and also willing to win it over the formidable jay cutler .

he must be joking , he said his size losses is minimal !!

how one can win mr olympia without doing barbell rows , deadlifts , squats , barbell curling , hamstring work ? most of the mass training needs to have healthy legs even they will not work positive but atleast for balance (how to deadlift with disabled leg ????).

unless he knows something extra than the other people or having the secret formula of the superman he will also place in top ten in best prediction .
congratulations victor for last place this year .

Last place is a "LITTLE" over the top...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Braaq hates Cutler!!?:e5dunno:

:49:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
you know what team Asymmetry(cutler)your right, victor shouldn't compete when hes not 100%...

and jay shouldn't of competed in 07' when he wasn't anywhere near 100% and probably should not have competed in 06' when he wasn't anywhere near 100% ,nor should jay have competed in 05' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%,nor should jay have competed in 04' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%, nor should jay have competed in 03' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%, nor should jay have competed in 02' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%... wait he didn't compete in 02' good work jay keep that up man lets see you never compete at less then 100% again! (never compete again)

:jerkoff1::jerkoff1::jerkoff1:

I cant wait to see vic onstage. He will silence all you cutlets, and no doubt upstage jay again!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i cant understand how a disabled man like victor with only one leg healthy to compete in the olympia that year and also willing to win it over the formidable jay cutler .

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms: formidable fridge?!? you gotta be kidding :gtfoslap:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I'm glad Vic is competing anyway.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread smells like estrogen with all the constant bitching about Cutler.

Good news that Vic is competing and I do hope that Jay will come in his best shape yet.

J

jeromethechicken

Vic is the shizzle my bizzles.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he probably make the O for the money, so it wont be a mistake whatever he places..

but yes for the fans, there is no way he will be #2 or even #3 with a leg surgery this year, no if his weak point was already the legs

BRAVO. Great post. Nothing more to add. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or maybe you need to realize that your always EXTREMELY biased towards Jay that you fail to see or recognize the obvious.

Oh, I believe you are not the best guy to talk about being biased. You hate Jay's phisique, you will never be satisfied with the results of contest won by Jay even in 80% of this board said Jay deserved 2006 Olympia title.

It's time for an old spanish tip: "Do what I say, not why I do"

Just keep being happy that your boy was rewarded twice for something he did not deserve and keep the comparisons to people who actually make sense.

Of course, of course, it's a conspiracy, of course. Keep dreaming.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team cutler in a victor thread :ughnoes:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

Good news that Vic is competing and I do hope that Jay will come in his best shape yet.

+100000

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

fuck i was gonna say the same thing. Cat fight?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
fuck i was gonna say the same thing. Cat fight?

catfight-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh the drama...

Why don't you guy's stop crying and we'll see what happens when the time is right (at the O this year).

After that we can speculate again why Jay or Victor won and...and....blaablaa... Come on.

If Victor competes at the O this year it will be awesome because no matter what he is going to make Jay run for his money.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Jay shows up ripped, he wins, I think we all (or should) realize that. However, it is a BIG if, as he hasn't really been his best condition wise since 2001, which I think he needs to be in order to overcome the genetic shape short comings in his physique.

I see Vic being a threat to squeak into the top 5, after Dex, Heath and Wolf.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, I believe you are not the best guy to talk about being biased. You hate Jay's phisique, you will never be satisfied with the results of contest won by Jay even in 80% of this board said Jay deserved 2006 Olympia title.

It's time for an old spanish tip: "Do what I say, not why I do"

Of course, of course, it's a conspiracy, of course. Keep dreaming.

You will see that I have given respect to Cutler when it is due... when is just the problem we keep running into because he doesn't deserve it very often. That and it is quite fun making the hot head Cutler fans get pissed off, its just to easy to make you guys get defensive :49:

qweasd1

qweasd1

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms: formidable fridge?!? you gotta be kidding :gtfoslap:

jay has much better muscle quality than vic .
vic is still a little new guy in the game . he may win it after jay reitres .

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just for curiosity, and off the topic of the thread, do you guys know how many inches do jay or vic's thighs meassure?, not a competition between them, just for curiosity