• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitargo

HATER

HATER

actually guys.. one question.. do u guys think that i can be taking this mix while cutting down., with low calories and low carbs, do u guys think this will benefit me now, or i should wait ..??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually guys.. one question.. do u guys think that i can be taking this mix while cutting down., with low calories and low carbs, do u guys think this will benefit me now, or i should wait ..??

Of course, you will be using the shake during your workouts to produce more lean mass (overall) which means a higher metabolism. As long as your diet is clean and your doing your cardio this shake will only help you. Milos Sarcev has his clients use this shake during contest preps (they stop using it a few weeks out) so I am sure you will be fine. Good luck and let us know how it works for you. Hopefully it works for you as well as it has me and little Brizzy03 :keke:

Good luck!:xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

Of course, you will be using the shake during your workouts to produce more lean mass (overall) which means a higher metabolism. As long as your diet is clean and your doing your cardio this shake will only help you. Milos Sarcev has his clients use this shake during contest preps (they stop using it a few weeks out) so I am sure you will be fine. Good luck and let us know how it works for you. Hopefully it works for you as well as it has me and little Brizzy03 :keke:

Good luck!:xyxthumbs:

awsome.. thnx. plenty., about clean diet though; are u saying that i should eliminate my cheat day or can i keep goin with that??

And where did u guys ever get this milos sarcev mix from??.. where did u guys find it..??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome.. thnx. plenty., about clean diet though; are u saying that i should eliminate my cheat day or can i keep goin with that??

And where did u guys ever get this milos sarcev mix from??.. where did u guys find it..??

It was in Flex, and MD as well. He had Hideke, Silvio, and that Australian dude (his name escapes me) while they were preparing for the Ironman.
If your not getting ready for a contest there is no reason you should have to get rid of cheat days or meals. Enjoy life bro. Just dont cheat everyday or go over board but eat clean like oatmeal, beef, chicken, potatos/yams, rice (white or brown), etc. But you know your metabolism better than we do and you know what you can get away with so just play it by ear in a matter of speaking. :2:

HATER

HATER

It was in Flex, and MD as well. He had Hideke, Silvio, and that Australian dude (his name escapes me) while they were preparing for the Ironman.
If your not getting ready for a contest there is no reason you should have to get rid of cheat days or meals. Enjoy life bro. Just dont cheat everyday or go over board but eat clean like oatmeal, beef, chicken, potatos/yams, rice (white or brown), etc. But you know your metabolism better than we do and you know what you can get away with so just play it by ear in a matter of speaking. :2:

thnx. alot for ur help man.. yours too brizzy.. and i'd hate to keep bugging u guys with my silly questions, but, i can continue on with my cut while taking this drink, correct??... so to say that for example, my arms will get leaner and bigger?, while losing the fat around my waist.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thnx. alot for ur help man.. yours too brizzy.. and i'd hate to keep bugging u guys with my silly questions, but, i can continue on with my cut while taking this drink, correct??... so to say that for example, my arms will get leaner and bigger?, while losing the fat around my waist.

No worries bro, that is what we are all here for and the point of these forums in a way.
You can not do site fat loss, rather you lose fat overall. So while cutting down you will lower your overall bodyfat percentage. Since your arms have less fat on them you will notice that they will cut up faster than your stomach of course, and your stomach will come over time. Unfortunately you will find that your stomach will be one of the hardes spots to lose fat on so that may go last, it just takes consistancy in your diet, training and cardio. And yes you can take this drink while your trying to lean up.

Mark from LP

Mark from LP

the only two brands i know about are the nutrex and pro supps. i've used both of them. the only diff between the two is that nutrex has 10g creatine monohydrate already mixed in.

i used vitargo in my post workout shakes. it seems to work really well. i've been using it for the past 3 weeks and gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle. u can also do the milos sarcev 3 drink thing with:

5g glutamine
5-10g BCAA powder
5-10g creatine monohydrate
50-75g vitargo
1 scoop gatorade

*then post-workout, just add 50g whey protein to mix

This drink above is a really good way to go.

What you are starting to see in the industry is more company's are now making higher molecular weight carb drinks such as Vitargo. This just shows it's potential to replenish glycogen at a much faster rate than dextrose or maltodextrin.

Here are a couple examples of new products besides Vitargo that use a high molecular weight carbohydrate:

Waximaize by IDS
Vextrago by PVL
Mutant Mass by PVL

Personally I take Mutant Mass (50 protein, 170 carbs) because it has a waxy barley/maize starch carb formula (Vextrago) right in it. I don't know of many other weight gainers that put heavy carbs in like that. I am not sure how easily it is to come by in the US but here in Canada the product is so cheap. Just over $70 for 15lb!

I think as time goes on, more companies will switch away from cheap maltodextrin or at least offer an alternative and slowly incorporate better carb formula's such as Mutant Mass.

HATER

HATER

No worries bro, that is what we are all here for and the point of these forums in a way.
You can not do site fat loss, rather you lose fat overall. So while cutting down you will lower your overall bodyfat percentage. Since your arms have less fat on them you will notice that they will cut up faster than your stomach of course, and your stomach will come over time. Unfortunately you will find that your stomach will be one of the hardes spots to lose fat on so that may go last, it just takes consistancy in your diet, training and cardio. And yes you can take this drink while your trying to lean up.

thnx m8, um, say after weight training, i normally do my 30 min. cardio, would i take the "special mix" after my weight session, or after cardio??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thnx m8, um, say after weight training, i normally do my 30 min. cardio, would i take the "special mix" after my weight session, or after cardio??

actually you should drink a 1/4 or 1/2 before you workout and then sip on the rest during. Just take protein after, this is more of a during work-out drink. Brizzy03 does his after, but I put all the other stuff I told you for during the workout. I usually am finishing the drink on my last exercise.

bwayne1124

bwayne1124

i'm taking the bsn mass stack...should i get rid of the cell mass and go with vitargo?:dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

actually you should drink a 1/4 or 1/2 before you workout and then sip on the rest during. Just take protein after, this is more of a during work-out drink. Brizzy03 does his after, but I put all the other stuff I told you for during the workout. I usually am finishing the drink on my last exercise.

damn.. so u only drink it twice, compared to brizzy who takes it 3 times??... and also..u dont drink much water while u work out??

edit: how much water do u mix all these supplements with.. 500 ml??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn.. so u only drink it twice, compared to brizzy who takes it 3 times??... and also..u dont drink much water while u work out??

edit: how much water do u mix all these supplements with.. 500 ml??

No I just drink it once, its a pre/during workout shake. Brizzy03 does that because he has a fast metabolism, really fast, and so he does that to try to gain weight which is hard for him to do. I only use it for what its meant for, to give your muscles everything they need to be in an anabolic enviroment during your workouts. This will mean they will perform better, and the way I am doing it doesnt make me retain water. Brizzy03 for the first time ever is retaining water. I just fill my water up as much as the bottle lets me to give me shaking room. Im not that precise.
I drink water during my workouts but only when I need it, so if I dont feel I need water I dont drink it. I sip on that drink and if I get thirsty I go the fountain.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm taking the bsn mass stack...should i get rid of the cell mass and go with vitargo?:dunnodude:

Its like what Mark from LP said, Vitargo replinishes your muscles with glycogen better then Maltodextrin which is what Cell Mass uses. I got better results from taking Vitargo with Creatine from Nutrex compared to Cell Mass. I suggest you try it out bro. When you do let us know.

HATER

HATER

No I just drink it once, its a pre/during workout shake. Brizzy03 does that because he has a fast metabolism, really fast, and so he does that to try to gain weight which is hard for him to do. I only use it for what its meant for, to give your muscles everything they need to be in an anabolic enviroment during your workouts. This will mean they will perform better, and the way I am doing it doesnt make me retain water. Brizzy03 for the first time ever is retaining water. I just fill my water up as much as the bottle lets me to give me shaking room. Im not that precise.
I drink water during my workouts but only when I need it, so if I dont feel I need water I dont drink it. I sip on that drink and if I get thirsty I go the fountain.

i got a fast metabolism myself.. so would u suggest i take it atleast twice..... and did u gain any size off of it from taking it once, or was it just mainly for better work outs in your case??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got a fast metabolism myself.. so would u suggest i take it atleast twice..... and did u gain any size off of it from taking it once, or was it just mainly for better work outs in your case??

I have gained noticeable size (for myself, I have been doing this for seven years so I notice any little change). If you want you can take it twice a day but its supposed to be a pre/during workout shake. Brizzy03 also has as many supplements as a GNC so who knows what is giving him the gains he is getting (its not just this shake) This shake will help you, still take your other supps and make sure your diet is right. Your body can only absorb so much creatine, so I just give it what it needs which is the whole point unless you want to gain a lot of water weight due to creatine being osmotically active (draws water in, dont need to get all biochemical on you) If you wanna try two then do it, that is the way you learn what works for you is by experimenting. Let us know:xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

i'm about to buy all the supplements for the "special mix".... but not sure wut creatine to get..... is it the creatine with no flavor,.. u know.. the one where u use like a tea spoon or sumthing.. also........ can i take BCAA in pills instead of powder.... ????

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm about to buy all the supplements for the "special mix".... but not sure wut creatine to get..... is it the creatine with no flavor,.. u know.. the one where u use like a tea spoon or sumthing.. also........ can i take BCAA in pills instead of powder.... ????

I did that when I had a bunch of pills for a while haha, but I actually used whey protein... cause I buy it in bulk and it has BCAA... hell that is what Whey Protein is essentially.
I would get the Nutrex brand Vitargo CGL and I love the orange flavor myself, the Vitargo CGL has both Vitargo and creatine in one... saves on the wallet. And works great, I am looking forward to hearing how you do:xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

I did that when I had a bunch of pills for a while haha, but I actually used whey protein... cause I buy it in bulk and it has BCAA... hell that is what Whey Protein is essentially.
I would get the Nutrex brand Vitargo CGL and I love the orange flavor myself, the Vitargo CGL has both Vitargo and creatine in one... saves on the wallet. And works great, I am looking forward to hearing how you do:xyxthumbs:

so wut are u sayin i should buy??.... just:
-vitargo
-glutamine
-bcaa
-powder gatorade

**and leave out creatine monohydrate**..????......... say if i do decide to buy the creatine mono... u think it would do me an extra good... or would it just be a waste of money??..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so wut are u sayin i should buy??.... just:
-vitargo
-glutamine
-bcaa
-powder gatorade

**and leave out creatine monohydrate**..????......... say if i do decide to buy the creatine mono... u think it would do me an extra good... or would it just be a waste of money??..

Creatine is a main part of the whole drink. Creatine phosphate is your muscle cells fast source of energy that lasts just a few seconds (meaning you run out fast) so you need that, get the Vitargo CGL it has Vitargo with the creatine in one. And you can get BCAA powder or you can just go the cheaper rout and buy Whey protein instead... its what I used. You can go to walmart to get the glutamine and gatorade powder. They sell EAS brand glutamine for like $13 bucks... save you on shipping costs.

HATER

HATER

when u mix in vitargo.. do u mix in 2 scoops everytime.. ??