• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VICTOR WILL BE AT OLYMPIA 2008!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just for curiosity, and off the topic of the thread, do you guys know how many inches do jay or vic's thighs meassure?, not a competition between them, just for curiosity

Im not sure exactly, but I know Vic's > Jays probably by 2-3 inches or so.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know what team Asymmetry(cutler)your right, victor shouldn't compete when hes not 100%...

and jay shouldn't of competed in 07' when he wasn't anywhere near 100% and probably should not have competed in 06' when he wasn't anywhere near 100% ,nor should jay have competed in 05' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%,nor should jay have competed in 04' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%, nor should jay have competed in 03' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%, nor should jay have competed in 02' when he wasn't anywhere near 100%... wait he didn't compete in 02' good work jay keep that up man lets see you never compete at less then 100% again! (never compete again)

:jerkoff1::jerkoff1::jerkoff1:

I cant wait to see vic onstage. He will silence all you cutlets, and no doubt upstage jay again!

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

dude i laughed so hard at the very last part. :49:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not sure exactly, but I know Vic's > Jays probably by 2-3 inches or so.

no no, no competitions this time, just to know the average size of a bbder leg, a leg like cutler's or vic's

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no no, no competitions this time, just to know the average size of a bbder leg, a leg like cutler's or vic's

you don't know about how big most of these guys' legs are? :uhoh2:

someone below average like cutler probably has around 30" legs in contest condition. someone like ronnie in 03 had around 34"-35" legs in contest condition. vic's legs are likely around the 32" mark.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay has much better muscle quality than vic .
vic is still a little new guy in the game . he may win it after jay reitres .

:bowroflarms:
I disagree, but we will see I am sure. I also disagree that Jay has better muscle quality. He always looks soft, no vascularity and smooth... not very high quality muscle IMO.

J

jeromethechicken

I have respect for Cutler and the "Cutlets" as I felt Jay was robbed a couple of times before he won it, but seriously, just look at his abs last year. His stomach was totally flat. There was some definition but not near the separation that we've seen from others. I hate to say it but Jay is on the decline. It's really too bad because I really believe that these next couple of O's could be the closest and best in recent years.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms:
I disagree, but we will see I am sure. I also disagree that Jay has better muscle quality. He always looks soft, no vascularity and smooth... not very high quality muscle IMO.

i know. i love how if any other pro comes in looking as soft and unvascular as jay always does, they are lambasted for it. but jays just given a pass because genetically he has little to no vascularity, well this is a sport of genetics and if you don't have what it takes (mainly in structure, which he also has none of) too bad. he is a good bber, but it is a joke to call him a Mr Olympia.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't know about how big most of these guys' legs are? :uhoh2:

someone below average like cutler probably has around 30" legs in contest condition. someone like ronnie in 03 had around 34"-35" legs in contest condition. vic's legs are likely around the 32" mark.

i had some problems with inches and cm -_- thx

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The sad part for him is that he will never win the olympia even if he deserves it(like last year)due to his criminal record...a drug dealer(ex or not)is not a good poster boy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So you guys are saying that my legs that are just over 29 inches are just 1 inch smaller then Jays? ...not a chance..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think they mean in contest condition.

Im not that fat over my legs anymore. Its not contest conditioning but still, there must be a bigger difference then 1 inch

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not that fat over my legs anymore. Its not contest conditioning but still, there must be a bigger difference then 1 inch

its not about fat in legs, but how much muscle you will lose during the cardio till you burn all the fat in the rest of the body out

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Your legs should be great... could u upload some pics, mate? :xyxthumbs:

From two weeks ago. Im a little sharper today

2nbvoe9-1.jpg
2zjdhlz-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
its not about fat in legs, but how much muscle you will lose during the cardio till you burn all the fat in the rest of the body out

My legs aren't that much smaller. 1/2 - 1 inch max size since I was 260
Now lets skip talking about my legs in a Victor thread

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive legs bro. I cant believe that Vic is doing the show. He's gonna have a tough few months ahead of him.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

because if he is not recovered his leg wont be as big and it will lack even more seperation because he it is not staying verry active