• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Top 5 For the O

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Dorians back and legs dominated.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

1) J. Cutler
2) D. Jackson
3) P. Heath
4) K. Greene
5) T. Freeman

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If you had time to waste you would have spent a bit more time understanding all of my points rather than just one.

Kai's faults in no particular order:
He isn't very aesthetic.
He isn't a Weider athlete.
He has a shady past in G4P that the industry wouldn't like hanging next to an O medal.
He doesn't pose well (IMO), he poses like a stripper not a BBer.
Being big is only one of the criteria for a O title.
The judges last year awarded symmetry, if this is a new trend then Kai will battle to be top 5.
This is his first O.
He hasn't faced off against Phil, Dexs and Cutler, whom most agree are the top 3.

I had more points that I've made, but I'm sure with you spare time you could go look them up. :gaysign:

hahah omg, Tim is the only one that understands how bodybuilding, and especially Mr O is "judged", thanks Tim, i agree with your post/posts, again!

:thumbsup2:

J

Jusa*

This is so hard to rank top5. There are so many guys that would do it.But here it is.

1.Phil
2.Dexter
3.Kai
4.Jay
5.Wolf

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^
He isn't very aesthetic. disagree
He isn't a Weider athlete. agree
He has a shady past in G4P that the industry wouldn't like hanging next to an O medal. agree
He doesn't pose well (IMO), he poses like a stripper not a BBer. disagree he doesnt strip on stage. Maybe youd like him to?
Being big is only one of the criteria for a O title. agree although its still the main criteria.
The judges last year awarded symmetry, if this is a new trend then Kai will battle to be top 5. disagree
This is his first O. agree
He hasn't faced off against Phil, Dexs and Cutler, whom most agree are the top 3. disagree he has faced phil he got one place behind him in 08 arnold and kai has buffed added more weight than anyone since then.

my realistic top 5
1. Phil heath (even tho dexter will be better)
2. Jay Cutler(one legged one armed block robbery)
3. Dexter Jackson (even if he looks first)
4. Victor Martinez(one legged robbery 2)
5. Kai Greene (robbed)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
He isn't very aesthetic. disagree
He isn't a Weider athlete. agree
He has a shady past in G4P that the industry wouldn't like hanging next to an O medal. agree
He doesn't pose well (IMO), he poses like a stripper not a BBer. disagree he doesnt strip on stage. Maybe youd like him to?
Being big is only one of the criteria for a O title. agree although its still the main criteria.
The judges last year awarded symmetry, if this is a new trend then Kai will battle to be top 5. disagree
This is his first O. agree
He hasn't faced off against Phil, Dexs and Cutler, whom most agree are the top 3. disagree he has faced phil he got one place behind him in 08 arnold and kai has buffed added more weight than anyone since then.

Disagree with me = gay :rofl3:

On the first one: Kai has no flow to his physique and is really just a bunch of bodyparts.
On the posing routines: The poses don't show off his physique very well at all, they are just different, and you can't tell me they aren't homoerotic :rofl3:
Dex's win has got to be a move away from the mass monster to the aesthetic and symmetry. It was a long time coming too. If this is the trend then Kai is not in the battle.
And I think we are agreed on the last point. What I had meant was that he hadn't beaten any of the top 3 favourites.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Disagree with me = gay :rofl3:

On the first one: Kai has no flow to his physique and is really just a bunch of bodyparts.
On the posing routines: The poses don't show off his physique very well at all, they are just different, and you can't tell me they aren't homoerotic :rofl3:
Dex's win has got to be a move away from the mass monster to the aesthetic and symmetry. It was a long time coming too. If this is the trend then Kai is not in the battle.
And I think we are agreed on the last point. What I had meant was that he hadn't beaten any of the top 3 favourites.

His flow from the back and side is awesome he has some bad front poses which detract from his symmetry but its not all about the front.
Dex's win was a one off it was no paradigm shift weiders number 1 boy(jay) was just too off 2 gift him 2 years in a row.

yeah we agreed on the last point it was a good point and lol at the jorn reference :rofl3:

Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

1.Jay
2.Kai
3.Dexter
4.Wolf
5.Victor
6.Phil

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to remind everyone about this guy on the new cover of Flex.

Won't win, but don't count him out for a high placing.

What a great cover!

big1.jpg

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
My top 5:

1. Dex
2. Jay/Phil
3. Jay/Phil
4. Wolf
5. Kai

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Swifto

Swifto

1. Phil
2. Dex
3. Jay
4. Kai
5. Wolf/*Victor

*If Vic has legs

msuman

msuman

Phil
Kai
Dex
Jay
Branch or Wolfe

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Just to remind everyone about this guy on the new cover of Flex.

Won't win, but don't count him out for a high placing.

What a great cover!

pics of jennifer apodaca?

M

malisz_kif

1 Kai Greene
2 Phil Heath
3 Dexter Jackson
4 Jay Cutler
5 Victor Martinez