• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your dark horse pic for top 3 placing @ the Olympia

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top 5 isnt much of a darkhorse pic, shit can happen after the first three placings, this is a super longshot pick that would shock the world!!

T

tavuthekid

wolf will be in the top three if he brings up his lower back and victor if he brings condition and legs

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
considering top 3 , I would bet on Kai Green.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Martin Kjellstrom..that would be really dark!

Do anybody have any new pics of him, the rumor says he is bigger then ever..?

Thanks!

He & I both have equal chance of getting 3rd... :rofl3:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Victor. His legs will be on everyone's mind. They are the big thing holding him back from an O title.

That and his drug dealing :bitelip:

i dont meant to argue or anything but do you really think his legs were a whole lot better before?

I cant make up my mind whether i consider victor or kai the dark horse...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody in the top 5, maybe the top 6 if you count Wolf has a chance to win this thing, which is what makes this an exciting Olympia. Again, I don't think I'd classify any of these guys as "Dark Horses"...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ exactly, the reason i picked branch, from the vid of him 2 weeks out, he looks to be in awesome condition

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Anybody in the top 5, maybe the top 6 if you count Wolf has a chance to win this thing, which is what makes this an exciting Olympia. Again, I don't think I'd classify any of these guys as "Dark Horses"...

X2, i'd classify them as bodybuilders not horses.... although there are a few stallions in the line up :greddy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I'd say Wolf, Victor wouldn't surprise me cause he might had brought up his left leg, but Wolf is the one who needs to confirm his status of "future Mr. Olympia" and thus real Sandow contender.Also he's never showing off himself since the FIBO, so he might be in killing shape, who knows.:bitenails: