• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who would you rather see come out of retirement?

Out of retirement

• Total voters
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna go with Kevin. I wouldnt mind seeing Shawn Ray compete again, but hes a twat LOL

i think shawn is unfairly represented in that regard. sure he does run his mouth a little too much. but if you actually listen to what he says, it for the most part is very accurate/true. it's just stuff that a lot of people know but won't say, mainly in regards to judging. he was competing in the Mr O era where dorian won several O's he quite frankly did not deserve. and shawn called bullshit, as it rightfully was. he's a smart guy with something to say, just sometimes he says it a little irritatingly.

C

crossfirebmf

LEVRONE hands down.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marcus Ruhl, although he is not a current option.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm I dont think anyone on that list. Most of those guys are getting on a bit now and I think a comeback of any sorts really wouldnt be worthwhile.