• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

YOUR TOP TEN OLYMPIA 2009?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again, lol at Kai being 1st, it is impossible.. oh man

as usual flex > md, so this year, if Jay comes in "condition", they will probably give it to him for another and final year (who knows what the politics will be this year), with Phil being 2nd, but if Jay will look even worse than 08, with his asymmetries and cond., then will be a Heath-Dex battle.

Of course i don't want to see Cutler again as Mr O, so i would incline for the 2nd option, my top 10 would be like this:

1) Phil Heath
2) Dexter Jackson
3) Jay Cutler/Dennis Wolf
4) Dennis Wolf/Jay Cutler
5) Kai Greene
6) Victor Martinez
7) Toney Freeman
8) Branch Warren
9) Silvio Samuel
10) Melvin Anthony (or Ed Nunn, he's doing the Tampa or Europa, and he will qualify for the O for sure, and imo he will be in the top 10)
Are you serious? Kai Greene impossible to get first? get the fuck outa here.
He just won a couple shows with good competition. He has the best conditioning on stage and he definitely packs a shitload of mass.
People have got to be fucking kidding me if you think Kai will place that low.
Just because YOU think he doesn't look good, doesn't mean he isn't good.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He just won a couple shows with good competition. He has the best conditioning on stage and he definitely packs a shitload of mass.

Its not that we dont think he's not the good the show is jam packed with people he has never even competed against lately

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Battle for the top 4 is among Phil, Dex, Kai, Vic, Wolf and Jay.Those with more chances are def Phil, Dex, Kai, considering how they've done in the last year and half.The big if are Vic, Jay and Wolf who all needs to adjust or fix something to be sure to nail it.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

It has become way to political for me to make a top 10 order this year. All I can say is to expect the sponsor's athletes to do well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I'll take that you're new to the internet and placings at the Mr O, especially for someone who's competing at the O for the 1st fucking time! lol, NO ONE won, and NO ONE will win at their FIRST O ever, check the history, and also take notes that Kai is with MD.

So chill with that attitude kid, after all my top 10 is my top 10, if i want to change it and put Kai out of top 10, it's still my fucking prediction, ok?

And he isn't that low in my list, he's top 5, more than enough in my opinion, so from now on stfu pls.:thumbsup2:

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone in the top 5 can win the whole thing in my opinion.

Here is my top 10:

1) Phil Heath
2) Vic Martinez
3) Dexter Jackson
4) Jay Cutler
5) Kai Greene
6) Dennis Wolf
7) Branch Warren
8) Toney Freeman
9) Silvio Samuel
10) Melvin Anthony

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has become way to political for me to make a top 10 order this year. All I can say is to expect the sponsor's athletes to do well.

so marcus ruhl?
ultimate is sponsoring it

Joeb23

Joeb23

1.) Phil Heath
2.) Dexter Jackson
3.) Kai Greene
4.) Jay Cutler
5.) Vic Martinez
6.) Dennis Wolf
7.) Branch Warren
8.) Toney Freeman
9.) Melvin Anthony
10.) Silvio Samuel

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I'll take that you're new to the internet and placings at the Mr O, especially for someone who's competing at the O for the 1st fucking time! lol, NO ONE won, and NO ONE will win at their FIRST O ever, check the history, and also take notes that Kai is with MD.

So chill with that attitude kid, after all my top 10 is my top 10, if i want to change it and put Kai out of top 10, it's still my fucking prediction, ok?

And he isn't that low in my list, he's top 5, more than enough in my opinion, so from now on stfu pls.:thumbsup2:

X2 :rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The point that you stated Kai won't win is what got me annoyed.
You never really know, Phil got 3rd last year. Kai isn't even that new, either.
I like how you guys think you're all fucking right. The olympia hasn't even come yet. Just wait till it's over and I know that Kai will place top 3. He'll prove all you people wrong and prove myself right.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The point that you stated Kai won't win is what got me annoyed.
You never really know, Phil got 3rd last year. Kai isn't even that new, either.
I like how you guys think you're all fucking right. The olympia hasn't even come yet. Just wait till it's over and I know that Kai will place top 3. He'll prove all you people wrong and prove myself right.

I didn't said Kai is new in bb'ing, this year will be Kai's first appearance at the O (Olympia debut), no one ever won at their first Olympia, no matter how good they were, and esp Kai, who is not that special to knock out everyone, like Yates, Ronnie did in their best years.

Top 3 could be, i don't say no, but i've put him in top 5, where he will be for sure in.

And you'll prove yourself right, only with a possibly top 3, but NOT as a winner.

K

keke568

1.Dex
2.Wolf/Heath
3.Heath/Wolf
4.Vic
5.Cutler
6.Melvin
7.Greene(dont like his psycic)
8.Fouad
9.Freeman
10.Henry

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't said Kai is new in bb'ing, this year will be Kai's first appearance at the O (Olympia debut), no one ever won at their first Olympia, no matter how good they were, and esp Kai, who is not that special to knock out everyone, like Yates, Ronnie did in their best years.

Top 3 could be, i don't say no, but i've put him in top 5, where he will be for sure in.

And you'll prove yourself right, only with a possibly top 3, but NOT as a winner.
Well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
1-Coleman
2-Coleman
3-Coleman
4-Coleman
5-Coleman
6-Dexter
7-Phil
8-Kai
9-Victor
10-Branch

COLEMAN IS GONNA BE SO HUGE! HES GONNA TAKE UP 5 SPOTS! :p

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^what have you been smoking son ?? :49:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Since your fairly new to the forum, i suggest u dont make an aggressive comment on a seasoned MuscleMecca member... Forums are like clicks, no matter what your arguement is, the seasoned member has their friends to back them up and the seasoned member can use profanity and probably wont get banned.

The new member on the other hand will be concidered a Newb, Lurker, Troll and whatever new internet lingo is flirting around, and he would get banned pretty quickly for using profanity.

I have also noticed that whenever theres a newb vs a veteran, everybody sides with the vet and automatically thinks the newb got "owned" for any insignifant thing. Its about strength in numbers and how everyone wants to be the king or a friend of the king of the forums. Another thing ive noticed (but not in this forum) is that if youre arguing with someone and mispell something, they put that typo under a microscope and make a huge deal out of it.

yes i know, these rules are really retarded but thats the way it goes on the interwebz, The vets "pwn" everyone :umwtf:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since your fairly new to the forum, i suggest u dont make an aggressive comment on a seasoned MuscleMecca member... Forums are like clicks, no matter what your arguement is, the seasoned member has their friends to back them up and the seasoned member can use profanity and probably wont get banned.

The new member on the other hand will be concidered a Newb, Lurker, Troll and whatever new internet lingo is flirting around, and he would get banned pretty quickly for using profanity.

I have also noticed that whenever theres a newb vs a veteran, everybody sides with the vet and automatically thinks the newb got "owned" for any insignifant thing. Its about strength in numbers and how everyone wants to be the king or a friend of the king of the forums. Another thing ive noticed (but not in this forum) is that if youre arguing with someone and mispell something, they put that typo under a microscope and make a huge deal out of it.

yes i know, these rules are really retarded but thats the way it goes on the interwebz, The vets "pwn" everyone :umwtf:
Eh, I'm not a noob to forums. I know how it all works, everyone sides with the VIPs and against the person with little posts because of the fact they have little posts.
Stupid but eh, what can ya do?
Even if I was right (which no one is right now until Olympia results), I'd still get bashed because of the mere fact I'm against a VIP.
But I don't care, I'll shout out my opinion if I want. Maybe I could've gone without the profanity, but come on, Kai having no chance at Olympia? I'm a Phil fan and I still think Kai has a chance to win against Phil or at least place higher than him. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and be against Kai because of his blocky structure and big waist. He's got phenomenal conditioning and a great physique with a couple of flaws, but who doesn't have em?

Oh, and Big Vic, thanks for that response, that is much better. Makes sense, Kai's never been up against most of them so we don't know for sure how he'll do against them.

My top 10:
1. Phil Heath/Kai Greene
2. Phil Heath/ Kai Greene
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Victor Martinez
5. Jay Cutler
6. Branch Warren/ Dennis Wolf
7. Branch Warren/ Dennis Wolf
8. Tony Freeman
9. Melvin Anthony
10. Silvio Samuel

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dude......... i think i love you