• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Worst Movie This Year?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked Step Brothers. Especially for the ending, some of those lines made me feel happy to be alive. Some very funny scenes.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If you don't like Step Brothers... one thing to say.. get a sense a humor or STFU :D
Seriously, if you can't find that movie funny then you have issues.
I know you're joking but this seems less open-minded than anything I've ever said about a movie. :wutyousay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and did you really not laugh at step brothers?
No, there were a few parts that I laughed pretty good.

There were just far too many jokes that I'm sure the writers felt would sell very well, but they were just straight up lame.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad it was only 50 cents and Bob paid for it when I came back on leave haha.

Do you remember seeing it at Coventry? I was kind of confused as to why you watched it again recently, especially considering after seeing it once in July should be the most one person should ever have to stand that movie.

I didn't see it at Coventry when you were in town. I had some other plans or something, or I was having sex... I don't know, I can't remember. :carduindisguise