Your first visit?
Register

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Was watching Wolf Blitzer and looks like some Ron Paul supporters are creating money with Ron Paul on the coin. They look similar to dimes, I got a kick out of that.

My father emailed Beck saying if every Ron Paul supporter is a terrorist, then that means the American troops are terrorists for supporting Ron Paul over every other canidate in either party.

:keke:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another Tea Party video. The 5th of November I predicted only 1.5 million. I'll be surprised if we don't get at least 8 million on the 16th.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

A) Ron Paul had nothing to do with November 5th, the "money bomb", the "Guy Fawkes reference" all came from the volunteers involved in the event. Not to mention It came from the move V for vandetta, which in itself has drastically different circumstances than the original affair it was based on.

B) Calling Ron Paul and his supporters terrorists, is not only an attack on Ron Paul himself, but the founding fathers and the constitution.

C) Winston Churchills Great Grandson.... who gives a flying fuck, it must be true if the direct descendent of the the great Winston churchill said it. At no point in the Iraq war, would I name it a war on terror. "A lack of tradition of finishing what you started" what about the "tradition" of nonintervention.

D) That entire program was a series of ignorance and hate propaganda

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Calling all American Police

Nation's cops applaud Presidential Candidate Ron Paul
    By Jim Kouri
    Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
    November 14, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

While most of the politicians vying for their party's nomination for President of the United States pay lip service to the nation's law enforcement officers, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) is actually doing something to earn the respect and gratitude of America's cops, according to many police officers and organizations.

For example, the American Federation of Police -- with well over 100,000 members -- recently praised Ron Paul for introducing a bill that would help cops obtain topnotch body armor that would withstand rounds fired from most firearms. Rep. Paul's bill -- HR 3304 -- would amend the Internal Revenue Code to provide for a tax credit to law enforcement officers who purchase their own body armor.

"I urge all police officers and concerned citizens to contact their congressmen and ask them to support Rep. Paul's bill," said Deputy Sheriff Dennis Wise, president of the American Federation of Police.

"I would also like to applaud Congressman Ron Paul for his support and forward thinking in trying to help make law enforcement officers across our nation safer each day," said Wise.

Rep. Ron Paul appears to be popular with many US cops. "He's never found it necessary to force police officers to stand with him for photo opportunities the way other presidential candidates such as Hillary Clinton do," said New York Police Officer Edna Aguayo.

One police officer claims cops in New York and other states are forced to pose with the likes of Senators Hillary Clinton and John McCain. If an officer refuses, he or she is charged with insubordination by their superiors.

"It's a joke how these cops are used as props during election campaigns. But Ron Paul doesn't pay cops lip service -- he actually works to help them enforce the law," said another cop forced to pose with Sen. Clinton during one of her staged "rallies."

Public opinion service Rasmussen Reports recently released data from its October 12-14 polling that indicates that Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul leads his GOP opponents against Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton among likely voters ages 30-49. He is the leading White House contender for the key demographic, polling higher than Clinton among baby boomers. Congressman Paul polls in at 47%, compared with Clinton's 44%, among likely voters aged 40-49.

The 30-49 demographic has been a key indicator in recent elections, and one in which Republicans tend to fare well in hotly-contested elections. In 2004, exit polls reveal that George Bush beat John Kerry 53% to 46% among 30-44 year olds, and all accounts indicate that this will be the most instrumental demographic in the 2008 presidential election as well.

"Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton," claims political strategist Kent Snyder.

More than 3,000 police officers' lives have been saved by body armor since the mid-1970s when the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) began testing and developing body armor and performance standards for ballistic and stab resistance. Recognition and acceptance of the NIJ standard has grown worldwide, making it the performance benchmark for ballistic-resistant body armor.

Body armor can provide protection against a significant number of types of handgun ammunition, but law enforcement personnel must keep in mind that armor is categorized and rated for different threat levels. Additional protection should be worn for SWAT team operations, hostage rescues, or Special Operations assignments, when officers may be exposed to a weapon threat greater than the protection provided by regular duty armor, according to the National Institute of Justice.

Rank-and-file police officers also applaud Rep. Paul for his pro-sovereignty stance. "The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked," said the Texas congressman during a campaign rally.

