• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What was the last bodypart you trained?

T

teamuscle

It was leg day again because I am really trying to take my time with my shoulder being the way that it is.

T

teamuscle

I just went so hard on huge biceps and I am feeling like a beast. My guns are pumped.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Glad to see this thread is still going!

Did a quick upper body circuit training early this morning (6 AM)

W

wulfman

I worked my biceps and did some tricep extensions and incline flies. Followed by some calisthenics. I didn't life for more than 20 minutes though. Taking it a bit easy these days.

W

wulfman

I have started jogging at night also for some light cardio. I am slowly getting back into the rhythm of things as other life stresses have eased up a bit.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Did legs last night.

Started with some seated leg curls 6 sets x 20 reps, hanging leg raises 4 x 25 reps, squats 2 plates x 25 reps (20 the second set), 1 set of leg extensions to failure (50+ reps, Tom Platz style), and some calves on the leg press, 3 sets to failure.

T

teamuscle

I just murdered my chest and I think that I was able to get the best pump that I have had in a long time.

T

teamuscle

The last body part that I worked out is my chest and I really liked the pump that I got from it. The reason that I like to workout so much is that when you finishing having a good session in the gym you sometimes begin to feel invisible and that's the reason that I still keep going just so that I can continue to get that feeling.

T

Tarrian Bjerregaard

My last workout was arm day. Got both my tri's and bi's in there. Was a pretty productive day I gotta say. MOved up in weight on two workouts!:wiggle:

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My today drills was focused on my abs, arms and shoulders. Depending on how strong and filled with energy in the night, I might get into some leg drills before going to bed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

GuestHu

Banned
The last body parts I trained were my chest, arms and my abs. I am a basketball player from my university and I needed to strengthen my upper body so I could pass the ball further and be able to shoot accurately. My coach always advising us to do curl up and other core exercises because the source of power in forcing the ball up and further is our core. Also, strengthening my upper body decreases the risk of getting physical injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

The last body parts I trained were my chest, arms and my abs. I am a basketball player from my university and I needed to strengthen my upper body so I could pass the ball further and be able to shoot accurately. My coach always advising us to do curl up and other core exercises because the source of power in forcing the ball up and further is our core. Also, strengthening my upper body decreases the risk of getting physical injuries.

R

rheez95

The last body parts I trained were my legs and arms. I did squats while I lift dumbellss. I thought it was really fun but very tiring. I did it for only 10 minutes. The next day I wake up, I can't walk.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
The last body part I trained was my abs. I want to have a six pack abs. I watch from YouTube how to do it and tried following it. The problem is my consistency. I will be doing it again soon.

C

Concentrix

The last body part I worked out was my core and my lower body part. Now, I am experiencing the muscle pain but I continue my exercise but not on weight lifting but on jogging. Because sometimes, I find jogging a way of reducing my muscle pain.