• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Dream Mr O top 5

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont understand when you insinuate that kai has bad structure, his structure is like top 10 out of all the athletes out there. as far as twisting his poses, its part of posing. a good poser must be able to display his physique in the best possible way and create illusions of a small waist. seems like he accomplishes that. and i didnt mean his muscle size, i meant the sheer quality of thickness, deep insertions, and striations. i would rather see someone with great muscularity and detail than see a man with great "structure" and mediocre muscles (i dont mean victor, i speaking in general) but everyone has their own opinions i guess...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
He will never accomplish a small waist.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Rather than looking at the individual body parts and seeing some massive muscles people need to look at the physique as a whole. Kai has no width and tries to hide it in his front poses by leaning back and raising his chest (so that he has no neck and traps in the shot). He's got massive legs but he also is the same width from his shoulders to his knees. His arms are big but his chest lacks for size in comparison. I can go on and on.

Frankly I thought Kai looked better before he added so much mass. Vic on the otherhand has a better physique to add some size to.

while i agree that kai doesnt have the best structure and he poses badly from the front i strongly disagree that his chest lacks size in proportion to his arms. His chest is one of the thickest if not the thickest out of the current pros

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also didn't think Kai would do much damage, but he surprised us all at the Arnold!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
while i agree that kai doesnt have the best structure and he poses badly from the front i strongly disagree that his chest lacks size in proportion to his arms. His chest is one of the thickest if not the thickest out of the current pros
I'm talking about how his arms dominate poses like this:
_H4X2477_TFWFCRRCSR-1.jpg

and this:
_H4X2416_FDOYXCNKMS-1.jpg

His chest is fine here, but guess what part is dominating this pose:
_H4X2436_ADVHVCAYPZ-1.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Kai has freak factor which is good for a show but can sometimes take away from the overall aesthetic of the physique. His freakish parts do not flow together so well.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai has freak factor which is good for a show but can sometimes take away from the overall aesthetic of the physique. His freakish parts do not flow together so well.

Exactly!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
only pose i didnt like from what u posted is his double bi, its not that i dont like it, its just that its prolly his worst pose. as far as the side chest goes, i dont think his arms are dominant, if anything they are ballanced with his chest, whats dominant in that pose is his amazing hamstrings and glutes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this nonsense that kai isn't put together well is just that, nonsense. his arms are overpowering? lol. his bi's, though peaked well, could use more size to them and in no way are greater in development than his chest. his legs and lower body structure are maginificent, as is his back from every angle. only pose i would say that could be considered not very flowing is his front double bi. he kind of has the branch warren issue going there where his arms look too short. other than that the man is put together fantastically.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his abs dont have depth even when he's hitting the abs and thighs
vic3-1.jpg

in one of his best poses, his shoulders look tiny and he doesnt have that much thickness in his middle lower back
vic2-1.jpg

here u have a smooth belly with narrow legs coming down.
vic1-1.jpg

..... but atleast he has structer....

if you liked the fullness victor had here (like i do) prepare to say goodbye to it because if he wants to get as hard as he was before, he's gonna have to let go of some of that thickness.... and i dont understand why people dont like kai's posing, if u make any joe of the street watch a show like the past arnold they would all preffer kai's routine out of all of them

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
if you pick out all of kai's best poses and all of victors best poses i beleive that kai wins...... we've seen the constant gain of muscularity year after year with kai and we will just have to wait and see what happens at the arnold

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only pose i didnt like from what u posted is his double bi, its not that i dont like it, its just that its prolly his worst pose. as far as the side chest goes, i dont think his arms are dominant, if anything they are ballanced with his chest, whats dominant in that pose is his amazing hamstrings and glutes

I wasn't saying that in the side pose that Kai's arms dominate his chest :bullwhip:

I was saying that Kai's gut was dominating that pose.:bitelip:

if you pick out all of kai's best poses and all of victors best poses i beleive that kai wins...... we've seen the constant gain of muscularity year after year with kai and we will just have to wait and see what happens at the arnold
Re-read what I have been saying and try to understand my original point. :doh:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wasn't saying that in the side pose that Kai's arms dominate his chest :bullwhip:

I was saying that Kai's gut was dominating that pose.:bitelip:

Re-read what I have been saying and try to understand my original point. :doh:

kai is beautiful ok? gawd lmao
kai1vk2.jpg
[

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai is beautiful ok? gawd lmao
kai1vk2-1.jpg
[

Back when he had a waist and preferred ********** to women.

I'll restate my original point: Since when was bodybuilding about having a bunch of big bodyparts? They have to be packaged for balance, aesthetics and displayed well. Kai only partially ticks one of those three boxes.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Back when he had a waist and preferred ********** to women.

I'll restate my original point: Since when was bodybuilding about having a bunch of big bodyparts? They have to be packaged for balance, aesthetics and displayed well. Kai only partially ticks one of those three boxes.

i think there would be a lot of people high up in the business that would disagree. but then again u were originally comparing him to the phenominal structure of Victor. Ronnie Coleman in 2003 didnt look like he was all that aesthetic and didnt display himself all that well but i think even u couldnt deny him as being unbeatable in that shape.

i understand the aesthetic side of things which is what originally brought bodybuilding to the table but u still cannot deny a man of their #1 spot for not being pretty and u cant grant a man the #1 spot simply because of how pretty they are.

..... LOLZ grapefruit

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think there would be a lot of people high up in the business that would disagree. but then again u were originally comparing him to the phenominal structure of Victor. Ronnie Coleman in 2003 didnt look like he was all that aesthetic and didnt display himself all that well but i think even u couldnt deny him as being unbeatable in that shape.

i understand the aesthetic side of things which is what originally brought bodybuilding to the table but u still cannot deny a man of their #1 spot for not being pretty and u cant grant a man the #1 spot simply because of how pretty they are.

That is the second time in one thread that you have insinuated something I have never stated.

And another thing: Ronnie is possibly the greatest BBer ever and well deserved most of his O wins. He was big, lean, highly detailed, well proportioned (aside from his distended belly in the 2000's) and set a standard on stage that couldn't be matched easily. See him back in the mid 90's and there were plenty of guys his size, he changed that standard. Now I do think that Ronnie and to a smaller extent Dorian are responsible for rewarding mass to the exclusion of the other physique aspects in the sport. But as we saw last year that is starting to move back.

As a result Kai will not win an O. Not only that but it is insulting to Ronnie to try and compare the two.