In addition, Congressman Ron Paul believes that the Second Amendment is "not about duck hunting." It is an individual right that is guaranteed. He stated that he believes it is about the citizenry having the ability to restrain tyrannical governments and would be dictators.

He believes the Second Amendment is about self-defense from criminal attack and from governments that break away from the chains of the Constitution. According to a poll conducted by the National Association of Chiefs of Police, more than 75% of the nation's police officers agree with Rep. Paul's stance on gun ownership including private citizens carrying concealed weapons for personal protection.

Just recently Congressman Paul opposed the reauthorization of the Clinton-Feinstein semi-auto gun ban. He opposes gun and gunowner registration. And Paul opposes government permission systems that force law-abiding citizens "prove" their innocence before buying or owning firearms.

AFP president Dennis Wise agrees with Rep. Paul's stance on gun control. "When our founding fathers assembled to write one of the greatest papers ever written -- our Constitution -- they put down the amendments ... in the order of their importance," said Wise.

Source: http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news17.htm

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Glenn Beck is an asshole and just like people in the media he makes is OPINIONS sound like facts to get those who are uneducated on the subject to buy into their way of thinking. This is a popular show... and that was not a good message after all this good news for Paul.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Was watching Wolf Blitzer and looks like some Ron Paul supporters are creating money with Ron Paul on the coin. They look similar to dimes, I got a kick out of that.
    there was some company creating coins with Ron Pauls image on them. They got raided by the FBI and shut down.

theres a whole story behind it. I don't know all the details.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    there was some company creating coins with Ron Pauls image on them. They got raided by the FBI and shut down.

theres a whole story behind it. I don't know all the details.
    Yeah its retarded, its no more illegal to me than tokens at an arcade... as long as it is stated that the coins are not real money then whats they dealio?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Yeah its retarded, its no more illegal to me than tokens at an arcade... as long as it is stated that the coins are not real money then whats they dealio?
    thats what I thought, but it seems to be more complicated than that. I dunno. I just remember looking at the coins the other day, and was considering buying one. Thank god I didn't.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-t...l?hpid=topnews

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

8bh6w4w 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation thedon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i was watching espn college game day today, i saw atleast 3 ron paul signs in the crowd, i started laughing thinkin about the board but everyone else had no clue who he was...i wouldn't have known who he was if it wasn't for this thread

there i was...mother of god, there i am..holy fuck

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

:linedrunk:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation onebigeric's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Calling all American Police___Nation's cops applaud Presidential Candidate Ron Paul
    Yes
    WE
    DO

I'm SO glad someone finally blew the lid off the forced pose bullcrap; I'm sick of seeing us used as prop endorsements.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Read what this stupid Jewish cunt wrote about Ron Paul:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20071116/...rmchx/op_54409

What a pathetic attempt at journalism. :weaksuace:

No, Ron Paul is not my candidate. Not for president. He might make a dandy new leader for the Branch Davidians.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IMHO jewish people are behind all the shit happening in America, and most of the world ...those money hungry people are a problem for this world.

:io:

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

sigpic67283 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wouldnt say Jewish people as a whole, theres always groups of (said group) that are shit eaters. I think the people your thinking of are zionists

Zionists are experts at propaganda, disinformation, denying facts and outright lying. Any criticism of Zionism or of Israel is labelled as "anti-semitism", where this is interpreted to mean "anti-Jewish". This is a slanderous falsehood. Criticism of Zionism is criticism of a particularly ugly political movement, not criticism of a religion or of the adherents of a religion. One may be critical of Zionism and of Zionists while at the same time being quite tolerant of, or well-disposed toward, or even an adherent of, the Jewish religion

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jews aren't destroying America....pseudo-christians are.

they are the worst form of hypocrites and the US is ripe with them.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation pegasus's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

One of the main reasons why the US invaded iraq was because the removal of sadam was going to be beneficial for isreal, hence why its sad to see so many young americans die, fighting someone elses fight.

A war with iran too is only going to be good for israel.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

3. Ron Paul is unserious. Suggesting that you will eliminate the IRS, the CIA, the FBI and other government agencies within weeks of taking office is ridiculous. These are bumper stickers, not serious reform proposals.
    Uh, Ron Paul never said that he'd eliminate them within weeks. He even said it would be impossible to abolish the IRS over a matter of weeks.

That "journalist" is uninformed.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast