• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where has Dexter's Waist Gone?

iceman_888

iceman_888

How come his calf in first pic so big.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think it's that big of a deal. He has gained a lot over the years and to think he can keep his waistline from when he turned pro is stupid.

If you want to compare waistlines you really should find pictures where he does the exact same pose.

IMO he looks great and I can't wait to see him on the Olympia stage.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course it's a big deal if Dex can't maintain his great waistline and abs.

But it's not a big deal yet but it could be in the near future. It just happens when you pack on size. The same thing seems to be going on with Wolf right now.

I personally think that Dex is going to look great at this years Olympia.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course it's a big deal if Dex can't maintain his great waistline and abs.

Why are you so sure that he doesn't know what he is doing? I really doubt we will be seeing a gut on him like Ronnie had.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like a regular GH gut to me

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
It's simply inevitable that this will happen to anyone taking large amounts of GH. It's sad to see this happen to all the bodybuilders.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's simply inevitable that this will happen to anyone taking large amounts of GH. It's sad to see this happen to all the bodybuilders.

Also eating the amounts of food that those guys eat will make your stomach bigger (not permanently though).

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

his calves in the very first pic look terrible, glad he doesnt do that anymore. dexter has a brilliant physique. its unbelievable in person

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why are you so sure that he doesn't know what he is doing? I really doubt we will be seeing a gut on him like Ronnie had.
You got me all wrong. What I meant was that he knows what he's doing...that's why I said IF he can't maintain his waistline. I also said that I believe he's going to look awesome at this years Olympia.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got me all wrong. What I meant was that he knows what he's doing...that's why I said IF he can't maintain his waistline. I also said that I believe he's going to look awesome at this years Olympia.

Okay. :)

I know it's bigger but very few pro's have been able to keep a small waist while adding on much size. Only person I can think of would Levrone and Shawn Ray (I know there are others).

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like JB said, its pretty damn hard to keep your waist the same size and pack on more muscle year after year. he will look fine like he always does

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay. :)

I know it's bigger but very few pro's have been able to keep a small waist while adding on much size. Only person I can think of would Levrone and Shawn Ray (I know there are others).
shawn ray is a pretty old school bodybuilder, i believe he wasnt using HGH till the end of his career if at all, i have a picture in a book called anabolic primer, where its an olympia(not sure which one) hes standing besides like 15 other bodybuilders and he was the only one who kept the old school sucked in belly look, it caught my eye.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO it's a big deal because that's half of Dex reputation: ripped body and waist in control.

PS: in the front relaxed he reminds me of late 90's Coleman in that pose... WOW.... he's getting huge.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shawn ray is a pretty old school bodybuilder, i believe he wasnt using HGH till the end of his career if at all, i have a picture in a book called anabolic primer, where its an olympia(not sure which one) hes standing besides like 15 other bodybuilders and he was the only one who kept the old school sucked in belly look, it caught my eye.

Using HGH doesn't automatically result in a big gut. It all depends on dosage and Melvin Anthony talks about guts in his latest DVD and says that taking a lot of insulin will make your stomach big, as will over-eating. So I firmly believe that it's a mix of those things and IF you try to rush it a gut could become a serious side-effect.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judges are forcing him to come in bigger, but I don't see his waist as a problem .....yet

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
His waist is fine. Everyone gets bloated in the offseason. I am sure his shoulder to waist ratio will still be great as ever come contest day.

my thoughts exactly bro :xyxthumbs:, no need to be worried about the offseason "guts" lol, until the Olympia most of them will be ok... i hope:ughfingers:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Using HGH doesn't automatically result in a big gut. It all depends on dosage and Melvin Anthony talks about guts in his latest DVD and says that taking a lot of insulin will make your stomach big, as will over-eating. So I firmly believe that it's a mix of those things and IF you try to rush it a gut could become a serious side-effect.

Thank you for using your brain JB. Its not even straight from HGH that your stomach grows, its the result of over dosing and excess IGF-1 that is then caught up in the receptors in your gut and mixed with insulin it makes the problem even worse. Then like you said before, you add in 5000 or more calories when these guys are in the off season and no wonder you have a big gut.

Plus guys like Wolf eat clean, so you have to take in a lot of clean food to get those calories up there, unlike stuffing down big macs.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In regards to the second set of comparison pics posted, they are two different poses you must keep in mind. He is extending his midsection in the front double bi and contracting his midsection in the front relaxed. Its all about the ratio guys of the shoulder to waist and I am sure his will still be sick as ever.