• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just beat up 3 guys on sat. evening because there where assaulting 2 girl. i came out of the supermarket and those 2 hot chicks where walkin in front of me to the car. they went in and some high school fags came with a jeep and parked right in front of the car so they couldn't get out. one of them went out of the car and took his dick out of his pants and pressed it on the window from the girls car.

I was with my Mom's Ford Expedition, turned the engine on and drove high speed over (where like 4 parking lots) put the car into Park and jumped out.. knocked the guy out with just one punch, the other one came out of the car and tried to kick me, i punched him in the ribs (felt like i broke some) and the third guy was laying on the floor because i run over his foot with the SUV ( i didn't noticed that before) :keke: ...

the guys hopped back in the jeep and run away.. the 2 chicks said thank you, blabla gave me the numbers and invited me to a nice party next friday :)

Nice! But that is not dispicable, that is honorable.. and possibly some future ass this weekend. :2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Do you chew? If so the similarities are just continuing to pile up. :ughnoes:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4E9xkxdMuk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4E9xkxdMuk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4E9xkxdMuk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4E9xkxdMuk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:49:
what movie is that from again

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sandlot! Jeeze your killing me Smalls!

back on topic

in highschool my mate pissed into a bottle and filled a waterbomb up from the bottle that had his piss in it and threw it at this guy who slept with his xgf :49:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in highschool my mate pissed into a bottle and filled a waterbomb up from the bottle that had his piss in it and threw it at this guy who slept with his xgf :49:

Dam thats a good idea!
Thanks, i might use it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i just beat up 3 guys on sat. evening because there where assaulting 2 girl. i came out of the supermarket and those 2 hot chicks where walkin in front of me to the car. they went in and some high school fags came with a jeep and parked right in front of the car so they couldn't get out. one of them went out of the car and took his dick out of his pants and pressed it on the window from the girls car.

I was with my Mom's Ford Expedition, turned the engine on and drove high speed over (where like 4 parking lots) put the car into Park and jumped out.. knocked the guy out with just one punch, the other one came out of the car and tried to kick me, i punched him in the ribs (felt like i broke some) and the third guy was laying on the floor because i run over his foot with the SUV ( i didn't noticed that before) :keke: ...

the guys hopped back in the jeep and run away.. the 2 chicks said thank you, blabla gave me the numbers and invited me to a nice party next friday :)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that prob. happened to you :food-snacking:
how can somebody be so stupid to do those things? but thats typical for russians :xyxthumbs:

I know man !!! But I have grown from my mistakes, so much people I used to do evil shit with tell me I`ve softened up. Hahaha.

Also, this is something a friend of a friend has done.

The dude is 15, has killed 5 people already. Three of those were in a knuckle fight. It was five people against him, he killed those three with his bare hands, no details were given though, but the other two escaped barely.

The other two people he has killed were from stabbing and shots. This kid has so much power in the hood he owns nobody dares to touch him, besides the faggot has the fighting skills of a god.

I met him once, in a party. The friend of mine, who is a girl, is one of his best friends... even though she does not consider him as one. She always ends up yelling at him for something, and he always changes into a little kid when she confronts him, and he always says "sorry !!!"

She is the only person to whom he replies as if she was mightier than him xD
And in that same party I met him he held a gun to one of the guys at the party, almost shot him but once again my friend told him to stop and he almost cried.

My female friend is awesome like that :3

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Anyone have a new topic for me? :hello:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know man !!! But I have grown from my mistakes, so much people I used to do evil shit with tell me I`ve softened up. Hahaha.

Also, this is something a friend of a friend has done.

The dude is 15, has killed 5 people already. Three of those were in a knuckle fight. It was five people against him, he killed those three with his bare hands, no details were given though, but the other two escaped barely.

The other two people he has killed were from stabbing and shots. This kid has so much power in the hood he owns nobody dares to touch him, besides the faggot has the fighting skills of a god.

I met him once, in a party. The friend of mine, who is a girl, is one of his best friends... even though she does not consider him as one. She always ends up yelling at him for something, and he always changes into a little kid when she confronts him, and he always says "sorry !!!"

She is the only person to whom he replies as if she was mightier than him xD
And in that same party I met him he held a gun to one of the guys at the party, almost shot him but once again my friend told him to stop and he almost cried.

My female friend is awesome like that :3
Wow, and I thought Miami's story was horseshit :49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
asked some old lady this

"Sir would you like lettuce on your honey mustard chicken"
then i noticed, it was a lady
other customers were like "HOLY CRAP!"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
asked some old lady this

"Sir would you like lettuce on your honey mustard chicken"
then i noticed, it was a lady
other customers were like "HOLY CRAP!"
you should have said "sorry, it's my first day."

:49:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, and I thought Miami's story was horseshit :49:

If by horseshit you mean golden beacon of pure raging awesome then yes my dear friend, yes in all it`s stormish glory.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If by horseshit you mean golden beacon of pure raging awesome then yes my dear friend, yes in all it`s stormish glory.
No man, it was just really fake.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I once fucked my EX in the arse... she ended up shitting all ove rmy bed. never talked to her again.

Before this happened... i stuck my finger in her arse and made her suck on it.

When i was younger... i had this cum rag that hadnt been washed in a good 6 months. So you can imagine how much id used it. But yeah, i probably got about 8 or 9 friends to wipe their faces with it. I was pretty proud.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had this cum rag that hadnt been washed in a good 6 months. So you can imagine how much id used it. But yeah, i probably got about 8 or 9 friends to wipe their faces with it. I was pretty proud.

I'm surprised they were able to wipe their faces on it. Surely it would have been like a piece of chipboard.