• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What happened to Luke Wood before AC.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, thats intense.
Hes a tough son-bitch!

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why on earth?Because all the mistakes his been making lately?

maybe because h has probably done permanent damage to his thyroid system.

and on the note of no company making pills in mg's....

its very well possible for some idiot making t3's in a bathroom to mess up his calculations and make pills 1000's stronger then they should be.

some concept as underdosed or overdosed test. most of the shit these guys buy are made in a bathroom in mexico. lol. even wood said he wont buy from that source again, obviously the source is an idiot.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Ok..i see your point ,but if his health isnt the case..he shouldnt quit because some of people think he cant nail his condition on stage..and i really dont think we have seen the best of Luke Wood yet..at least i hope.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, I still don't buy it. For one, it shows complete lack of knowledge on the thyroid gland. This isn't like the testes, the thyroid bounces back almost immediately from dropping down doses. Granted, it's hard to say, because no study will ever even come close to the doses Luke "claims" he took, but regardless:

A study was performed that looked at patients who had been misdiagnosed as having hypothyroidism, and were on medication for 30 years. They stopped the medication, and their thyroid had bounced back to normal in around 2 weeks.

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days"

Maybe someone in their bathroom making the doses fucked things up, who knows... but it all sounds sketchy.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
how could the Pro-bodybulding scene possibly be sanctioned against unhealthy practices? what each bodybuilder takes is on thier own determination, and i couldnt think of what kind of length a drug watch program would have to go, to make sure these incidents dont happen. not to mention the cost of it all.
Did you even read my post? I said I wasn't for such an idea. My post was more of a concerned rant more than anything else about the repeated acts of carelessness exhibited by professional bodybuilders.