• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weekly Cutler Vids

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
energy bands? c'mon... As if there wasn't enough bullshit in this business already.

According to the latest "scientific research" the EnergyCare bands use Molecular Alignment Process that restructures and aligns "stressed" H2O molecules............

What a load of crap!!!!! First of all there is no published data on this, there is no way to "realign" water molecules via the suns energy (unless you want to raise the energy level of your skin's water, like boiling), and how the hell does a water molecule become stressed!?!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hope it pays good atleast, even thought its obviously bull

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
and how the hell does a water molecule become stressed!?!!

reading magic-rubber-bands adverts?

This power balance (and derivatives) fever drives me mad, It makes me want to punch people wearing those things*. Not cutler, tho.

*if you (the reader) wear one of those and feel insulted...that's ok.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wear band.. but they have no power...

only the power to aid Armstrong's foundation.

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

The reason he was having trouble with his leg was because of a nerve injury which affected not only his leg but his right bicep as well. He actually talks about it in one of his videos. He says something to the effect of, "I'm not gonna lie or try to hide it like coleman or other guys. I have had a nerve problem which is why these parts haven't been coming up." He also relates to the fact the the nerve problem was the reason he couldn't squat and he has spent a lot of time and money with medical professionals and therapists to get it right. Then he said that he has improved so much since doin therapy and such, that this off season not only did he start doin smith squats but also started doing free weight squats. Time will tell and when he uncovers at the O we will see if anything has changed.

JoaoT

JoaoT

Facebook @ Jay Cutler - "Going for therapy this morning ...blew my back out....couldnt even get out of bed. You have no idea guys how hard I'm training... its nuts ..."

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
There's no doubt about that, Jay trains his ass off in the gym. That said, neither his leg or arm is going to get better..its genetics. Its just more noticeable on him then on others

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looked fu**ing insane in that grey Gasp shirt :bitelip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason he was having trouble with his leg was because of a nerve injury which affected not only his leg but his right bicep as well. He actually talks about it in one of his videos. He says something to the effect of, "I'm not gonna lie or try to hide it like coleman or other guys. I have had a nerve problem which is why these parts haven't been coming up." He also relates to the fact the the nerve problem was the reason he couldn't squat and he has spent a lot of time and money with medical professionals and therapists to get it right. Then he said that he has improved so much since doin therapy and such, that this off season not only did he start doin smith squats but also started doing free weight squats. Time will tell and when he uncovers at the O we will see if anything has changed.

Now that is what I was after. If there is a legitimate problem then I have less of an issue with the imbalance (as long as he hides it on stage). Could you post that source?
JoaoT said:
Facebook @ Jay Cutler - "Going for therapy this morning ...blew my back out....couldnt even get out of bed. You have no idea guys how hard I'm training... its nuts ..."
The magic bands clearly didn't work........

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no doubt about that, Jay trains his ass off in the gym. That said, neither his leg or arm is going to get better..its genetics. Its just more noticeable on him then on others

I agree 100%.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Bodyweight was 282lbs I might add

8thWonder

8thWonder

Jay's delts used to be better dont you think?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hmm, they could be a tad smaller actually. I like the look Jay's got right now, more streamlined then some years ago.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, he does one hell of volume...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Man, he does one hell of volume...

Do you train with a lot of volume? Im asking coz your an arney and jay fan and maybe your of their volume aswell as their physiques.

It will be interesting to see how jay comes in coz he is really inconsistent. Out of the potential top 3, phil is the only one who has nailed it every single time except when he was sick he came in a bit flat.

Last edited:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It will be interesting to see how jay comes in coz he is really inconsistent. Out of the potential top 3, phil is the only one who has nailed it every single time except when he was sick he came in a bit flat.

I dont think he's inconsistent at all..coming in off in 07 and 08 seems kinda consistent too me. ^ ^
Hopefully Jay can bring something simular to last year but with better symmetri in his arms and legs

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay has had consistent conditioning for a decade. Last year he raised the bar. Now can he keep the new level consistent? I'd think he probably could.