Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,773 to 2,790 of 2791
  1. #2773
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Taken before the start of my recent 8k

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15897442@N02/7262336066/


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #2774
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    And here's one taken before the 5k mud run I did

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15897442@N02/7262372474/


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  3. #2775
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    I'm running a 10k trail run next Saturday. I'm a bit nervous considering I've had a tweaked achilles for months so I doubt I give 100% but it should still be fun.

    I'm also seeing the doctor about my teres major/minor issue I've mentioned here and another thread I created. That's June 11, I think I tore something to be honest. I haven't been able to do any lat work for months.


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  4. #2776
    Elvira turns me on Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Setúbal - Portugal
    Age
    27
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,972

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    good luck bro.


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion


  5. #2777
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Post workout meal

    Name:  IMG_0353.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  128.2 KB


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  6. #2778
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Picture of a class I was in for work. Something funny was said beforehand which explains some of the faces including mine.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15897442@N02/7344772106/


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  7. #2779
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    One thing I've noticed from doing these runs is 95% of the people here fall into one of 3 categories: skinny, sloppy slender, or the person who looks like they couldn't run 100m without being winded. Basically, nobody here is actually in shape...physically at least. Surprises me every time.


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  8. #2780
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  9. #2781
    MuscleMecca God
    KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?


    The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy


  10. #2782

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.


     


  11. #2783
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.

    Correct.


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  12. #2784
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    50
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.

    Correct.
    Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?


    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

    Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!


    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

    If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!


  13. #2785
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.

    Correct.
    Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?
    I don't have any idea who you are. K thanks bye


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  14. #2786
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    50
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.

    Correct.
    Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?
    I don't have any idea who you are. K thanks bye
    Seriously?

    I am the guy that rebuilt this site back in 2006 for Pain and I helped him get it going. He gave up a couple years ago and I bought the site from him. I have been working on mm for many, many years though much of that time I did not post at all.

    I remember reading that thread and was interested to find out what happened to you. I have some issues with my shoulder as well.


    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

    Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!


    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

    If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!


  15. #2787
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Had my shoulder appointment today, X-ray and analysis was done. MRI is scheduled as well. The MRI should show what the problem is. Until then...
    What ever happened with your shoulder?
    Maybe he died.

    Correct.
    Hey there, good to see you again. Really, how are you doing?
    I don't have any idea who you are. K thanks bye
    Seriously?

    I am the guy that rebuilt this site back in 2006 for Pain and I helped him get it going. He gave up a couple years ago and I bought the site from him. I have been working on mm for many, many years though much of that time I did not post at all.

    I remember reading that thread and was interested to find out what happened to you. I have some issues with my shoulder as well.

    And I'm still the guy who hasn't a clue who you are.

    My shoulder is good these days if you must know. If you're curious, or anybody else is curious my current numbers are as follows:

    Height: 6'
    Weight: 210lbs
    Bodyfat: no idea, i have some ab definition = lean enough.

    Incline Bench: 285x5 and 225x20
    Flat Bench: no idea, I don't push it with this exercise. I usually just do 3 sets of 15 with 225
    Incline Db: 125x8
    Close Grip: 275x5
    Db Row: Rowed 150x10 months ago at a different gym. My current gym has up to 125lbs, so I just rep it out
    Squat and Deadlift: As some of you may remember I tend to stay away from these movements due to back issues. When I do squat or deadlift I'll just dabble with 225 for reps

    That is all. Good day.


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  16. #2788
    It is a public site. I wasn't aware that we had to know someone to reply.

    Happy that you are doing good. 285 on incline! You got me beat there!

    Thank you for posting your numbers and good to meet you.


     


  17. #2789
    Mecca V.I.P. COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,674

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    One thing I've noticed from doing these runs is 95% of the people here fall into one of 3 categories: skinny, sloppy slender, or the person who looks like they couldn't run 100m without being winded. Basically, nobody here is actually in shape...physically at least. Surprises me every time.
    ...its you Clint .. how you doing man??


    Last edited by COACH; 09-12-2014 at 09:32 AM.
     


  18. #2790
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350

    Re: Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by COACH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    One thing I've noticed from doing these runs is 95% of the people here fall into one of 3 categories: skinny, sloppy slender, or the person who looks like they couldn't run 100m without being winded. Basically, nobody here is actually in shape...physically at least. Surprises me every time.
    ...its you Clint .. how you doing man??

    Doing great in, and out of the gym. Thanks for asking. How have you been doing yourself?


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.