• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.o0|SEXY COMPETITIONS OF PILLOWBITER™|0o.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had the same issue with shoulder pressing. I pretty much stopped doing them regularly after I stopped training in a gym. Adding them back in regularly seems to be enough to get the weight moving back up quickly.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had the same issue with shoulder pressing. I pretty much stopped doing them regularly after I stopped training in a gym. Adding them back in regularly seems to be enough to get the weight moving back up quickly.

I really haven't put much efford into my shoulder training for a long time because they where almost too big. But I started to get pain in my shoulders from time to time, and I had a theory that it had something to do with my shoulders getting weak. So I started to do heavy pressing movements again and the pain went away.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1x280kg rackpull.
Could probably have done 1x290kg but I'm not going to rush it but a 1x300kg will possible with in the next couple of months.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very nice JB, and yes, my pubes are awesome

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff