• The Facebook Platform
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

OH SNAP!!! 435x10!!! Hell yea Ben thats some major major crazy ass weight man for some crazy reps!! 10 reps man!! You got that stuck in your head yet because thats insane! You hit those lunges crazy too man, same with them curls, awesome weight. Man I'm so stunned at that 435x10, Im proud of you big man! I dont even know what to say cuz I'm in awe over that crazy lift

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

whoa your squat numbers are amazing fuckin hell Ben nice one

Bens Log V 2.0

Damm!!! All exercices performed in pretty hardcore way, mate!!!

Extensions were brutal, squat amazing mate... I think you can do 470 for 4 clean reps easily... I WANT IT!!!

Take your time to rest, BB, you should need it.

Congratz!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats my dog...HELL YEAH, bro that got me so hype just reading it man...my bo is doing real big....pat urself on the back big dog u deserve it....but remember never satisfied baby....GET PAID

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Amazing Ben, truely an outstanding leg session. To do those lunges after those incredible squats is simply MAX HARDCORE!!

I feel my legs wobbling just reading that big fella. Rest easy my friend (have a sub!!!) and ready yourself to wage war once more mate. You're a killer BB, an iron assassin. Great training log Ben, I just love coming here.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

wow big boi 435 for ten owesome brotha great job my iron bro

Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn BB you nailed those wheels. 435x10!!!! u are one hardcore mofo, all the rest if ur numbers are also huge. keep it up man!

Bens Log V 2.0
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Stunning work Ben. 435 for reps! Even though you cut the session short, even if you'd only done thast one exercise then it would have been an awesome session all by itself! Superb work.

Line... LOL bro, faith moves bolders, and apparently iron too Thanks man!

Paulie paul... Thansk bro! Appreciate the awesome support always get for u, really means a lot to me!

FBF... Thanks bro! Glad u think so!

MVSF1... Thanks bro! Might wai a few sessions before i try heavy weight again, gonna have to hit something for u bro! God willing imma smash it!
    thanks sir!

TO... Yea buday! Never satisfied man always gptta try n get better n God willing I do bro! Thanks big dogg, BTW your shouldaz are huge!

Evo... Man! U always offer nothing but positive comments in my direction and i rtuley appreciate it bro! THANK U! LOL about the sub, meatball is my favorite! Turkey is next then a subway club baby!

Big nasty... tryin to get like big brubbah! Thanks homie!

MM. no doubt homie! Rest and growth hopefully gotta go grub man!

Rocky aka the police:gheyfight: .... Thanks man! Im glad u think so bro, gotta hit em hard to get that Pro card baby! THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT BRO! TRULEY!

Hey guys, my bros, thank u all for stopping by and encouragng me to hit it hard as ever! I always say thank u bc u dont have to reply, but u take the time to, and i appreciate that!

Off da today, goin to subway to get me some meatball sub and some baked lays and a sugarfree cafiene free tea! HOLLA!

AND

Kick ass session brother .. 435 pounds for 8 reps .. ur a monster .. oh yeah ur a gorilla and i'm the grizzly .. awesome work my Bro Ben .. keep them up

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ben, that is truly outstanding my man! 435x10 is ludacris bro. Make them legs work for you big man. The bigger your legs, the bigger you become, keep your dreams bro, you are almost there my man! Truly a warrior and good luck walking tomorrow.

"Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring him wealth." Proverbs 10:4

Dieting down from 200 lbs.

Week One

Currently 200 lbs.
    Weight loss to date: ? lbs.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

unbelievable....435 for reps. damnit, i just got back from the gym doing 405 deads for 3 and felt strong...now i feel weak again.

hey big ben if you can let some one take a pic of you that would be so great

Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

youre an ogre man! brutal session! hope i can lift that weight too!

Bens Log V 2.0
    NOW ON LOADING PHASE(after my diet, it's bulking season!!)

Took these a few nights ago bc their was a few requaets. Still trying to add more size over all, and bing up a few parts a lil more.
    Bens Log V 2.0

Bens Log V 2.0

Keep in mind im still bulking until im satisfied, and God illing that should be another 6 or 7 months or so then ill prep for a contest! WOOT! I know my right arm looks bgger than my left but when i measure them its only a differance of like a half inche which is normal but im still really trying to focus when i do my arm movemenst to make sure one side isnt working more than the other.

You guys are always great for support, and makin me feel as if im doing well! Thanks form the bottom of my heart!
    AND

hey ben MAN the squats WERE good but im looking at the lunges! 225 for reps on a lunge is pretty great man you should be very proud of these too

Strongripology priest
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

O_O bigben you must change your nick right now and become HUGEBen. What a freak! Man...that's mass! And...why in hell did i think you were a black guy? anyway, awesome mass you've got bro but get new pants

(btw...is that acne on your back? you should get rid of it before contest...)

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    O_O bigben you must change your nick right now and become HUGEBen. What a freak! Man...that's mass! And...why in hell did i think you were a black guy? anyway, awesome mass you've got bro but get new pants

(btw...is that acne on your back? you should get rid of it before contest...)
    yeah i agree man you got some great mass, and those arms are huge. for some reason i thought u were black also. so is there any black people on this forum?

Bens Log V 2.0
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions