Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,575 to 2,592 of 2791
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Tim - I don't think so unless you're reffering to the lower back problem I've had for years.

I'm going to see how my back fairs with the squats. However I wont be doing any deads, rather not push it too much.

Prince - yes my legs are very stiff, even sitting is difficult considering my glutes are pretty sore. I do miss the feeling of sore legs though, it makes me want to train legs more often which I'll be consistenly doing from now on. The 2 days afterwards do make cardio a little more difficult but it's worth it.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Todays training

Bench Press
    1st set, 12 reps drop set to 10 reps Supersetted with Standing Ez Bar Curls x10 reps
    2nd set, 3 reps drop set to 10 reps Supersetted with Standing Ez Bar Curls x10 reps
    3rd Set, 8 reps drop set to 10 reps Supersetted with Standing Ez Bar Curls x10 reps
    4th Set, 6 reps drop set to 10 reps Supersetted with Standing Ez Bar Curls x10 reps

Incline Db Pres
    4 sets of 10 all supersetted with 4 sets of Seated Hammer Curls x10 reps

That was it for lifting weights, short, simple, and to the point.

Cardio - it was a nice day so I went for a 3 mile run. Shortly once I'm a little leaner I'm going to start running barefooted and shirtless on the beach to work on my tan and for the obvious need of a tan considering I work 10pm to 7am.

Post workout meal was some oatmeal and tuna.

Tomorrow is my weigh in we'll see how much I'm down after the third week of my diet. I can definitely see bodyfat coming off, ab definition is growing faster than it ever has as with every other part of my body.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hey clint, what weights are you throwing up these days? anywhere near where u were before? xoxoxo

This space is intentionally left blank, DO NOT type in the space.

OK.
    -Line

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    hey clint, what weights are you throwing up these days? anywhere near where u were before? xoxoxo
    I can still throw around the 100lbs which isn't too shabby. Not the 125s like I was tossing around like before but still respectable. The larger compounds have taken the bigger loss. All in due time will I gain some strength back though, I don't really care I'm just trying to get ripped.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

nice work bro, so your still stronger then me, any chance of some pics?

OK.
    -Line

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    nice work bro, so your still stronger then me, any chance of some pics?
    possibly, I don't know a time frame but most likely when I get my new computer delivered to me. It's suppose to be delivered on the 15th but has already been delayed once, so whenever I get it I'll probably post a few pictures. In all honesty I have nothing impressive at all. I look like a normal guy with above average strength.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Yes the back problem was what I was thinking of. I've met a few guys now that are ex-powerlifters or similar who have bad backs. All had a few things in common, and now share something else in common.

Best to look after your back!!

Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This mornings workout

Did some lats and shoulders

Seated DB Shoulder Press - 4 sets of 6-10

Side Laterals supersetted with Rear Laterals - 4 sets

Chest Against Pad Thingy T-Bar Rows - 3 sets, 2nd set had two drop sets, 3rd set also had two drop sets

Cable Rows - 3 Sets, Drop Sets used on all three sets

Pullups 4 sets supersetted with Body Rows (4 sets)

Db Rows - 4 sets

Cardio this evening after I woke up

25 Minutes Stair Master, 725 calories

Workout from tonight, did some triceps

4 Sets of Close Grip
    4 Sets of One Armed Db Overhead Extension

Cardio after workout

15 Minutes Incline Walking

HIIT in the morning after work

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

holy shit bro. props doing chins late in the session supersetted with fatboy chins. thats hard yakka!

OK.
    -Line

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Seems like a good session man, just add the poundages u use, it would make this log much sexier!

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Clint + even more sexy? not possible. you cant beat perfection.

OK.
    -Line

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceVegeta View Post
    Seems like a good session man, just add the poundages u use, it would make this log much sexier!
    I personally don't look much into the weights anymore. Yea my whole intention is to get stronger since getting stronger in the 8-12 rep range obviuosly produces growth/results, however as long as my workouts are intense and I use as much effort as possible I'm golden.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mad supersetting Clint, looks tiring.

My log - read it f*ckers!

My lifting vids

There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.
    -Mark Rippetoe

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by El Freako View Post
    Mad supersetting Clint, looks tiring.
    a bit, which is the entire point. Try doing HIIT after a session like that, definitely makes a man out of you.

This morning before bed I did a session of HIIT btw, ended it with 10 minute run at a pace of 7.0 on the treadmille. Doing another session this morning after some chest/biceps/plyo

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This morning after work I trained Chest, Biceps, some abs and did some HIIT Cardio. No Plyo, I'll do that tomorrow or later, depends on how I feel, with legs.

Flat Bench
    1st Set x 6 reps drop set x 10 reps Supersetted with Seated Incline Db Curls x12 reps supersetted with ab exercise
    2nd Set x 4 reps drop set x 10 reps Supersetted with seated incline db curls x12 reps supersetted with ab exercise
    3rd Set x8 reps drop set x10 reps supersetted with seated incline db curls x12 reps supersetted with ab exercise

Incline Bb Bench
    1st Set x8 reps drop set x10 slow tempo reps supersetted with Standing Ez Bar Curls x10 reps
    2nd Set x3 reps drop set x8 slow tempo reps supersetted with standing ez bar curls x10 reps
    3rd Set x8 reps drop set x7 slow tempo reps supersetted with standing ez bar curls x10 reps

Standing Hammer Curls
    8 reps drop set to 8 reps drop set to 8 reps drop set to 8 reps, dropped weight 10lbs per set

Also did a couple sets of decline pushups

HIIT Cardio afterwards

6 1 minute sprints, felt great, last sprint really kicked my ass, but all well worth it.

Today is my cheat day so I've been eating good stuff, I had some ice cream, and some tortilla chips and dip. Very delicious.

Tomorrow will be legs and plyo plus some incline walking for cardio with some bike riding, I'll probably hit a good 45 minutes of cardio after the leg/plyo session.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

crazy supersetting clint! lots of energy used!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is for you Pickle, I finally got my computer, and only 2 days late opposed to the original week late I had planned for, but here is a pic for you.

measurements: I have no idea, the only important one is my waist and that's around 32 right now. My bodyfat is probably around 15 (I really have no idea nor do I care, I'm on a diet and losing weight and bodyfat, it's of no concern to me as long as it continues to drop)

I recently took about 5 months away from the gym, before hand I was at an all time heavy of 222lbs, some numbers I WAS throwing up were 275x8 on bench, military pressing 260x4 or 5 if I remember correctly, I even close gripped 260 for 4 or 5 reps as well. Needless to say I was stronger than I've ever been.

Currently, well, ha. I'm getting stronger weekly I'll say that, I'm still benching over 200lbs for reps. I can still press the 100s on flat, and very close on inclines. I'm still strong with bodyweight exercises such as dips and pullups. In the big picture of things I'm not shooting to become that big aka fat and strong ever again. The strength I'll take absolutely, but never again will I allow myself to exceed that amount of bodyfat.

Right now I workout intense, I do a lot of supersets and drop sets and giant sets etc. I do HIIT cardio several times a week followed by low-moderate intensity cardio and it's working quite well.

The diet consists of shrimp, turkey, chicken, tuna, egg whites brown rice, salad, and oatmeal. In a month of dieting I've lost 11lbs. Down from 198 to 187. This is the first diet I've ever gained strength on (I give credit to taking 5 months off from the gym)

so here you have it, me, I look just like the normal joe, but I'm ok with it.

sup Clint. looking good bro, arms and lats looks like theyve improved alot is it just me or does ur right deltoid look significantly larger than your left?

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.