• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
What ever happened with your shoulder?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
Maybe he died.

Correct.
Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?

I don't have any idea who you are. K thanks bye

Seriously?

I am the guy that rebuilt this site back in 2006 for Pain and I helped him get it going. He gave up a couple years ago and I bought the site from him. I have been working on mm for many, many years though much of that time I did not post at all.

I remember reading that thread and was interested to find out what happened to you. I have some issues with my shoulder as well.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he died.

Correct.
Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?

I don't have any idea who you are. K thanks bye

Seriously?

I am the guy that rebuilt this site back in 2006 for Pain and I helped him get it going. He gave up a couple years ago and I bought the site from him. I have been working on mm for many, many years though much of that time I did not post at all.

I remember reading that thread and was interested to find out what happened to you. I have some issues with my shoulder as well.

And I'm still the guy who hasn't a clue who you are.

My shoulder is good these days if you must know. If you're curious, or anybody else is curious my current numbers are as follows:

Height: 6'
Weight: 210lbs
Bodyfat: no idea, i have some ab definition = lean enough.

Incline Bench: 285x5 and 225x20
Flat Bench: no idea, I don't push it with this exercise. I usually just do 3 sets of 15 with 225
Incline Db: 125x8
Close Grip: 275x5
Db Row: Rowed 150x10 months ago at a different gym. My current gym has up to 125lbs, so I just rep it out
Squat and Deadlift: As some of you may remember I tend to stay away from these movements due to back issues. When I do squat or deadlift I'll just dabble with 225 for reps

That is all. Good day.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a public site. I wasn't aware that we had to know someone to reply.

Happy that you are doing good. 285 on incline! You got me beat there!

Thank you for posting your numbers and good to meet you.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing I've noticed from doing these runs is 95% of the people here fall into one of 3 categories: skinny, sloppy slender, or the person who looks like they couldn't run 100m without being winded. Basically, nobody here is actually in shape...physically at least. Surprises me every time.

...its you Clint .. how you doing man??

Last edited:
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing I've noticed from doing these runs is 95% of the people here fall into one of 3 categories: skinny, sloppy slender, or the person who looks like they couldn't run 100m without being winded. Basically, nobody here is actually in shape...physically at least. Surprises me every time.

Doing great in, and out of the gym. Thanks for asking. How have you been doing yourself?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Doing great in, and out of the gym. Thanks for asking. How have you been doing yourself?

..thank! Brah .. also trying to carry everything at once, gym work, family! Carries .. effort, but we are in the double battle !!