Your first visit?
Register

Page 25 of 159 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
Results 433 to 450 of 2853
  1. #433
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,148
    hitting up on the bench JB looking good


    ronniecoleman2003sergiooliva19781le0



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #434
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,484
    JB all your work is impressive also great see some one use kg´s




  3. #435
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Football Fan --> Thanx buddy

    Max_OT_Mass --> Yes it is much easier to use kg's than lbs.

    I see you come from Iceland.. I've trained with Kristján Samuelsson a few times. Don't know if you know who he is though.


    Get Ripped, Get Laid.


  4. #436
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    I only had 45 minutes train so it twas a quick pre-xmas training

    Deadlift:
    12x60kg
    7x100kg
    5x140kg
    3x160kg
    2x170kg
    5x140kg

    Yates Rows:
    10x100kg
    10x100kg
    10x100kg

    Benchpress - N.L.:
    12x60kg
    6x100kg
    8x100kg
    6x100kg

    I'm getting much better of activating my pecs when doing bench... Hopefully it will pay off.




  5. #437
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    deadlifts are flippin giant as always JB

    and very awesome with the Bench Press as well and good to hear about your pecs being recruited much more during Benching, always a plus


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  6. #438
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    deadlifts are flippin giant as always JB

    and very awesome with the Bench Press as well and good to hear about your pecs being recruited much more during Benching, always a plus
    Thanks, Kaewt.
    I have to keep lifting somewhat heavy in order to please the almighty Tunen himself. Dont want to feel his wrath of gheyness again.




  7. #439
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    as I told him, you and him have very simliar physiques




  8. #440
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    as I told him, you and him have very simliar physiques
    We do?






  9. #441
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Trained in the gym at my step-moms work.- It's pretty bad but there was a squatrack and a few other things. No mirror though so it was kinda odd squatting without it.

    OL squat:
    10x60kg
    8x90kg
    8x90kg
    5x110kg
    4x110kg
    6x100kg
    6x100kg
    7x95kg

    Cable flyes:
    12x10kg
    18x15kg
    10x20kg
    15x20kg

    Leg Extensions:
    10x25kg
    10x25kg
    10x25kg
    10x25kg

    Incline cable flyes:
    15x20kg
    10x25kg
    12x25kg

    Frontsquat:
    6x60kg
    8x60kg
    8x60kg

    Closegrip Benchpress:
    12x60kg
    10x80kg
    12x80kg

    Pushdown:
    12x40kg
    12x50kg
    12x50kg

    Barbell Curl:
    15x35kg
    10x40kg
    12x40kg

    EZ bb. preacher curl:
    15x20kg
    12x25kg
    12x25kg




  10. #442
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,148
    lots of volume JB good weight on dem squats




  11. #443
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALL FAN
    lots of volume JB good weight on dem squats
    Thank you, kind sir I wasn't too happy about those squats though.




  12. #444
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation DelgadoMon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    242
    Damn, thats alot of stuff to do. Props to your for stickin through it all!!! Keep at them squats! How much do your normally do since you wernt happy with them?




  13. #445
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by DelgadoMon
    Damn, thats alot of stuff to do. Props to your for stickin through it all!!! Keep at them squats! How much do your normally do since you wernt happy with them?
    Well I normally don't do them heavier than today but they just felt akward because I didn't have a mirror in front of me.
    I've just recently started doing Olympic squats and I think than any increase in weight feels much harder than with regular squat. But then again I've never been strong in squat or any other leg exercise.




  14. #446
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation DelgadoMon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Well I normally don't do them heavier than today but they just felt akward because I didn't have a mirror in front of me.
    I've just recently started doing Olympic squats and I think than any increase in weight feels much harder than with regular squat. But then again I've never been strong in squat or any other leg exercise.
    NOT STRONG IN THE SQUAT!!!! Hmmmm....that must be why ur a demayo fan. ha ha ha. You know. the best way that i got my squat up was by doing walking lunges, the just hit everything in your lower body and since you use all of them in the squat it can give you an extra boost. incase you want to try them and see if they work for you.




  15. #447
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by DelgadoMon
    NOT STRONG IN THE SQUAT!!!! Hmmmm....that must be why ur a demayo fan. ha ha ha. You know. the best way that i got my squat up was by doing walking lunges, the just hit everything in your lower body and since you use all of them in the squat it can give you an extra boost. incase you want to try them and see if they work for you.
    I have done walking lunges before in my old gym but there's no space to do it where I train now.

    I have been thinking about doing a Smolov jr. cycle for Olympic Squats to increase my strength.




  16. #448
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation DelgadoMon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    I have done walking lunges before in my old gym but there's no space to do it where I train now.

    I have been thinking about doing a Smolov jr. cycle for Olympic Squats to increase my strength.
    Sounds good, let me know how it works for you. Im tryin to get the record for the squat for my football teams history and if it works good then ill give it a try and hopefully get it. Good luck with it!!




  17. #449
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    I trained some pecs and biceps on teh base today..




  18. #450
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    I trained some pecs and biceps on teh base today..

    pics?






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 25 of 159 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.