• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

you know your addicted to Muscle Mecca when...............

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the speed of your response tells me you still are not studying :no:

lol "everytime", you mean the one time we've done it and cisco was the judge? i'm not bagging on cisco he was right but let's not say "everytime", you are maybe a percent or two lower than me in the BF department and i'm fairly certain i have you by a couple pounds.

and lol you either have a fictious memory or just forgot what he said. after you told him he was huge and should go for his pro card (which i think he should too), he said while standing next to you in a t shirt "were close to the same size"....which honestly c'mon no one in that gym is even close to as big as marlon is, and he's just been eating garbage and training moderately. if he trained in a muscle shirt and we actually saw what he looked like at a i'm guessing close to shredded 250lb, it wouldn't even be close for any of us.

No, we have had Patrick, Drew and even Kyle look at us as well.. we could have Marlon judge to shut you up and put in your place once and for all (if that is possible, you have your mind set it seems). Thus far you only look as big as me when rested but I beat you in every pose, even from your strength which is from the side. Don't worry or get defensive, I have been training for 5 years more than you. Also if you think you have a few lbs on me but then admit I am lower bf.. ten are those "few" lbs relevant in anyway to say your "bigger" than me? :wutyousay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quiet you two.

You're both ridiculously HUUUUUGE!

Ok, now we're settled.

:wave:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: ok flex

No, we have had Patrick, Drew and even Kyle look at us as well.. we could have Marlon judge to shut you up and put in your place once and for all (if that is possible, you have your mind set it seems). Thus far you only look as big as me when rested but I beat you in every pose, even from your strength which is from the side. Don't worry or get defensive, I have been training for 5 years more than you. Also if you think you have a few lbs on me but then admit I am lower bf.. ten are those "few" lbs relevant in anyway to say your "bigger" than me? :wutyousay:

as of right now in my current condition no i do not win a pose off against you. but idk wtf your talking about pat nor kyle has ever assessed us mano y mano :wutyousay:

please know blake i say this out of love. you are getting lackadasical about your training and i don't want you to fall off the wagon. me constantly riding your ass and telling you that someone who is basically 19 is as big as you should light a fire under you.

and i won't name names about people saying things about my size relative to you but......let's just say people be talkin'!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: ok flex

as of right now in my current condition no i do not win a pose off against you. but idk wtf your talking about pat nor kyle has ever assessed us mano y mano :wutyousay:

please know blake i say this out of love. you are getting lackadasical about your training and i don't want you to fall off the wagon. me constantly riding your ass and telling you that someone who is basically 19 is as big as you should light a fire under you.

and i won't name names about people saying things about my size relative to you but......let's just say people be talkin'!

They did assess us while over near the Hammer Strength equipment when you were saying you had a better side tri and chest than me. And I have had people tell me that you are getting quite the head on you thinking your bigger than me. Although I am also getting told you look like your as big as me. (but that is rested :angrydude: those bastards :tear:)
I know your getting big, but I do not think you have passed me as of yet.. but I am aware if I keep up my current training habits you will be sooner than it would have been eventually. Then again, if I ... use :spy:... I will gain my upper ground I once enjoyed so much :D

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cock envy never gets old. :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know your getting big, but I do not think you have passed me as of yet.. but I am aware if I keep up my current training habits you will be sooner than it would have been eventually. Then again, if I ... use :spy:... I will gain my upper ground I once enjoyed so much :D

ok ok agreed. just for the record i don't think i've passed you either, just very close to the same.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always pictured Duality looking like smallbutgettingthere until Tonyk posted his picture up the other day.

:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always pictured Duality looking like smallbutgettingthere until Tonyk posted his picture up the other day.

bastard!! :angrydude:

i have a precontest log with pics in the precontest section and a musclekombat thread with a competition photo.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49: NOOOO, broofles

Duality honestly has one of the best physiques on this site. Not even in that category with smallbutgettingthere.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bastard!! :angrydude:

i have a precontest log with pics in the precontest section and a musclekombat thread with a competition photo.

Derek Anthony outta nowhere.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality honestly has one of the best physiques on this site. Not even in that category with smallbutgettingthere.
I could sit in this chair for five years without moving, eating nothing but donuts and still be in a higher category than smallbutgettingthere.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could sit in this chair for five years without moving, eating nothing but donuts and still be in a higher category than smallbutgettingthere.

:bowroflarms:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you know you're addicted to mecca when you click the whole way through spoilers...

god i hate you pickle.... :no:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ i've done that too :no:

like everyone else said i'm addicted because i spend 5+ hours here, is the first site that i check after i turn on my pc, enjoying teh lulz and recently brooflesz, and laughing out loud at some of Tech's post before i read them (i think i have a problem :ughnoes:)

lulz > broofles :carduindisguise

P

Pain

VIP
You know you're addicted to muscle mecca when you almost have an heart attack from forgetting to pay the server bills.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know you're addicted to MM when you are pissed about not getting the MM tshirt you where promised.