• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Dream Mr O top 5

C

crossfirebmf

As long as Kai and Branch are top I'll be happy because their physiques deserve it more than other more popular pros. I hope Phil makes it as well, which he will.

T

toNppaz

1. Savolainen, Marko
2. Ruhl, Markus
3. Greene, Kai
4. Martinez, Victor
5. Wolf, Dennis

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
1. Kai
2. Dexter
3. Heath
4. Freeman
5. Vic

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ because Victor is a better BBer, he just lacks a bit of leg size. I just don't get the Kai fanfare, he is a collection of bodyparts poorly displayed in an interesting way as far as I can see.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
1. Heath
2. Vic
3. Dex
4. Wolf
5. Kai/Freeman/Branch/Silvio

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ because Victor is a better BBer, he just lacks a bit of leg size. I just don't get the Kai fanfare, he is a collection of bodyparts poorly displayed in an interesting way as far as I can see.

Tim ftw :linedrunk:

J

Jusa*

1.Kai
2.Heath
3.Cutler
4.Dexter
5.Martinez

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1-Cutler
2-Phil
3-Dex
4-Kai
5-Vic

Salt

Salt

1. Phil
2. Wolf
3. Martinez
4. Dexter
5. Centopani

I really don't get the Kai hype. One of most important bodyparts is the back. And imo Kai's back sucks.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
1.Melvin Anthony
2.ronny rockel
3.Troy alves
4.silvio samuel
5.darrem charles

i think this placing would change bodybuilding for good and the sport would be a little more mainstream, it would also bring back the smaller waist physique and none of those guts guys

thats cool but melvin doesnt have very good muscle quality even though he has a nice silhouette. ronnie rockel doesnt have deep striations, troy has weak legs, silvio has a bad frame with otherwise great muscle bellies, and darrem isnt as good as he was in the late 90's early 2000's

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

i disagree, Kai's muscle quality is nearly at its peak. Victors muscle quality was at its peak the night he one the NOC. victors legs will always look soft from the front and although his back is wider, it wont be as muscular as kai's. victor can not hold his own against Kai's striations.

Victor shouldve won the 07 olympia, and it was retarded that jay won, but nowadays people seem to be surpassing him like Dex, Heath, Kai, and maybe Wolf.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Me - because I want to be the swole-est
2) Turk - he's just the best.
3) Dridz - because he really deserves first but is a fair bit shorter on stage.
4) Creator and Braaq tie - dry and good mass on both of them.
5) Maxmonster - only top 5 and not top 3 because he had his NBA season in the 12 week prep interfere.

haha. now tell us the one where the rabbi and the black guy walk into a bar. that one is equally as funny :doh:

my only complaint with some of the lists is that you guys have wolf too low. i have no doubts that he will be around the 285lb range (where he was last year before he due to a stupid chad nicholls decision, decided to eliminate all carbs). kai greene will be in the hunt for top 4, and i see victor around 5th or 6th, with jay. vic's conditioning isn't up to par at all with the likes of phil, dex, wolf, or kai and for that reason, on top of the poor quads, i don't place him in serious contention.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Phil
2. Wolf
3. Martinez
4. Dexter
5. Centopani

I really don't get the Kai hype. One of most important bodyparts is the back. And imo Kai's back sucks.

?!?!?!??!!?!?!!?!?

kaigreenebackpose-1.jpg

kaigreenelats-1.jpg

I don't know if you have eyes or not, but Kai has one of the thickest lats ever seen along with great detail. Might not be the widest, but since when is it all about width? Having a great back doesn't only mean having great width.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i disagree, Kai's muscle quality is nearly at its peak. Victors muscle quality was at its peak the night he one the NOC. victors legs will always look soft from the front and although his back is wider, it wont be as muscular as kai's. victor can not hold his own against Kai's striations.

Victor shouldve won the 07 olympia, and it was retarded that jay won, but nowadays people seem to be surpassing him like Dex, Heath, Kai, and maybe Wolf.

Muscle quality?? Are you trying to say he was well conditioned this year? As I don't reject that.

What I reject is the idea that someone can rock up on stage with a physique that isn't balanced and well put-together. Some big bodyparts stuck on a skeleton is not what BBing is about. It is about having a physique. What Kai continually is hailed for is the muscles and how they compare. Overall he lacks a balance and structure to be getting the kudos he has been receiving.

Duality said:
haha. now tell us the one where the rabbi and the black guy walk into a bar. that one is equally as funny :doh:
sean_connery_joke-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Muscle quality?? Are you trying to say he was well conditioned this year? As I don't reject that.

What I reject is the idea that someone can rock up on stage with a physique that isn't balanced and well put-together. Some big bodyparts stuck on a skeleton is not what BBing is about. It is about having a physique. What Kai continually is hailed for is the muscles and how they compare. Overall he lacks a balance and structure to be getting the kudos he has been receiving.

Look at the ammount of solid dense muscle kai has hanging off his bones, nobody can touch him on his Glute and Hamstring Development. his back is thicker than shit and striated. the only thing victor has on kai is shoulders and arm (size) other than that its just structure. and if ure saying structure is what makes a great bodybuilder then why hasnt Victor and Melvin been at the top of the game for the last few years? its because of solid muscular quality.

everybody sais victor needs more muscle maturity and the reason they say that is because his muscle quality isnt where ppl want it to be. the only thing on victors mind that he thinks will make him look better is Better Conditioning so his muscles will look more refined and dense..... he's last best conditioning was in 07 where he looked great but he doesnt look as full as when he won the NOC. He will never have sick striations like Dex, Kai, and Phil and thats a fact. so your saying he is the best because of his structure? aside from the fact that his legs are really soft, his shoulders look full but not verry big from all angles, his front lat spread is awkward and his abs have no depth.

i really am a victor fan but when people say Kai is not well put together, you need to look at what they have done with what god gave them and look at the sheer quality of muscle attatched to the bone.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
looks like decent structure to me

kai-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last time I checked BBing isn't about being the biggest on stage. It is about bringing a complete package. Vic lost to Kai recently for a host of reasons (not least of which was his legs) but being the biggest doesn't win you a comp *Gunter*cough*.

Rather than looking at the individual body parts and seeing some massive muscles people need to look at the physique as a whole. Kai has no width and tries to hide it in his front poses by leaning back and raising his chest (so that he has no neck and traps in the shot). He's got massive legs but he also is the same width from his shoulders to his knees. His arms are big but his chest lacks for size in comparison. I can go on and on.

Frankly I thought Kai looked better before he added so much mass. Vic on the otherhand has a better physique to add some size to.