• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitargo

HATER

HATER

I have been doing one..... play with it, but one works for me.

ok thanx. heres also of wut i was thinking of:

1. Do you think i should do the loading phase, or is it not necessary??

2. Say if i decide to take vitargo 2 times a day, should i take 2 scoops every time or just one scoop every time, ?

brizzy03

brizzy03

ok thanx. heres also of wut i was thinking of:

1. Do you think i should do the loading phase, or is it not necessary??

2. Say if i decide to take vitargo 2 times a day, should i take 2 scoops every time or just one scoop every time, ?

imo if u are taking 1 before 1 after, i would do one scoop (~35g vitargo) before and 2 scoops(~70g) after. there isn't a need to load.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brizzy03 is right, no need to load.

HATER

HATER

hey guys.. so i finally started my "special mix" drink... one thing i'm not satisfied already about is how all the powder sits on the bottom of the cup.. no matter how long u shake it for.. some of it stays in chunckks and i gotta just swallow the chuncks., i'm not really planning on using the blender for this stuff, so i guess i'll just keep swallowing the chunks... lol... didnt really notice anything yet, and yes this is my first day on it, so i shouldnt expect too much out of it. How long did it take you guys to see results, i think brizzy said about 3 wks. or so...

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys.. so i finally started my "special mix" drink... one thing i'm not satisfied already about is how all the powder sits on the bottom of the cup.. no matter how long u shake it for.. some of it stays in chunckks and i gotta just swallow the chuncks., i'm not really planning on using the blender for this stuff, so i guess i'll just keep swallowing the chunks... lol... didnt really notice anything yet, and yes this is my first day on it, so i shouldnt expect too much out of it. How long did it take you guys to see results, i think brizzy said about 3 wks. or so...

Vitargo does not mix well, even if you blend it, if you do not chug it, it will settle to the bottom. I usually blend mine and then just keep restirring or swishing it around as it settles, bit of a pain, but it is real good stuff.

HATER

HATER

Vitargo does not mix well, even if you blend it, if you do not chug it, it will settle to the bottom. I usually blend mine and then just keep restirring or swishing it around as it settles, bit of a pain, but it is real good stuff.

i hope you're right about it being real good stuff, cause i'd hate to regret to have got it.. costed quite a bit for my budget.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope you're right about it being real good stuff, cause i'd hate to regret to have got it.. costed quite a bit for my budget.

It is a good supplement, but if you are on a tight budget buy your food first, food can work miracles, supplements can not.

HATER

HATER

It is a good supplement, but if you are on a tight budget buy your food first, food can work miracles, supplements can not.

oh yes.. i know wut u are saying.. and i buy all my foods first, but i'll have lil extra for supplements and i try to make the right choices on wut to buy.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree, especially in really cold water it does not want to mix. Maybe you should add more gatorade or a little of less of everything to play with it. I usually can get it all to disolve pretty well HATER, but you will have to keep shaking it up through out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

hi guys, thought i'd give u guys feedback on how my vitargo mix is working. Well, it's been 2 weeks and so far nothing, no lil bit of extra strenght, no size, no cuts. I don't think that this is gonna work for me, but i'm still glad that I gave it a shot, so that i don't go on saying to myself, "maybe that would've done sumthing if I tried it out." Well anyways, i'm gonna continue taking it until it's finished, but i doubt i'll give it a try again.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should keep it up, its supposed to give your body/muscles everything that they need to stay in an anabolic enviroment instead of catabolic. Your not going to notice amazing gains immediately, but you should have the remaining energy to push those last few reps. Keep it up but you wont hardly notice anything in two weeks (even in most cycles) so keep it up.

brizzy03

brizzy03

I really don't believe in Vitargo supps. I have a lot of reasons, but anyhow, here's one of the most valued Waxy Maize supps available.
I get to see positive feedback about this one all the time... And that's one hell of a good price, ain't it?

what are your reasons? u don't believe in basic metabolic science?

brizzy03

brizzy03

Vitargo is a synthetic carbohydrate which has some unique properties that make it of particular interest to athletes of all kinds; but for bodybuilders, particularly those pre-contest, it should be something a little more closely examined.

Nutritionally speaking Vitargo gives you 3.8 calories per gram as carbohydrate, no vitamins, minerals or any other type of nutrient unless the formula you buy has them added. What makes it so interesting and useful is what happens to Vitargo in the body, illustrated in at least one study (European Journal of Applied Physiology Volume 81, Number 4 / January, 2000). The carbohydrate in Vitargo has a high molecular weight, which means it passes through the stomach much quicker than glucose, dextrose or maltodextrin. This very rapid digestion translates into a significantly faster glycogen synthesis rate, i.e. 50.2 compared to 29.9 mol glycosyl units/kgm

Greater glycogen synthesis means quicker recovery after a workout, but also means that Vitargo is significantly less likely to end up stored or used for another task in the post-workout environment. If you are cutting this is particularly useful because it can allow you to keep using carbohydrates post-workout in the knowledge that the ingested carbs are going to be used to replenish the muscles rather than other unintended uses. This property makes Vitargo an excellent choice for carbing up with; its rapid transit significantly lessens the chance of bloating and its rapid uptake allows efficient loading. Not only do you get the opportunity to carb up nearer the contest, Vitargo will, because it acts quickly, allow you to see the changes happen in less time than a more slowly digested carb and, therefore, you can make the necessary adjustments to attain and keep peak condition.

Finally, even if you are not cutting or competing, the fact that Vitargo allows greater glycogen synthesis for the muscles means it is an excellent post-workout choice that along with whey will be clear of the stomach in time for a hearty meal.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its because Dominus is trying to promote his pdts off of his website... :jerkoff1:

D

Dominus

naaah..it's just...

If glucose absorbs in 3-4minutes, and malto nearly the same...
What's the reason to go faster? What, ferari isn't fast enough, so you go tune it?

See where i'm going?

And for the price, and benefit, i don't see how it could be of value. I think there are lots of variables determening if someone progresses, but that if someone uses Vitargo over Glucose/Malto, can only affect his wallet on a big run...

come on people, we're talking minutes here physiologycally, and millions of dollars in real world...

And yes, pre contest is completely understandable source for glycogen replenishment. I have no problem with that.

can you claim this:
Have identical twins eat identical diet, and practice identical training schedule, one taking Vitargo periworkout, and other glucose/maltodextrin for 6 months, one that's taking Vitargo will have bigger lean mass growth?

I'm saying again, precontest is another story...i'm not reffering to that.

brizzy03

brizzy03

everything i've read on vitargo states that it is less likely to be stored as fat versus glucose or malto.

as far as "talking minutes here physiologycally"... you're talking about the human body, probably the most efficient machine on the face of the planet. it responds in nano-seconds to sensory input and if vitargo can increase the absorption rate and overall efficiency of nutrient absorption than i am willing to pay.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vitargo is pretty cheap IMO, I never see Glucose/Malto for sale anywhere so I dont even know where to buy it or how expensive it is. But any other retort that I can make Brizzy just made below so I will just leave it at that.

D

Dominus

see, where i live, prices are something like this:

glucose: <2dollars for 1kg(2,2lbs)
vitargo: <40dollars for 900g(~2lbs)

So it's about 20 times more...

So, if this isn't the case

Have identical twins eat identical diet, and practice identical training schedule, one taking Vitargo periworkout, and other glucose/maltodextrin for 6 months, one that's taking Vitargo will have bigger lean mass growth?

wich i honestly think isn't, then i'm going to save myself a hell lot of money. And i guess you'll all agree on this:
At the end of the day, food and training determines if you grow...supps are just thar, -supps!

I'm glad to see people reasearching supplements from scientific standpoint though, and i resepct that.

Cheers!