Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Bens Log V 2.0

^^ Good job bro back and strong

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

I wish someday I could be crying for not squatting more than 405lbs for 8 reps.

Brutal workout on your comeback Ben. You're still a master.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

amazing numbers BB I wish I was crying too about not doin more reps with 405 but theres still time lol

Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Still a pleasure to behold the BigBen numbers, even if you were a little off form (still outta this world for me!). Your numbers will soon be back in the realms of the ridiculously huge.

Take it easy fella.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You still came back strong as always. Dont worry about the squats, you are deffinately still winning the war. Glad your back, continue to keep up the great work!

Bens Log V 2.0

Fuck me man you better not be moaning about that display!!! Or I'll be over there wagging my finger in a threatening manner!
    Good to se you back in here with, despite what you thought, a powerful session.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i know i already replied to this workout but i would kill to be able to do 405 with that many reps with ANY lifts so like everyone else said, don't complain. or use cry emotes

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

My boy Ben's coming back at it hard after a layoff! Nice numbers man, even if you were hurting a bit and not up to what you wanted. You still know deep inside (and so do your legs) that you killed those muscles and they'll be ready to go hard as ever next time.

MM. Thanks a bunch bro!
    Rob... Still not sexy though LOL thanks man
    Pitball... Thanks for the support bro!
    Mvsf1... LOL i was crying bc i a week earlier i did 2 more reps with 30 more lBs it shocked me that i couldnt get 10, but its all good Bayb bc Gods good.
    FBF...LOL its all good baby! Thanks for stopping by!
    Evo... Always supportive always positive bro i truley appreciate it man, u really motivate me sir! Thank u!
    Paulie... Thank u bro! I appreciate it for sure!
    Rocky... THE POLICE ! DONNT HIT ME! Hard NO ITS NOT! Thanks for the support sir!
    CJU... homie! I been workin for that for over 6 years, 6 dedicated years! IT COMES BRO! U gotta work for it and want it to come! Thanks bro!
    LINe... Thanks bro, your very right man my legs know! THEY ARE SORE! NEED TO SLEEP AND MAKE IT GO AWAY!

EDIT: i want to apologize for not being able to post in everyones log that posts in mine, i have been busy getting ready for school buying books, and trying to maintain the bodybuilding lifestyle so when i stop in i check a few things and have to go again. Hopefully when school starts ill be in more aof a set routine. But again I TRULEY appreciate the comments yall, it really does help me!

C U ALL LATER! Thanks for the love support and motivational comments!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen

EDIT: i want to apologize for not being able to post in everyones log that posts in mine, i have been busy getting ready for school buying books, and trying to maintain the bodybuilding lifestyle so when i stop in i check a few things and have to go again. Hopefully when school starts ill be in more aof a set routine. But again I TRULEY appreciate the comments yall, it really does help me!

C U ALL LATER! Thanks for the love support and motivational comments!
    AND
    Man, you don't have to apologize for nothing. We all know how busy you are Ben. You have to take care of yourself before anything, that's understandable. Just having you pop in now and again is a privilage to us all.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

man I cant believe I missed that leg session, hell I was even talking to you on AIM before you went and crushed that session. My apologizes bro, definetely a great session. Dont fret on those numbers though man, soon enough they'll be back up to the even more insane level that they were at. Still crazy right now, strong man, next week make that 405 your bitch man, 10 reps baby! Take it to war!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Everyone gets busy Ben and I just hope you get everything in order for school!

Bump for my True brother Beno

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Ben keep being like that, you are the only guy I know that is so close from being a real bodybuilder . Maintain that lifestyle you will achive amazing results!

Godbless.

WOw guys thanks for the support i really appreciate it. Truley! A lil update i trained chest and tris today, im losing weight for some reason and i dont know why, im off by a few reps on things. i think its bc i swicthced my diet to all solid food, and im not getting as many calories. SO! I know know what to do when i want to diet down for a show and thats to take the shakes out of my diet. It seems to holb on to muscle well, and really drop fat fast for some reason. Im off to subway to get my food back up! Im gonna start incorperating shakes in the diet again to put on more muscle mass.

Thanks uguys for the best wishes and checking up on me here was my chest session not my best work, but i felt hardcore bc i woke up at 5:30 in the morning and was at the gym by 7=)

Chest
    Falt bb bench
    135x30, 225x10, 275x8, 285x6, 295x4 drop 225x4

incline presses
    135x10 warmup 185x10, 205x9, 225x10

decline presses
    225x10, 245x6, 275x3

Close grip presses
    160x10,8,7

BB kicks
    110x10,8,5

rope ext one arms (like flex did in BFTO 98) got a really good pump
    70x10, 70x8, 70x4drop50x6 same for both arms

Ok im trying to wean myself of of depending on my belt and strenghtening my midsection more, so we will see what happens. Like i said my numbers are off but my food intake ahsnt been as high. gonna fix that hopefully over this next week.

Thanks again for the support!
    AND

"My numbers are off" LOL

Great training, bro, you seem of the right way. Try to eat some more proteins to gain that lost mass, but your strength is still there though!

Congratz, you are a warrior!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

fucking massive bench...dropped setted to 225 for 4...lol i do 225 for 4 on a NORMAL set and it's fucking harder than shit for me...damn you.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jeez man, those numbers are incredible. That bench is wicked...nice job man. Did you ever tell me what BB kickbacks were, I remember asking one time but I still dont know how you would do them.

P.S. - The weight will get back up there in no time, just from your dedication you wont let it slip like that. Good luck with everything!!

Bens Log V 2.0

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions