Register

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by German_Joe View Post
    Gulliani is a tool of the Illuminati, this guy is so corrupt.... yet the media seems to like him . I wonder why that is :jerkoff1:

people need to wake up, no wonder why organized media doesnt show ron paul the respect he diserves. Could you imagine what kind of chaos Ron paul could do to their agendas.
    The government doesn't want Ron Paul to win because he believes in less government involvment with peoples lives. The media is heavily influenced by the government and big business. Therefore, the media will preach "Ron Paul won't win."

The media = spoon-fed, government puppets who feed on the ignorant and hope to control every move a citizen makes.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for someone to ask one of the news stations why they feel Ron Paul won't win because they have yet to give a concrete answer.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    EDIT: I'm still waiting for someone to ask one of the news stations why they feel Ron Paul won't win because they have yet to give a concrete answer.
    I guarentee their answer would be because he's low in the "polls."

Anybody catch the debate on Tuesday? It's funny, Ron Paul makes over 5 million dollars in one quarter proving to everyone he's the darkhorse front-runner of the campaign and he gets even less questions at the debate. He spoke for maybe a total of about 4 1/2 minutes. The entire debate was Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and especially Fred Thompson. Although, I think they are in the process of giving up on McCain, since they've realized that nobody will vote for him, even if they shove him into our faces even more. Then the next day USA Today has a huge article labeled "Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani Dominate the Debate!" (they say the same thing every debate). Well no shit, can you imagine how much Ron Paul would stand out if he got to speak for a half hour like them?

The Republican party is so terrible with the exception of Ron Paul this year, it boggles my mind. These guys are far from conservative. Then the fact that whichever Democrocrat gets the nomination is going to enforce universal health care scares the shit out of me, that is the last thing we need in this country. One thing is for sure, if Hillary gets elected we will be in Iraq for at least another decade, pretending to be against the war is her way of getting in the presidency; it's all an act.

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched part of the debate, but I can't stand to listen to the other candidates so I turned it off pretty quick. I did hear one of Ron Pauls answers about how wars must be constitutional, and a president can't simply invade a country without consulting congress. Then Rudy Giuliani called Ron Paul out on something about 9/11.......and thats about when I stopped watching.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

<embed src='http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/mmedia/player/wpniplayer_viral.swf?vid=101107-6v_title' bgcolor='#FFFFFF' flashVars='allowFullScreen=true&initVideoId=&servi cesURL=http://www.brightcove.com&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://www.brightcove.com&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&autoStart=false' base='http://admin.brightcove.com' name='flashObj' width='454' height='305' allowFullScreen='false' allowScriptAccess='always' seamlesstabbing='false' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' swLiveConnect='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash'></embed>

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anyone else find it a bit ironic that the man with the largest increase in money raised for the third quarter, the most straw polls won, the winner of 99&#37; of online polls, only republican to increase campaign funding the past quarter, without a doubt the Republican canidate with the most supporters, and the most educated on the debate's theme gets the least amount of time to speak compared to every other canidate? I'm not just saying that, Ron Paul really did get the least amount of time to speak. That is corruption to the max.

After the debate, MSNBC was running an online poll which Ron Paul was dominating in every category with about 80% of the votes. Yet, they immediately took it down and all you could see from then on was "page not found."

P.S. Fred Thompson had 3 times more time to speak at the debate than Paul.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul: A New Hope

300,000 views in 4 days.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

:keke:

rudypaul dees 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

im def voting for him
    even tho my dads all like "the federal reserve is what keeps us safe" lol

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If all the supporters of Ron Paul go out and vote he just may have a chance. However, the media usually decides who is going to make it out of the primary because most Americans are dumb and do not do the research for themselves. So the only canidates that they get exposed to are the ones like Hillary, Obama, Giuliani, and Romney. Which is sad because neither one is ready or should run our country. Ron Paul is the only won who is wanting a change, other then social issues all the Republican and Democratic canidates are the practically the same. Ron Paul is the only presidential canidate that will not throw our country into even more debt. The Dems want to socialize healthcare and spend, spend, spend while we all pay more taxes. And the other Republicans want to break us with the "war on terror". I find those that do not know anything about politics want to vote for Hillary... so that tells you how many people do not know shit because she is leading in the polls.
    I was pissed at my University newspaper, on Friday they had an article about how Ron Paul is Wrong Paul and how he sounds tempting but cannot deliver, blah, blah. We have been pushing Ron Paul so much that that definitely set us back. I think the Dems are scared. If Ron Paul makes it throught the primary, there is no way he will lose. He just needs more media coverage.

Go Ron Paul!!!

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

All of this negative media coverage is still semi-working. Ever since the media started bashing Ron Paul I think most people have realized they must turn to the internet to check him out (which explains why he's so e-popular). So, the word is definatly getting out and whether or not it's positive it still gets people to check out Ron Paul's website and possibly youtube videos.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    All of this negative media coverage is still semi-working. Ever since the media started bashing Ron Paul I think most people have realized they must turn to the internet to check him out (which explains why he's so e-popular). So, the word is definatly getting out and whether or not it's positive it still gets people to check out Ron Paul's website and possibly youtube videos.
    True, but then there is the vast majority of americans that do not do the research. They will vote in Hillary or Giuliani.... its a shame how the worst people seems to always get voted in.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation German_Joe's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

4:23 in that video.... watch that sniveling gremlin Giuliani. What a fucking weasel!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think this is from the 80's or early 90's

The Ron Paul Story

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

that "Ron Paul Grandchildren" scene was a little creepy.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by German_Joe View Post
    4:23 in that video.... watch that sniveling gremlin Giuliani. What a fucking weasel!
    Yeah, he is a little shit... Paul makes him look like an unintelligent idiot and he hates it :linedrunk:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation onebigeric's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Ron Paul: A New Hope

300,000 views in 4 days.
    That got my emotions rolling in a huge way. Repped on a masterful post, Flex

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like we're headed into World War III, Russia just threatened the U.S. against attacks on Iran. This is how it will all start.

-> U.S. attacks Iran
    -> Russia allies with Iran and the entire middle east
    -> Great Britain allies with the United States
    -> China allies with Iran and Russia
    -> Majority of Europe joins in due to the U.S. saying "you're either with us or against us"

If we're going to piss somebody off, i'd rather it not be a country with 12,000 nuclear bombs.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions