Register

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    withdrawing all the troops and only think about ur own borders sounds good in theory but could turn out to be a disaster.
    disaster?

I'd categorize our current situation as a disaster.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    "Ron Paul won't win, so he's not a good canidate!"

So I guess you always judge quality by the mainstream? Do you run out and buy top albums on billboard chart each week? Backstreet boys, N'sync, Hanson, and don't forget that gangsta 50 cent. He be cool because he gotz shot and be still alive! Then you sit around watching Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Desperate Housewives, because after all...they are the mainstream television shows.
    ive never said that the reason why i dont think ron paul is a good candiate was that he have no chance at winning, i dont think hes a good candidate because i dont agree with him in alot of issues as ive made perfectly clear over the last couple of pages.

"The money didn't help Ron Paul"

Besides the fact that he's had the money for only a month, his support has pretty much doubled. Some national polls are showing him with 8% in the GOP. Now let's take into consideration that most people in the Republican party are still voting by name recognition, hence the only reason Giuliani is first nationally. Moreover, Ron Paul's name isn't mentioned in the biased phone polls, so I find it incredible that Ron even stands 8%. Look at Barack Obama, he's far behind Hillary in national polls but is going to dominate in the key states. National polls are NOTHING, especially this early in the election process, so your points are shit.
    yeah yeah, u can make up execuses like this all day long, but u wont find many experts that seriously believes ron paul has a chance to win this election. most republicans wont vote for him because of his foreign policy, and most democrats wont vote for him because of his economic policy, abortion etc etc, thats not a good combination to put it mildly.

Have you ever taken debating lessons by O'Reilly by chance? At first I wanted you to debate, but if you're going to deny the fact that American influences these terrorist acts over seas, then you just need to stop typing. It's not that you're ignorant if you don't support Ron Paul, it's the fact that you're ignorant if you debate similar to a sheep watching FoxNews religiously. There's a reason very few countries in the world agree with America on the Iraq war.
    where have i denied the fact that american politics have caused hatred among many people? i dont think theres even a question about that, what differs me from you guys is that you think running away when the going gets though in iraq is the solution to a long term problem, but fact is that most of u supported this was in the beginning, and now u damn well better take responsibilty to correct the mistake u made by going in, as ive pointed out many times before i WAS AGAINST the war in the beginning, i saw that it wouldnt be pretty, that however doesent mean im backing up the most simplistic of solutions, to run away, and leave the iraqi people to chaos, and laying the fundamentals for al quadia to have a permanent base there.

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

ive never said that the reason why i dont think ron paul is a good candiate was that he have no chance at winning, i dont think hes a good candidate because i dont agree with him in alot of issues as ive made perfectly clear over the last couple of pages.
    Yet you've provided little credible evidence why.

yeah yeah, u can make up execuses like this all day long, but u wont find many experts that seriously believes ron paul has a chance to win this election. most republicans wont vote for him because of his foreign policy, and most democrats wont vote for him because of his economic policy, abortion etc etc, thats not a good combination to put it mildly.
    Define expert. Isn't this supposed to be an election where every person has a vote. Who's an expert, someone you see on TV?

Republicans won't vote for him based on his foreign policy? Thats completely wrong. Don't believe me? Look at these clips of Bush from the year 2000

As for his economic policy, please refute my points, don't ignore them. Show me how his economic policy is flawed (and do NOT ignore his main points about saving hundreds of millions of dollars a day, and having a sound/competing currency).

[yt]what differs me from you guys is that you think running away when the going gets though in iraq is the solution to a long term problem, but fact is that most of u supported this was in the beginning, and now u damn well better take responsibilty to correct the mistake u made by going in, as ive pointed out many times before i WAS AGAINST the war in the beginning, i saw that it wouldnt be pretty, that however doesent mean im backing up the most simplistic of solutions, to run away, and leave the iraqi people to chaos, and laying the fundamentals for al quadia to have a permanent base there.[/QUOTE]

Once again, its clearly evident there is MORE chaos with the troops there. You've provided no evidence to indicate otherwise. Do you have any idea what/who Al Qaeda is? (obvious answer= absolutely not). This is nothing more than regurgitation of mainstream media nonsense.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

about foreing responsibility, i think america have to have troops around the world, imagine this scenario:

Russia in 2020, after having dramatically improved their military, and with a stronger economy than ever has again turned away from democracy, and in their hunt for icefree harbors now attack western europe, and my country (norway) american troops in europe would serve as both a frightening element and a valuable assesment in such a war, but because of ron paul there are no troops there, and western europe will be in danger of collapsing, america would not only loose long term allies and trade relations, but would also be unable to respond properly militarily to a russian attack. same scenario could be seen in korea and japan with china, where ur most important asian allies and trade relations would be threatened.

withdrawing all the troops and only think about ur own borders sounds good in theory but could turn out to be a disaster. as the only remaining democratic force to be reconeded with in this world, america has a global responsibility that just cant be ignored.
    Well, Bulky you do have point there. Unfortunately this is the role we took several decades ago and now I do fear what will happen if we are no longer the stabililzing force for the rest of the world. But we cant allow ourselves to crumble economically because of it. That is one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman empire (not the only) So are we supposed to go broke in the process? I think we could use some help in that category. Like let Japan have a military again so they can stabilize the Asian Pacific area around China and N Korea. Also with Great Britain, Germany, and France (even though the French would most likely give up :keke being major military powers, I do not see them falling against Russia if united.
    "Lets work together yeah, yeah, yeah" )

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Have you guys heard this dude?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/85vo82EDh58&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/85vo82EDh58&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^
    I'd like to surgically remove his larynx with my bare hands.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Have you guys heard this dude?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/85vo82EDh58&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/85vo82EDh58&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    I've seen his videos before, he annoys the hell out of me. So, i'm not watching another one of his clips.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hes reading something,
    probably copy and whine, instead of copy and paste

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hell yeah, my dad just got into town to visit and I turned him on to Ron Paul. The sad part is that he never heard of him and we are from TX and he still lives there!?! But add one more to the Ron Paul supporters
    My myspace page has turned many of my friends as well.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

NEW RONNIE PICS!!

73b0eiv 1

you were expecting someone else? :dunnodude:

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    NEW RONNIE PICS!!

73b0eiv 1

you were expecting someone else? :dunnodude:

That is awesome! I think I am going to make that my avi

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

so sick of hearing the name Huckabee.

I would rather take a golf ball to the nuts, than vote for Huckabee.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    so sick of hearing the name Huckabee.

I would rather take a golf ball to the nuts, than vote for Huckabee.
    Me as well, the last thing we need is another far right wing religious fanatic in office. We need a true conservative like Ron Paul to bring us out of the economic slump that all the Neo Con and Dems spending have put us in.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

bracelet b

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=84

Stylish wristbands are made from red and blue silicone and printed with the message "CHOOSE LIBERTY" and "Ron Paul 2008."

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Beat you too it, I have one. I think his grandson makes them.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Beat you too it, I have one. I think his grandson makes them.

I just saw it on the daily updates Choose Liberty wristband (12/11/07)

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thats odd, I've had mine since around mid October. They are cool wrist bands though, they look pretty sweet in person.

PS. They just added offline donations to the total, he's at 11.35 million. 20 million dollar quarter anyone??

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thats odd, I've had mine since around mid October. They are cool wrist bands though, they look pretty sweet in person.

PS. They just added offline donations to the total, he's at 11.35 million. 20 million dollar quarter anyone??
    I think it'll be close to 20 million.

Im gonna be more interested to see how the media spins it.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions