• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

you know your addicted to Muscle Mecca when...............

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when you get on the mecca when you wake up, after breakfast, when you get to work, before and after lunch, right before you get off work, after you get home from working out, before and after you eat supper, before you go to bed, and any other time during the day when you are in front of a computer or anywhere close to one.
im not that bad but pretty damn close.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

HAHA YOU DONT KNOW!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol I do that too :49:

How about, hw that should only take me an hour or two has taken me three hours so far and I am not even half way done because I am on mecca right now :shootme:

your ass is on here way too much for having so much studying to do. you can't train chest (that takes 1 hour, tops) but you can be all gay on here with "you know your addicted to the mecca when....DERP!!!"

get your ass of here. go study. stop missing training days. homo.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your ass is on here way too much for having so much studying to do. you can't train chest (that takes 1 hour, tops) but you can be all gay on here with "you know your addicted to the mecca when....DERP!!!"

get your ass of here. go study. stop missing training days. homo.

But I still lift more than you! Broofles :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
But I still lift more than you! Broofles :49:
fuckyouhaimgaycell8isyd1-1.jpg

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know your addicted when you're excited to see a post that will allow you to express your addiction through catchy reasons your addicted

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and yet i'm bigger :wutyousay: epic broofles.....whatever the fuck that means.

:bowroflarms: you are not bigger my friend, every time someone has assessed us in poses I won unanimously. But you are getting damn close I will give you that. But I what I want to see is will you be as big as me and as hard/lean?

Recent Example: Marlon yesterday "Damn Blake your almost as big as me!", "For 19/20 Jason you're huge and look damn good."

dave679

dave679

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PISSED OFF AND CALLS YOU FAGGOT
I READ BRAAQS LOG LAST NIGHT INSTAD OF SLEEPING AND SHE WAS REALY MAD ...MAN!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms: you are not bigger my friend, every time someone has assessed us in poses I won unanimously. But you are getting damn close I will give you that. But I what I want to see is will you be as big as me and as hard/lean?

Recent Example: Marlon yesterday "Damn Blake your almost as big as me!", "For 19/20 Jason you're huge and look damn good."
Let's settle this the good old fashioned way. Pull out your cocks and see who's the real bigger man.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the speed of your response tells me you still are not studying :no:

lol "everytime", you mean the one time we've done it and cisco was the judge? i'm not bagging on cisco he was right but let's not say "everytime", you are maybe a percent or two lower than me in the BF department and i'm fairly certain i have you by a couple pounds. what do you mean hard and lean? i'm around 10%bf and about 240lbs, i'm pleased with that and don't think me bringing my bf down when i'm not dieting for a show will be beneficial at all to me getting bigger. i'm gonna stick to this BF until i have to diet.

and lol you either have a fictious memory or just forgot what he said. after you told him he was huge and should go for his pro card (which i think he should too), he said while standing next to you in a t shirt "were close to the same size"....which honestly c'mon no one in that gym is even close to as big as marlon is, and he's just been eating garbage and training moderately. if he trained in a muscle shirt and we actually saw what he looked like at a i'm guessing close to shredded 250lb, it wouldn't even be close for any of us.