• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE's Chris Jericho Hit A CHICK!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your mentalities and way of going about things are vastly different to mine
because your just bombarded me with fail and what not pictures
which at times where very funny and you where repped

i guess i fail because whoever brings unwanted trouble to me gets what he/SHE deserves

if shes gonna stand up to you like a man shes gonna get hit like one right?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^ Fucking right Frank

Just so we're clear. You would have no problem putting a woman on her arse if she hit you?

Also, if her hitting you is provoked by you... Do the same rules apply?

:omgwtf:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just so we're clear. You would have no problem putting a woman on her arse if she hit you?

Also, if her hitting you is provoked by you... Do the same rules apply?

:omgwtf:

If I provoke the hitting rules do not apply and I do not retaliate.

Putting her on her arse no.. But I would strike back be it a push, slap, headlock, or punch ONLY if she punched me to the point where I felt like a dude punched me.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This entire thread.

picardfacepalm-1.jpg

And then some...

facepalm2ic7copyrl2-1.jpg

facepalm_statue-1.jpg

polarbearfacepalm_thumbnail1-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those are pretty old now

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I just find it funny that when women say "we want to be treated as equals" there's still men dumb enough to interpret this so literally that no physical distinctions are made. They want to be treated equally as a gender, one that is, truth be told, not inherently inferior to males. These hopes fall more in the lines of economical, social, and political opportunities and not direct physical comparisons.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just find it funny that when women say "we want to be treated as equals" there's still men dumb enough to interpret this so literally that no physical distinctions are made. They want to be treated equally as a gender, one that is, truth be told, not inherently inferior to males. These hopes fall more in the lines of economical, social, and political opportunities and not direct physical comparisons.

It is a sad day indeed for humanity when something so inherently obvious has to be explained to those who share the intelligence of a dead turkey.

Rock on though Line :headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
If a women hit me randomly I wouldnt hit her back
If a baby bit me randomly I wouldnt bite it back
If a man raped me randomly I wouldnt rape him back
If a dog had sex with my leg randomly I wouldnt have sex with his leg back

Not everything is about eye for an eye. Come on fellas being born with balls is about taking shit like a man not fighting back to get the last word in.As guys we carry more bodyweight and with extra bodyweight comes extra responsibility. Retaliation is a sign of femininity.

Your Moral Penis,
IP Freely

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a pussy, i hope he gets sued.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If a women hit me randomly I wouldnt hit her back
If a baby bit me randomly I wouldnt bite it back
If a man raped me randomly I wouldnt rape him back
If a dog had sex with my leg randomly I wouldnt have sex with his leg back

Not everything is about eye for an eye. Come on fellas being born with balls is about taking shit like a man not fighting back to get the last word in.As guys we carry more bodyweight and with extra bodyweight comes extra responsibility. Retaliation is a sign of femininity.

Your Moral Penis,
IP Freely

who said it was an eye for an eye?
just no one gets a free ride with me
anyone who wishes me malice/harm in anyway gets it returned to them
i cant understand, you know if the girl had a knife or was very strong she would hurt you, and still you`d do nothing because "shes a girl"

the depth at which your head has gone up your ass is astonishing
and your so oblivious to it

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some girl that worked out at my gym beat the shit out of three guys and her gay friend beat the shit outta 2 more. when it comes to chicks that know how to fight and will hurt you, what would you do? lay there and take the beating? shit....... seriously i would like the know what you guys would do?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
some girl that worked out at my gym beat the shit out of three guys and her gay friend beat the shit outta 2 more. when it comes to chicks that know how to fight and will hurt you, what would you do? lay there and take the beating? shit....... seriously i would like the know what you guys would do?

2nrfw2v-1.gif

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

If she was fighting 3 guys... then she would have been provoked. What I would do? Not provoke her.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
the depth at which your head has gone up your ass is astonishing
and your so oblivious to it
:talkhand:

who are you? Girl basher 3:16 ? go back to texas

use my above post as an example of what happens when people hit back and how unproductive it is.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we are like going no where with this discussion