• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone has to have some fat chick stories besides me :linedrunk:

Okay,

when i was in highschool, we had this overwight huge girl in our class, se was that overweight she had to use cruchers to walk around to help hold up her legs to help her walk, as awhile ago one of her legs gave way on her due to her weight,
anyway short story my mates and me were reading the news paper and saw this add about pizza's 25% off any family size pizza, we cut it out and gave it to her, she cried
we got in trouble
the end:49:

samsam

samsam

Okay,

when i was in highschool, we had this overwight huge girl in our class, se was that overweight she had to use cruchers to walk around to help hold up her legs to help her walk, as awhile ago one of her legs gave way on her due to her weight,
anyway short story my mates and me were reading the news paper and saw this add about pizza's 25% off any family size pizza, we cut it out and gave it to her, she cried
we got in trouble
the end:49:

Maybe she cried in joy :)
I know I would

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was nailing my gf from behind.. all of the sudden i felt a cold wet tongue on my ass, i was like wtf.. i suddenly turned my head and it was her dog.. i was like "hey why not" so i kept goin haha

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something Dispicable:

When I was in sixth grade I gave a girl Doggy Treats in her Valentine Card.... I got in big trouble for that... :49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ok then:
1) Perverted
2) Disgusting
3) Dispicable

Broad, yet I feel I narrowed it down. :food-snacking:
I'll start with one for now.

When I was younger, me and two other kids pushed a life-skilled student (read: retarded) down a short flight of five steps or so and started spitting on him and yelling "spit pit". Half the other kids came over and started spitting on him as well as he cried and laid there even after the bell rang to enter school.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When I was younger, me and two other kids pushed a life-skilled student (read: retarded) down a short flight of five steps or so and started spitting on him and yelling "spit pit". Half the other kids came over and started spitting on him as well as he cried and laid there even after the bell rang to enter school.

That is messed up!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
When I was younger, me and two other kids pushed a 14 year old girl (read: jailbait) down a short flight of five steps or so and started spitting on her and yelling "spit rape repeat". Half the other kids came over and started spitting on her and raping her as well, as she cried and laid there even after the bell rang to enter school.

P

Pain

VIP

Drunk I presume. If not, have fun rotting in hell. :wave:

I once knocked on someones door and ran away. It was a rush.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:disgust:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drunk I presume. If not, have fun rotting in hell. :wave:

I once knocked on someones door and ran away. It was a rush.

me and my mates tied fishing line some this old ladies flyscreen door at the front of her house, as wepulled the line they flyscreen door would slam shut we kept doing it for like 10 minutes:49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sounds like you Line.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i once got up on a table and flashed myself in class and did the DX crotchchop thing

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forensic training carries a whole freaking series of disgusting classics....blood and semen coupled with vomit has probably taken the cake for me. My first autopsy was also an experience....especially since they waited to empty the stomach just for me:disgust:

'Cept there was this one time where me and my friends went to the theater with some of that fake puke stuff. We sat in the balcony and my friend started making this noise, like he was gonna puke....:spy:

I pushed my sister down the stairs once, and I blamed it on the dog.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Goonies lines, FTW:49:

Post 3000:hsughr:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I pushed my sister down the stairs once, and I blamed it on the dog.
No one will suspect the dog!

This chick tried to play me big time, almost worked to. She had sent me teh newd pix awhile before that, so I made a website out of it and forwarded the address to everyone at her school :tiphat: