Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 469 to 486 of 837
  1. #469
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I got it for Xbox 360 and can't let it go.
    How many hours have you put into it? I've heard its around 20 hours.

    No spoilers.


    Please visit our forum sponsors



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    How many hours have you put into it? I've heard its around 20 hours.

    No spoilers.
    Yeah I read that as well on Gamespy. They said 25 hours or so but I've played for 7-8 hours I think and I'm only on level 2 (neptune).


    Get Ripped, Get Laid.


  3. #471
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Yeah I read that as well on Gamespy. They said 25 hours or so but I've played for 7-8 hours I think and I'm only on level 2 (neptune).
    I'm there too. Just took those pictures of the spider splicers. How many big daddies have you killed?


     


  4. #472
    I'm getting it on monday.


     


  5. #473
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    It starts off slow and easy but once you meet the first Big Daddy, shit hits the fan.


     


  6. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    It starts off slow and easy but once you meet the first Big Daddy, shit hits the fan.
    Did you harvest the girls or rescue them?


     


  7. #475
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Did you harvest the girls or rescue them?
    I harvest them. I have no soul.


     


  8. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I harvest them. I have no soul.



     


  9. #477
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Once you find out how friggin scary and weird those little sisters are, you'll want to destroy them. Doing that isn't easy though.


     


  10. #478
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,298
    i brought NFS Carbon, darkness,dirt, forza 2 today, i havent tried out darkness or dirt yet, ill have to before bed


    [OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]


    My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything


  11. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Once you find out how friggin scary and weird those little sisters are, you'll want to destroy them. Doing that isn't easy though.
    I'm gonna rescue them on my first playthrough so i can get the good ending and harvest them on my second.


     


  12. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    i brought NFS Carbon, darkness,dirt, forza 2 today, i havent tried out darkness or dirt yet, ill have to before bed
    I bought Forza 2 the other day and the game is huuuge.


     


  13. #481
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I'm gonna rescue them on my first playthrough so i can get the good ending and harvest them on my second.
    Theres two endings? You have to harvest them to get adam.


     


  14. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Theres two endings? You have to harvest them to get adam.
    Yes there is two different endings (both available on youtube) , one is good the other one is evil.


    You get half of the adam if you rescue them and the good ending.


     


  15. #483
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I bought Forza 2 the other day and the game is huuuge.
    ive only played it for like 5 minutes so far, ive been playing The Darkness, the game play and graphics are awesome as


     


  16. #484
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047
    I was able to get 3 big daddies and some splicers fighting each other. Was fun to watch.


     


  17. #485
    I got Bioshock today and it's simply awesome, definitely deserved the great reviews.


     


  18. #486
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,298
    thats my next game to buy aswel


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

  1. Video Games
    By thedon in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread
    By philosopher in forum Sports Lounge
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. Official: Video Games Discussion
    By Pain in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 836
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:57 AM
  5. This Is How You Sell Video Games
    By Pain in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 03:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.