• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you would think so... my friends are stupid.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disgusting?.... uhhh... I once woke up while drunk and puked all over myself and my bed and went back to sleep. If I can think of anything better Ill post it. :e5dunno:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disgusting?.... uhhh... I once woke up while drunk and puked all over myself and my bed and went back to sleep. If I can think of anything better Ill post it. :e5dunno:
If that's the best you've got, then you my friend, fail.

On a side note, I would like to hear Rocky's story about how he got his friend committed to a mental home.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This is pretty much a weekly occurrence when you party like me. :linedrunk:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I used to work at a Coles supermarket on the checkouts. I was wasted when i got to work... i managed to get through about 5 hrs of my shift (good effort), but i ended up puking in a plastic bag full of this ladies fruit and veg... all over the register... all over the floor... i dunno if i got the customer or not :keke:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to work at a Coles supermarket on the checkouts. I was wasted when i got to work... i managed to get through about 5 hrs of my shift (good effort), but i ended up puking in a plastic bag full of this ladies fruit and veg... all over the register... all over the floor... i dunno if i got the customer or not :keke:

That got you your promotion didn`t it ?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most despicable thing I've ever done?

Arcane- Join Date: July 2006

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i once built a house with my building blocks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump for the metal institution story :spy:

Also, I've done some dispicable and utterly gross shit.

One example is shitting in a bowl at my friends house, taking a chunk and smearing a bit around his lips when he was sleeping and having him not wake up until he licked his lips and he threw up like a fountain all over himself and his bed. Luckily I was sleeping about 4 feet from him. There were about 8 kids over so he blamed this arab kid Hassan and I was like "Yeah, I saw him do it that sick bastard!"

Another bad one was during football, there was this really annoying kid that everyone wanted to beat up. Probably one of the hottest days of the year and it's damp outside too from the light shower the night before. We grab a plastic bag filled with dog-shit and take a running start at this kid from about 20 feet away. He didn't hear me until I was about 3 feet away and that that point I took the bag and slammed it as hard as I could on his helmet. The bag, of course, broke and the dog shit splattered everywhere and I got some of it on my jersey and pants. He got it all over his helmet, jersey, pants, shoes and his under armour. "What the FUCK IS THAT YOU SICK FUCKS!?" he screamed as I, and about 4 of my football buddies were practically rolling on the ground laughing. He threw up like he was in The Exorcist. Coach came over and screamed at us and I'll never forget what he said "You think these jerseys just become magically clean every fucking week you fucking idiots?! You think I'm magic...POOF...David-Fuckin'-Copperfield?! I can't even begin to express how angry I am in the english language!" So he walked away and made Adam, the idiot who got the dog-shit shower do 15 minutes of sprints. We had to do laps arround the field all practise and we got suspended from school and the next 3 games.

Later in the season Adam was still on the team. So one of my buddies, Matt, said to me "Dude, I hate that kid so much. Watch this..." So he whipped out his dick and started pissing in Adam's helmet. Then about 4 other people did it too. Next practise after the the piss was good and dry he started running. He started sweating and then stopped during stretches and threw up about 4 times and walked off the field.