• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Would you die for your country ?

Would you die for your country ?

• Total voters
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LifterDead brought up a great point, I'd only be willing to die for my country, if my country is willing to die for me. I'd never die for something, only for someone, and that someone would be myself.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope.

I'd be more inclined to die for someone elses country than this shitty one.

I'd die to save people but not the country. This country is already ddead.

uhm, whats so wrong about england?:dunnodude:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uhm, whats so wrong about england?:dunnodude:

They let anyone in the country and give them what they want for free yet the people who earn a decent living get shafted.

We get taxed through the arse for everything. Petrol is currently £1.10 ($2.10) a litre here and everything else we pay for is really expensive.

The criminal justice system is weak and people aren't punished they way they should be.

There is more of an incentive to be unemployed or a criminal than there is to be a decent citizen putting back into society.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They let anyone in the country and give them what they want for free yet the people who earn a decent living get shafted.

We get taxed through the arse for everything. Petrol is currently £1.10 ($2.10) a litre here and everything else we pay for is really expensive.

The criminal justice system is weak and people aren't punished they way they should be.

There is more of an incentive to be unemployed or a criminal than there is to be a decent citizen putting back into society.

Denmark has the toughest taxing in the world n00b :gaygay:

Petrol is equally expensive all over Europe mate. The Americans have it good even though they constantly whine about oil-prices :no: We must realize that it's expensive to drive large gaz-guzzlers. Get a smaller fucking car with decent fuel efficiency you morons!

I agree that it feels somewhat demotivating to make an honest living in countries such as ours, but I'd pick honor and integrity over slouching and sponging off any day. You need to be motivated by your own drive to excel and personal satisfaction in these regions. And we manage don't we? :gaygay:

pretzeL

pretzeL

I wouldn't die for my country per-se...but i think o would die for an idea/ideology or to defend my way o life and rights...or something around those parts.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Denmark has the toughest taxing in the world n00b :gaygay:

Petrol is equally expensive all over Europe mate. The Americans have it good even though they constantly whine about oil-prices :no: We must realize that it's expensive to drive large gaz-guzzlers. Get a smaller fucking car with decent fuel efficiency you morons!

I agree that it feels somewhat demotivating to make an honest living in countries such as ours, but I'd pick honor and integrity over slouching and sponging off any day. You need to be motivated by your own drive to excel and personal satisfaction in these regions. And we manage don't we? :gaygay:

fuel prices in my city are $1.29 currently...... that is like .5 euro or some shit.... i dunno the exchange rate, but its something rediculous like that. I think they could get away with taxing us more here.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree entirely. I know I'm doing something worthwhile and supporting my family in the right way.

But that's why I'd only be prepared to die for certain people as opposed to the country who by all accounts don't really do anything for me.

I give my country more than it gives me.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its good to have stand up guys around here ^^^^^^^ reps for you both

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No.

I would only die for my family. My country is NOT my family, I do not care about politics and such, in my perfect world there would be no Countries, just a whole United Earth Confederation. No race, no religion, we are one and we should take of eachother.

So FUCK everything that does not belong to my family :3

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuel price here is almost $4.00

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely not, I would not die for the United States. I would of from our fore fathers time period until World War 2 at the latest.

I would rather die for Canada than the U.S.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would die for my family, which means that if their lives were in danger and it was from our country being legitimately threatened or attacked... yes, I would.
But right now for the BS war in Iraq or our "war on terror", hell no.

Flex said:
Absolutely not, I would not die for the United States. I would of from our fore fathers time period until World War 2 at the latest.
Exactly, but WW 2 was a legitimate threat to us in the future if we stayed out. So if it was worth my Grandpa to fight in then I would have gone too.

Flex said:
I would rather die for Canada than the U.S.
:no: Your post was ruined with this though.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol at everyone liking Canada more than america haha

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly, but WW 2 was a legitimate threat to us in the future if we stayed out. So if it was worth my Grandpa to fight in then I would have gone too.
I'm not understanding your post clearly, so you're saying if your grandpa fought than the war was worth it? I understand why we fought World War 2, that is why I listed it as the latest. However, World War 1 was not our fight to begin with, we should of never gotten involved.

:no: Your post was ruined with this though.
I know, it sure says alot, doesn't it.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at everyone liking Canada more than america haha
I don't really care for it, it was just my way of making a point of how frustrated I am with our own country.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my answer is the same as Tech, tho we'd need a ballsy Australian version of Ron Paul.

i would die for my idea's and beleifs though, and also die for the people who beleive and have the same faith in same idea's as me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not understanding your post clearly, so you're saying if your grandpa fought than the war was worth it? I understand why we fought World War 2, that is why I listed it as the latest.
No I think it was a war we should have been in, and I was just stating that if the reasons for going to war then were good enough for my grandpa then I am sure I would have felt the same way at that time.

Flex said:
However, World War 1 was not our fight to begin with, we should of never gotten involved.
I completely agree :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't really care for it, it was just my way of making a point of how frustrated I am with our own country.

I knew you were, I was just messing with you below :keke:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
fuel price here is almost $4.00
Per gallon. But there's almost 4 liters in a gallon...Rocko's paying $8 a gallon.

Makes you appreciate our prices.