• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE's Chris Jericho Hit A CHICK!!

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so what did you do?

Well i took a beating, but i did get her in a bearhug :thumbsup2:
When you got a chick kickin your balls blue, you dont really care about being a 'gentleman'

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
There is still no need to hit her. I've been in similar situations, and there is always a way out of it without hitting her.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i took a beating, but i did get her in a bearhug :thumbsup2:
When you got a chick kickin your balls blue, you dont really care about being a 'gentleman'

what did you do to get her to want to kick you ass in the first place?

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what did you do to get her to want to kick you ass in the first place?

She was a bully, i told her not to pick on my friend.
These days id probably play it a little cooler...:techn9ne:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome he should knock her nose in LOLOLOL fucking punk biatch ugly ass hoe

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
2whqpl1-1.gif

P

Pain

VIP
If a girl walks up to me and punches me for no reason she should be ready to get it back yes

The only time you should hit back at a female is if she is a kung-fu master. Othewise, they pose no threat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only time you should hit back at a female is if she is a kung-fu master. Othewise, they pose no threat.

What about post-op trannies?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CONTEXT MOFOS !!!

If a girl starts hitting me I just block that shit and laugh it off, probably telling her she sucks. If a girl is trying to castrate me by hitting homing-missile style kicks into the balls I shall punch her in the gut.

NOBODY TOUCHES MY BALLZ

P

Pain

VIP
CONTEXT MOFOS !!!

If a girl starts hitting me I just block that shit and laugh it off, probably telling her she sucks. If a girl is trying to castrate me by hitting homing-missile style kicks into the balls I shall punch her in the gut.

NOBODY TOUCHES MY BALLZ

Once it goes below the belt, all bets are off.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I learned that you and Tunen act the same against members :borat:

hey keep myself away from the jew plz.

i said it because evertime someone tells a joke or something like Michael J Fox's thread you always get mad and now youre telling me you would punch a girl, come on!! where i come from, thats a very very very direspecful thing to do, actually if my sister got punched by a guy, i swear to god i would fucking kill him, my point ...got it now? :soapbox:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
hey keep myself away from the jew plz.

i said it because evertime someone tells a joke or something like Michael J Fox's thread you always get mad

:doh:

Dude, Is it strange to get pissed if people tell jokes on my expense all the time huh? If Im in on it, its one thing, then its cool..but if "you" call me this and that just for personal gain/pleasure "you" can fuck off imo (thats in general), I dont have to take that from no one if its not fun for both parts. And when a person like you or tunen, a MOD are fishing after stuff, expecting a certain respons thats just fucked up..but it goes on EXTREMELY often around here these days, set a good example instead for gods sake!

and now youre telling me you would punch a girl, come on!! where i come from, thats a very very very direspecful thing to do, actually if my sister got punched by a guy, i swear to god i would fucking kill him, my point ...got it now? :soapbox:

where i come from, its very very very direspectful to punch someone what ever your gender might be, IMO if a girl walks up to someone and slaps him thinking she´s safe because of morals, she needs to get a slap. Even though as I said I wouldn't ram her down.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:doh:

Dude, Is it strange to get pissed if people tell jokes on my expense all the time huh? If Im in on it, its one thing, then its cool..but if "you" call me this and that just for personal gain/pleasure "you" can fuck off imo (thats in general), I dont have to take that from no one if its not fun for both parts. And when a person like you or tunen, a MOD are fishing after stuff, expecting a certain respons thats just fucked up..but it goes on EXTREMELY often around here these days, set a good example instead for gods sake!

where i come from, its very very very direspectful to punch someone what ever your gender might be, IMO if a girl walks up to someone and slaps him thinking she´s safe because of morals, she needs to get a slap. Even though as I said I wouldn't ram her down.

It seems like today is my turn on "have an e-fight with a Mod or Admin" i thought it'd never come :rofl3:

Not my style, i'd rather not to start a riot with a trouble-making member.:borat:

peace out.