• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Would you die for your country ?

Would you die for your country ?

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly, but WW 2 was a legitimate threat to us in the future if we stayed out. So if it was worth my Grandpa to fight in then I would have gone too.

Eh, perhaps. FDR basically did everything he could to get the Germans to declare war first, then did the same to the Japanese.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, perhaps. FDR basically did everything he could to get the Germans to declare war first, then did the same to the Japanese.

Yeah, that is what I have gotten from everything I read myself. But sooner or later they would have been a threat, I would have to say we came in just in time though. Our allies would not have lasted much longer had we not joined in IMO.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, that is what I have gotten from everything I read myself. But sooner or later they would have been a threat, I would have to say we came in just in time though. Our allies would not have lasted much longer had we not joined in IMO.
I think the Soviets may have been fine without us, England on the other hand was in huge trouble.

Our own actions caused Pearl Harbor. Now hopefully Ron Paul doesn't state the same thing, otherwise every major newspaper will read "Ron Paul blames Americans for Pearl Harbor and 9/11."

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the Soviets may have been fine without us, England on the other hand was in huge trouble.
I never considered them allies in the first place, the only reason they got involved was because Hitler became to ambitious to think he could directly attack the Soviet Union during winter. The Soviets did a great job, but we took Africa, Southern and Western Europe in the time they just took Eastern Europe. They might have been able to do it without us, but I doubt it. Besides, we are lucky that they didn't. Stalin would have been even worse and all of Europe would have turned out like Eastern Europe/East Berlin.

Flex said:
Our own actions caused Pearl Harbor. Now hopefully Ron Paul doesn't state the same thing, otherwise every major newspaper will read "Ron Paul blames Americans for Pearl Harbor and 9/11."
Wouldn't surprise me, they seem to really enjoy twisting his words around. :angrydude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never considered them allies in the first place, the only reason they got involved was because Hitler became to ambitious to think he could directly attack the Soviet Union during winter. The Soviets did a great job, but we took Africa, Southern and Western Europe in the time they just took Eastern Europe. They might have been able to do it without us, but I doubt it. Besides, we are lucky that they didn't. Stalin would have been even worse and all of Europe would have turned out like Eastern Europe/East Berlin.

Wouldn't surprise me, they seem to really enjoy twisting his words around. :angrydude:
Soviets didn't attack during the winter, Operation Barbarossa took place in June and lasted far longer than Hitler expected. Adolf pretty much knew his plan was fucked once winter was coming along.

:linedrunk:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
the only thing worth me dying for is me.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets keep the war talk out of it guys...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets keep the war talk out of it guys...

Indeed every time i hear someone saying if it wasn't for america coming in england wouldn't of lasted bla bla bla. I would only die for a real cause and if it was a threat to my whole family.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Indeed every time i hear someone saying if it wasn't for america coming in england wouldn't of lasted bla bla bla. I would only die for a real cause and if it was a threat to my whole family.
All I said was England was in huge trouble, if you disagree with that then you're lying to yourself.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The world police = USA

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The world police = USA
"Your country better trade us everything we want cheap, especially oil. Otherwise, we'll install our own dictator in your country. Then, we'll give your country freedom by bombing your women and children."

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
"Your country better trade us everything we want cheap, especially oil. Otherwise, we'll install our own dictator in your country. Then, we'll give your country freedom by bombing your women and children."

In a nutshell :xyxthumbs:

Kanav

Kanav

Nope.

I'd be more inclined to die for someone elses country than this shitty one.

I'd die to save people but not the country. This country is already ddead.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Its not the flag I bow to, but the lives of innocent folks.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they brought it upon themselves.

Who England? England had a chance to join with the axis powers but they denied despite the odds. Hitler sent one of his generals to the british isles to negotiate with them then they threw him in prison and died in captivity. I guess we can say if it wasn't for England rejecting Germany and teaming then America would be the ones in trouble.
Im pretty patriotic when it comes to these matters and saying England was in huge trouble i do not doubt any other countries situation was any better.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ why? not that i am against your stance but im curious to know why both sides said what they said

EternaL

EternaL

NO i would never die for my country...